Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] INTERNACIONAL COIN | GET 18, 100 & 1000 INTER COIN - page 2. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Project seems very hot, I want to know, you are now the node campaign ended, now how many stable nodes in operation, your bounty project looks very economical, I try to look at the effect how
copper member
Activity: 112

Internacional.io will hold a referral link campaign for members who have been loyal along with internacional.io. 1000 INTER coins will be given to members who invite 10 people using referral links (all registered members must be verified from the admin).

This campaign will end on August 31, 2018 and coins will be distributed after that. Bonus 18 and 100 INTER Coin will also be obtained if you follow the conditions that have been set.
Activity: 8
◈◈◈:rocket:[LNC] Free Airdrop:rocket:◈◈◈
If you sign up for Bitnaru, You can get a Linkercoin(LNC)!

↓↓What is Linkercoin↓↓
https://www.linkercoin.com

:fire:LinkerCoin(LNC):fire: is burning every month on 30th!(20,000,000 has been completed)
->planning a total of 200 million LNC burnings.

Let's sign up BITNARU and get Free Airdrop!!
:point_right::skin-tone-2:Linkercoin Telegram : https://t.me/linkercoineng
:point_right::skin-tone-2:BitcoinTalk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlnc-sign-up-for-bitnaru-and-get-lnc-airdropped-4736958
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
This is an interesting project, more and more people are interested in it. And I'm glad, because people are also waiting for more updates for this project, like me.
copper member

Updated! Thank you to the members who have registered at Internacional.io. The team has sent Coin of 1000 INTER to the member's wallet. Stay with us at internacional.io for more info.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
copper member

Hello all,

Thank you for staying loyal to internacional.io. Pre-ICO has ended and we from the team really appreciate all the members who have been loyal with us. When the 68% Inter Coin Pre-ICO was sold, leaving another 32% of Inter Coin that had not been sold for the Pre-ICO period. Therefore we from the Internacional.io team will hold a Bounty to the members to provide the remaining 32% of the Coin.

The requirements are very easy:
1. Register on our website and complete the personal data: www.internacionalcoin.io (500 INTER COIN)
2. Follow all social platforms of internacional.io media: Facebook, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube (500 INTER COIN)
3. After doing all the points above, please fill in your data at this FORM to be checked by team internacional.io.

This bounty is open to everyone and also especially to members from internacional.io. This program will end on August 14 2018. Coins will be distributed the day after the program ends.

INTERNACIONAL COIN
copper member
UPDATE!!
Warning to all members to complete your data correctly at www.internacional.io for coin distribution. Because after this we will update the website and distribute coin to the members who already follow our small bounty program. Make sure your data is correct and not wrong. If you do not update your data within 1 week then you will not get any coin to your account.

Reminder!!
copper member
UPDATE!!
Warning to all members to complete your data correctly at www.internacional.io for coin distribution. Because after this we will update the website and distribute coin to the members who already follow our small bounty program. Make sure your data is correct and not wrong. If you do not update your data within 1 week then you will not get any coin to your account.
copper member
SO this is a scammy MLM pyramid scheme pretty much? I dont see this lasting long but good luck trying to get "founders" to invest 30k in an out of nowhere project, instead of an established one that is bleeding.

Hello JungleOnion,
Thank you for your concern, true this project using MLM system but from team have concept for all member who register first will get big bonus from this ICO. If this ICO has entered into the CMP we will change this MLM system into a full Blockchain system.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
SO this is a scammy MLM pyramid scheme pretty much? I dont see this lasting long but good luck trying to get "founders" to invest 30k in an out of nowhere project, instead of an established one that is bleeding.
copper member
copper member
~~snip
Hello thank you for your application, but we already close for translation application. You can join the social media and complete your data in our web. If you cant upload your pic, make sure the size of picture under 600 kb.
Thank you
is this the translation for the Indonesian you agree with Huh https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpra-icointer-internacionalio-your-fintech-solutions-4696170

Yes that actually an translation from our promotion team in Indonesia, to bounty actually does not exist yet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
~~snip
Hello thank you for your application, but we already close for translation application. You can join the social media and complete your data in our web. If you cant upload your pic, make sure the size of picture under 600 kb.
Thank you
is this the translation for the Indonesian you agree with Huh https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpra-icointer-internacionalio-your-fintech-solutions-4696170
copper member
copper member
Great platform, Interesting ideas in this project,I really really like it

thank you so much. keep update with us.
copper member
This project looks really promising! I joined your great bounty!

thank you, please complete all your data to get verified from admin.
Activity: 167
Great platform, Interesting ideas in this project,I really really like it
Activity: 154
This project looks really promising! I joined your great bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: