Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounty] for Corl - Revenue sharing on the blockchain - page 2. (Read 6965 times)

copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
I really need to take part in Cork.not missing this
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Wanna know If im already on the whitelist, does it mean that my KYC was already recorded?

No. Once KYC opens, everyone will receive an email to complete KYC.
Activity: 130
Wanna know If im already on the whitelist, does it mean that my KYC was already recorded?
Activity: 51
I am looking forward for the Investment of this Company Token.
Hope It will be a great project in the future
Best of Luck
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
Anyone watched the video by @getcorl @PolymathNetwork @StartEngineLA? Twas indeed awesome and looking forward to see more soon. Great projects coming indeed!
#corl #revenuesharing #fintech #blockchain #poly #startengine #tokenizetheworld
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
This is one of the most exciting project for 2018 as they are the first compliant security token that will be on the blockchain. Let’s wait for this.
We participating in the bounty , are we also gonna take part in the kyc

Yes. Since Corl is a Security, everyone receiving tokens will have to complete KYC.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! I hope it will be listed soon
egretia
Activity: 37
I am alledry signup,and the platform. you ll go to the moon.
Activity: 130
We participating in the bounty , are we also gonna take part in the kyc
Please where can I post my repo for Facebook bounty because that is the one am doing.

When you sign up on Bounty0x, you register with Facebook so we're able to track your Bounty activity automatically.
Where do i sign up on bountyOx

Links are in the OP Smiley
Activity: 126
Please where can I post my repo for Facebook bounty because that is the one am doing.

When you sign up on Bounty0x, you register with Facebook so we're able to track your Bounty activity automatically.
Where do i sign up on bountyOx

Activity: 102
Like the project? There's still space in our Bitcointalk Signature Bounty. Select your rank and pick a sig:

HERO/LEGENDARY

█▄
      █████▄
     ████████▄
    ███████████▄
  ▄██████████████▄
███████████████████
█████▀  █████████
 ▀██▀   █████████
       █████████
      ██████████
     ████████████
      ▀██████████
      ▀██████████
   ▄██▄  ▀████████▄
  ▄██████   ███████
  ███    ▄██████▀
  ▀███▄ ▄███████▀
    ██████████▀
     ▀████▀
      ▀██▀
Sad to say that im late for this Sad please extend the bounty campaign.
Thank you sir #matt ward

The bounty campaign in ongoing. You haven’t missed out.

Visit the links in the OP to join.
I want to ask if it's not too late to join the signature bounty now. I'm already in for the Twitter campaign though, but I've started wearing  the signature for Corl.

There is still time left for the signature bounty!

p.s. Nice sig Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Sad to say that im late for this Sad please extend the bounty campaign.
Thank you sir #matt ward
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
I want to ask if it's not too late to join the signature bounty now. I'm already in for the Twitter campaign though, but I've started wearing  the signature for Corl.

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, please how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

We're working hard to build something that benefits retail investors and helps tech companies scale smarter, so messages like this are appreciated Smiley

Yes! Our airdrop (https://corl.io/airdrop/) and bounty program (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2876801.20) are two ways you can earn tokens.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org