Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][BOUNTY] Official GigTricks Bounty 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 169995 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
hi in media campaign the red highlighted stands for ?  Huh
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
Hello bounty manager  Wink

I noticed that you already update the sheet and I saw that my stakes starting from September (Week 22) has not been updates even though I still wear your signature and didn't join any other campaigns yet.

username: Anya Doreen
profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anya-doreen-1154486
Spreadsheet #124
Same issue here. Please do check and cooperate with these issues because we supported your project and we are hoping that we can get our stakes properly.

My spreadsheet number in signature campaign is 198.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I see that some participants have also issue on their stakes, please update my stakes on Signature campaign because I'm still wearing it until now.

My spreadsheet number is 238
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/maryqueen-finez-1245103
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello bounty manager  Wink

I noticed that you already update the sheet and I saw that my stakes starting from September (Week 22) has not been updates even though I still wear your signature and didn't join any other campaigns yet.

username: Anya Doreen
profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anya-doreen-1154486
Spreadsheet #124
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Dear All,

They have corrected my wrongly put stakes. So just have patience and they will also come to yours.
CEO has pinned a post in Telegram, saying that they will update all sheets on 05.02.. And afterwards they will start accepting complains about wrong calculations. But first - have patience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Dear manager! Why I did not get steaks for a signature campaign ? The signature is on my profile. ToriViolet, https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/toriviolet-1090510
Activity: 518
Hi! Missing stakes for week #32 on Facebook campaign. Please check:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48188528
Activity: 406
Merit: 4

Manager! I do not understand what occurs!!!!
I joined the project on June 19, 2018 and carried the signature till December 31, 2018. I honestly wrote posts and observed all conditions. Checking the table I see that beginning c of the beginning of September in the column opposite to my nickname Signature Removed is written!!! What is it??? There are you did not update the table, a now you to me do not set off 4 months of my work?Huh!!!! Explain what occurs and as I have to prove the participation in your campaign if 2.01.2019 I joined other campaign, how in the Telegram asked permissions to removal of the signature???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bitcoin Forum - kot345
Table number 327
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Dear bounty Manger

On the updated spreadsheet, you have put that I have removed the signature. I have obviously not at all till now.
i have joined the signature campaign from week from week 8 (Jun 3 - Jun 9) and still now wearing signature but on spread sheet my stake updated from Week 8 to 21 and on word saying Signature removed but i haven't and also done weekly posts please resolve me issue.

Bitcoin talk       : Tahir460pk
Spreadsheet no : 261
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
i had the same issue with me saying i removed signature never did, as of a few other people so we shall see what happens.
Dear Bounty Manager,

On the updated spreadsheet, you have put that I have removed the signature. I have obviously not. And I've never removed it during the campaign.

Could you please correct the spreadsheet please (#444)?
Admins are not active for some days now on Telegram... Smells like a scam, unfortunately. I don't see the reason why would they now suddenly stop being active.
Activity: 602
Hi can we remove the signature now?
Activity: 395
Merit: 10
The Project and Community Looks strong and promising. It's a genuine and trusted project. Proud to be a part of this project and bounty
totally agree with you. one of the few projects of 2018 that completed the tasks and interested investors!
Merit: 5
# Дoкaзaтeльcтвo yдaлeния пoдпиcи

Этo yвeдoмлeниe o тoм, чтo я yдaляю пoдпиcь и aвaтap Gigtricks, кoгдa нaгpaдa былa зaвepшeнa.

Пpиcoeдинилcя к пoдпиcнoй кaмпaнии 21.12.2018.

Удaлeнa пoдпиcь 11/01/2019.

Hoмep элeктpoннoй тaблицы: 104

Haзвaниe Bitcointalk: kriptomak
Пpoшлo гopaздo бoльшe нeдeли.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
#Proof of removing Signature & Avatar

This is a notification that I am removing the Gigtricks signature & avatar as the bounty has concluded.

Joined signature campaign on 5/15/2018.

Removed signature on 01/11/2019.

Spreadsheet number: 139

Bitcointalk name: MiniMountain
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
This is the PROOF that I am still wearing the signature and avatar for Gigtricks but I am removing it since the bounty/ICO was concluded more than 1 week ago.

Bitcointalk Username: CleverOracle
Spreadsheet No.: 123
Activity: 39
I think GigTricks project had a lot of potential in the future because freelance community is increasing day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: