Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Bounty] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 52. (Read 9194 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How many just Cheks will be distributed on the third stage?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
What needs to be done to monetize the good deed points? What procedures I need to perform?
Activity: 294
I’m interested only in volunteering... How can it be carried out within the project?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I would like to know how exactly funds are distributed after a donation... I hope that only the recipient of the support and the platform participate in it?
If we are talking about a situation, when a donation is made through One+1 or similar services, 20% of the donation amount is received by a charitable organization, minus 30% of them, that are allocated to the Fund of social initiatives on the Blockchain development, the remaining funds are distributed between a seller, a buyer and the site.
how exactly?
20% is given to a benefactor-seller, 10% gets a buyer, 10% gets One+1 platform or similar services.
And what about good deed points, that are used in the project?
They appear if a benefactor-seller, a buyer and/or a charitable organization ask to issue Cheks to a wallet, operated under the rules, established by DAO for the purpose of issuing good deed points.
can this percentage change in the future?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I would like to know how exactly funds are distributed after a donation... I hope that only the recipient of the support and the platform participate in it?
If we are talking about a situation, when a donation is made through One+1 or similar services, 20% of the donation amount is received by a charitable organization, minus 30% of them, that are allocated to the Fund of social initiatives on the Blockchain development, the remaining funds are distributed between a seller, a buyer and the site.
how exactly?
20% is given to a benefactor-seller, 10% gets a buyer, 10% gets One+1 platform or similar services.
They appear if a benefactor-seller, a buyer and/or a charitable organization ask to issue Cheks to a wallet, operated under the rules, established by DAO for the purpose of issuing good deed points.
how exactly?
how exactly?
how exactly?
Activity: 70
Activity: 210
What is planned to make the main emphasis in its marketing strategy? Probably, you need to deal not only with social media ...
Activity: 308
Are there assessments or at least projections of the developers, to what extent will an advanced loyalty program help the project develop? How much do you want to have customers by the end of the active phase?
Activity: 196
What kind of activity should I show in VK to stay in the team and the program?
A minimum of 3 retweets and 5 pots per week!
Activity: 294
What kind of activity should I show in VK to stay in the team and the program?
Pages:
Jump to: