Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] FARST NETWORK▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Lending ▀THE REVOLUTION OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY - page 2. (Read 2365 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Red looks unfriendly, too dazzling, the font can be smaller.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Interesting project... Best luck dev team...  Smiley
Activity: 1
i'm iscrived on telegram . how can i have my 5 frct ?
thanx
Activity: 3
verifying i joined telegram, registered on website, and liked on facebook. my username asquone.
Fill form complete. When I can have 5 frct. my username VALEMI86
Fill form complete. When I can have 5 frct.
Activity: 52
I introduced to my friends. when time can i get the reward? Happy to join big project
we noted time for deadline at the thread! btw it should be the en of ICO
Activity: 14
I introduced to my friends. when time can i get the reward? Happy to join big project
I can't receive 5frct. When time I have it?
Join our telegram chat and get your FRCT
Activity: 4
I can't receive 5frct. When time I have it?
I find this project somewhat pique my interest.  Learning from this project the biz model and for that reason have joined your FB and Telegram groups to keep abreast of developments.
thank you hope you on the train now
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I find this project somewhat pique my interest.  Learning from this project the biz model and for that reason have joined your FB and Telegram groups to keep abreast of developments.
Activity: 8
Big Project, I like this. TOGC can bring more profit for FARST. Following you
me too. keep the strength. help farst grow bigger. I would like this project successful. thank for free gift.
Activity: 7
Fill form complete. When I can have 5 frct? hope FARST NETWORK tobe stronger. BTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 7
I got 3 free FRCT today. thank for gift. I hope to help the FARST NETWORK grow stronger. wait review video from me BTCBTCBTCBTC
This coin have bounty program ? Can i join this ?

yes you can
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
verifying i joined telegram, followed on twitter, registered on website, and liked on facebook.
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
interesting project. is there a bounty for translations? I can offer German and French. Please PM me.
Activity: 12
Nice project, looking forward to hear it develop. However I registered and I haven't received any confirmation email. (Not in Spam/Junk either). Any idea how long does it take to receive the email for completing the registration process?

late edit:

Did receive the confirmation email (in the Spam folder) after 2 hours since registration... That's a lot...
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
This project need a spanish translation? i can do it Dev!
Pages:
Jump to: