Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Asseta - Borderless Crypto Bank Built on Blockchain - page 9. (Read 5102 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 17
This is a bounty thread or thread? Also, I need your Chinese whitepaper link.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

ATTENTION!

Dear supporters of our project and bounty campaign participants.

Please note, that you can participate in more than one Bounty program at a time!

For example: You can participate in signature, twitter, telegram and translation bounty campaign at once.

(We have added Telegram bounty campaign)

You can register for additional bounty campaign HERE!

I am on spreadsheet, but i have some question.
Do i need report weekly on this thread sir,,???

It's not needed, as it is counted by our team. However, you can post a report here in order to verify your work.

Thank you for participation and wish you good luck!  Wink
Activity: 165
I am on spreadsheet, but i have some question.
Do i need report weekly on this thread sir,,???
My blog post on ASSETA  project and ICO Smiley

https://shamshun8.wixsite.com/blog/home/asseta-borderless-crypto-bank-built-on-blockchain

Comments are welcome   Wink

Big thanks for your interest and support to our project!  Smiley

Your participation is confirmed
Activity: 28
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
According to the instructions there was nothing like we show post our reports here but i can see some reports been posted here, just as manager if it's allowed?

Thanks for registration to our Twitter bounty program!
You'll receive (or already received) a confirmational e-mail shortly. You'll find there a link to a spreadsheet to track your progress.

Regarding your question about reports. It's allowed, but it's not necessary. So, it's up to you  Smiley

Thanks manager
According to the instructions there was nothing like we show post our reports here but i can see some reports been posted here, just as manager if it's allowed?

Thanks for registration to our Twitter bounty program!
You'll receive (or already received) a confirmational e-mail shortly. You'll find there a link to a spreadsheet to track your progress.

Regarding your question about reports. It's allowed, but it's not necessary. So, it's up to you  Smiley

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello sir, happy to join your project, I want to ask how can I know if I am Accepted or not? While I do not see spredsheet
Hello. Thanks for your interest in our project  Smiley
All approved participants receive an e-mail with with confirmation and the link to a spreadsheet.

I've just checked - your application is confirmed. You can start to act ! Wink

You'll receive an e-mail shortly
Activity: 266
Hello sir, happy to join your project, I want to ask how can I know if I am Accepted or not? While I do not see spredsheet
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28981397 Russian Ann. thread. Please, check it our!)
Russian Bounty thread is coming...))
Russian Bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838221.new#new . please, check it out?

When can we see a spreadsheet?
Thank's for your support to our project!
Didn't you receive confirmational e-mail after your registration in our bounty program? the link to the spreadsheet is there at the bottom of the text

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28981397 Russian Ann. thread. Please, check it our!)
Russian Bounty thread is coming...))
Russian Bounty thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2838221.new#new . please, check it out?

When can we see a spreadsheet?
Sorry,
I have received registration confirmation e-mail.
But not email with link to bounties spreadsheet.
Where I can get it?

Sorry for inconvenience.
I've forwarded this issue to our team. You'll receive an e-mail with link shortly.
Thank you for participation
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Sorry,
I have received registration confirmation e-mail.
But not email with link to bounties spreadsheet.
Where I can get it?
Warm and successful greeting for your project, I have signed up on your twitter bounty, but I do not see where I should fill my MEW address, please give information for distribution later how, and where spredsheet? thank you
Welcome onboard! Nice to see you here. Your application confirmed  Smiley
You'll receive an e-mail with the link to a spreadsheet shortly.
Owh thank you so much sir, happy to join you and I hope this project will be successful for the future. Means to update spredsheet I will get an email from your team sir?
Yes, exactly, you will receive a link to a spreadsheet. By the way, it should be already arrived. Have you received an e-mail?
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
Warm and successful greeting for your project, I have signed up on your twitter bounty, but I do not see where I should fill my MEW address, please give information for distribution later how, and where spredsheet? thank you
Welcome onboard! Nice to see you here. Your application confirmed  Smiley
You'll receive an e-mail with the link to a spreadsheet shortly.
Owh thank you so much sir, happy to join you and I hope this project will be successful for the future. Means to update spredsheet I will get an email from your team sir?
Pages:
Jump to: