Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] 4NEW ICO - Biggest ICO EVER!!! WEEKLY PAYOUT!!! 5,800,000 COINS!!! - page 164. (Read 44225 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Joined TELEGRAM and FACEBOOK bounty campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003
i'm joined twitter campaign thanks
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Interested in your project....Smiley
Joining soon.....
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
i participating for this amazing project lets this project get more alot of attention.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Done joining Signature & Telegram Campaign Goodluck to your project  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Beautiful Project, just joined Facebook and telegram campaign Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I've been thinking about how human beings are constantly depleting Earth's resources, whether our resources will be depleted in the future, and whether there is any way to prevent this catastrophe. I think the recycling of resources may be a good solution
Activity: 238
The first ico project paid weekly, great, I've never seen such a generous team
I am glad you are so generous, I am optimistic about your project, it is conducive to the development of mankind, I joined your signature bounty and telegram bounty
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Waste recycling is good for the environment, I'm an environmentalist and I will join you to build an eco-planet
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Thanks, I got your tokens. I wanted to clarify for the future. Maybe I did not understand. You have indicated that for one post repost you pay 10 FRN and I today received 60 FRN. But I made 4 posts on Twitter about you and 5 times repost. In Facebook I also made 4 posts and 5 reposts. My message is 283. Thank you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Great project and i am applied in facebook campaign.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
This looks really great. Hoping this project may successfully for everyone.
Activity: 84
Good project to be. I am looking forward for any updates regarding this program.

the best option to follow updates is by joining our telegram group https://t.me/FRNCoin
Jump to: