Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTIES] LUNYR - Decentralized Knowledge Base on Ethereum - Completed! - page 66. (Read 91149 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hi @irfan_pak10
in line #147 , i do not see my recent twitter-audit link & my profile link  Huh
I joined campaign in 10/03
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Dutch Translation completed
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

I don't get it, I just checked the crowdsale document again and noticed that I got REJECTED as status. What is the reason? - I had been using my signature all the time and still have it.
My status also was accepted just a few days ago. I hope this is a mistake...

There is some misunderstanding, in the OP it wasn't mentioned about avatar is its bonus thing or mandatory. That's why I rejected you  Smiley. Will correct it.

Anyone else if you have any issue just post here, Try to solve it.

Regards

Thanks a lot for sorting this out!
Have a great week.
legendary
Please respond - it's been 2 days.  I was a big supporter and I'm now in limbo and starting to question these dev team...

Hi Lunyr.

On Line 289 of your twitter bounties page you've striked through or not accepted @cryptosandwich...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BlcxjhvfkD_Mcfv7-_JYCLvolf1MBiKlplu_VkB0zuQ/edit#gid=543457234

Can you tell me WHY?  I fat fingered line 288 (also striked out and should be) and was not trying to sign up twice but realized I had not put this the information down in the way requested.  I have been tweeting your project to a large audience with many retweets.

If you have just posted here that you accidently put something wrong. I can sort that out. I really hate double entries by one guy.

Just corrected, next time please be careful.

Hello, according to this spreadsheets, the stakes for twitter campaign is a few weeks outdated, right?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BlcxjhvfkD_Mcfv7-_JYCLvolf1MBiKlplu_VkB0zuQ/edit#gid=543457234

Don't worry about the stakes, if you are doing your job according to rule, you will get them sooner or later.

I don't get it, I just checked the crowdsale document again and noticed that I got REJECTED as status. What is the reason? - I had been using my signature all the time and still have it.

There is some misunderstanding, in the OP it wasn't mentioned about avatar is its bonus thing or mandatory. That's why I rejected you  Smiley. Will correct it.

Anyone else if you have any issue just post here, Try to solve it.

Regards
Activity: 518
Hi,
The newsletter campaign still available yet?

Thanks!
Activity: 414

Update:

Today im on sheet, updated soon.

This statement for instance...  They haven't updated my status...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
Hello, according to this spreadsheets, the stakes for twitter campaign is a few weeks outdated, right?

Yes, so Please ,lunyr we're waiting for updates for twitter campaign. Thanks!

I'm right there with you, kryptowerk...  This Bounties program management has been very disappointing so far...
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Yes it is, that is why I have come here to check to see if it has been updated but still it only has the first week of the campaign done so hopefully it will be updated soon so we all know where we are at in the campaign. I should be okay as I have been re-tweeting and tweeting every single week since the campaign started.
Activity: 574
Merit: 265
Activity: 658
i wanna join twitter campaign sir , can join now ?
Please respond - it's been 2 days.  I was a big supporter and I'm now in limbo and starting to question these dev team...

Hi Lunyr.

On Line 289 of your twitter bounties page you've striked through or not accepted @cryptosandwich...

Can you tell me WHY?  I fat fingered line 288 (also striked out and should be) and was not trying to sign up twice but realized I had not put this the information down in the way requested.  I have been tweeting your project to a large audience with many retweets.
Activity: 366
where the token will be traded after ico?
legendary
Hi, OP

i want to  ask that though we have enrolled for the twitter campaign and also have started doing our work. Now please also mention that how payment will be made..I know payment will be done in token but how ? Do we need have a wallet for that or online ico account on your site ?

Please do specify this  Cheesy

Good question

At the end of our crowd sale, we'll ask you guys to PM me your ETH address, which I'll ad it in the sheet, and give you guys 2-3 days to verify it.

Update:

Today im on sheet, updated soon.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
joined twitter campaign and newsletter sir
thank you
Activity: 168
No stake for me this week Huh But I made morethan 10 post that required to be qualified what's the problem and why?

I think you just need to be patient, the manager of the bounty said is very busy this week. The document should be updated today hopefully, I'm going to check tomorrow.

maybe the campaign manager mr. Irfan have some business that unable to leave for a while, I try to send a PM but no answer yet. usually He is very responsive even though his last active are today

Yes it might be that he is very busy in some of his work that's why the sheet is not updated....Coz it's been days that the campaign has started...let's whether he updates the sheet today..Just be patient and calm Cheesy
Activity: 396
Activity: 168
Hi, OP

i want to  ask that though we have enrolled for the twitter campaign and also have started doing our work. Now please also mention that how payment will be made..I know payment will be done in token but how ? Do we need have a wallet for that or online ico account on your site ?

Please do specify this  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: