Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] OBSIDIAN | C# .NET | Stratis Core | PoS | Encrypted Messenger - page 26. (Read 15178 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Reserved Turkish translation

Turkish has already been reserved but we'll let you know if the person doesn't follow through
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Reserved Turkish translation
Activity: 131
are this thread the ANN ?
i cant see the ANN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/obsidian-odn-cryptocurrency-secure-anonymous-messaging-2004871

This is bounty thread OP should put this link there to make this easy to find for translation.

Added to the top, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
i cant see the ANN

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/obsidian-odn-cryptocurrency-secure-anonymous-messaging-2004871

This is bounty thread OP should put this link there to make this easy to find for translation.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
i cant see the ANN
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
what's the price for this coin ? does this coin have an exchange ? maybe ANN link ?

Activity: 994
Merit: 335
Reserved Russian translation
Activity: 124
Reserved Russian translation
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
English -> Indonesian translation service
Reserved indonesian translation
Activity: 143
[ANN][BOUNTY] Bounties officially closed!

ORIGINAL THREAD

THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS FINISHED. HEAD TO OUR SLACK FOR UPDATES AND TO CHECK YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS. WE MUST TALLY VERYTHING UP AND THE BOUNTIES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AFTER THE JOB IS FINISHED.

IF WE FIND THAT YOU HAVE USED NON-HONEST TACTICS (ROBO ACCOUNTS OR FAKE FOLLOWERS AND SUCH) WE CAN CANCEL YOU BOUNTY AT OUR DISCRETION. IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNJUSTLY ACCUSED OF DOING THAT, SEND US PROOF THAT YOUR ACCOUNT AND FOLLOWERS ARE LEGIT.

THANKS!

Join the community at our slack, our Telegram group, follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.

Pages:
Jump to: