Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS]⚡REBI Network⚡〘A Radical New Idea〙RebiNetwork.com - page 8. (Read 6476 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi toni, it's been a week already since  I've told you that I rank up from newbie to jr. member. But why does my username is not yet put to jr. member list in the thread. It is still in the newbie list. Please update... !
updated  Smiley
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
Hi toni, it's been a week already since  I've told you that I rank up from newbie to jr. member. But why does my username is not yet put to jr. member list in the thread. It is still in the newbie list. Please update... !
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
can i join signature compagne ?
Book the Portuguese translation, vast experience in translations.
I'm sorry but the portuguese translation has already been reserved and subsequently completed.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Book the Portuguese translation, vast experience in translations.
pm me for transalte to arabic
Arab has already been reserved, if you want, you can reserve for other languages ​​of your own. thank you
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
pm me for transalte to arabic
persian translation done, here's link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2111180
my WAVES adress : 3P56y2VCtZZW5v5UyqD28PrZ1WXmPmxtBLE
thanks Smiley
Translation added to the main thread, thanks
I've completed the Japanese translation and sent you a PM.
Translation has been added to the main thread thanks
Join Forum campaign and steemit.

Link: https://steemit.com/ico/@roy92/ico-announcement-rebi-network

Waveswallet: 3P7ziftw7aYY7Lggn2EsCKRWwFXg4XctXhm

If needed, i can manage steemit group also. Just tell me.

Accepted participation
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
persian translation done, here's link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2111180
my WAVES adress : 3PMxMDStnGkvEuLJ68h24HaPtZgJbXSjUnt
thanks Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I've completed the Japanese translation and sent you a PM.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
bump. The campaign itself speak a lot for its success. Goodluck sir.

Thanks, you have been added to our signature campaign
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
Join Forum campaign and steemit.

Link: https://steemit.com/ico/@roy92/ico-announcement-rebi-network

Waveswallet: 3P7ziftw7aYY7Lggn2EsCKRWwFXg4XctXhm

If needed, i can manage steemit group also. Just tell me.
waiting twitter bounty campaign, if needed.

Hello, sorry but the slots available for the social network twitter campaign have already been assigned, I attach the slots available for each social network and the social network campaign rules:

Participant Limit :

2 people for every social network listed

Facebook : princerepon | [email protected]

Twitter : LastKiss | Dhestwu

Steemit :

Golos : adamgud

Linkedin : adamgud

Xing :

Viadeo :

Vkontakte : tsaroz

Odnoklassniki :

Mixi :

Qzone :

Weibo :

RenRen :

Reddit :

Taringa :

Rates :

6400 REBI for each participant, if the participants do not reach the predetermined amount, the total will be redistributed fairly to all participants

Rules :

Create and maintain a community on one of the listed social networks.

How to partecipate :

To participate, post your work proofs for our campaign within posts regarding the bounty campaign, we will select those who first meet our selection criteria in chronological order.

How to claim your REBI token :

At the end of the bounty campaign, to receive your REBI token, you must post your own waves address in the bounty thread so that everyone can view the payment event and their transactions in total transparency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
waiting twitter bounty campaign, if needed.
Activity: 8
Goodluck to your campaign Sir. And soon I'll be willing to participate. I think this is a good project to start with.
If you want to take part in our campaign we are waiting for you, there are still vacant posts for the signature campaign and not just that, just go ahead and comply with the regulations. thank you so much

Sir thanks to that and I will be in the future, i will be supporting this campaign for now but not be part of it. I will study it first for me to deserve a spot on this campaign. I will post comments if I have very important inquiries about this project in the future.
Goodluck to your campaign Sir. And soon I'll be willing to participate. I think this is a good project to start with.
If you want to take part in our campaign we are waiting for you, there are still vacant posts for the signature campaign and not just that, just go ahead and comply with the regulations. thank you so much
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: