Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] OFFICIAL Thread - KemCredit [KMC] ⭐⭐⭐ Bounty Rewards ⭐⭐⭐ - page 4. (Read 2132 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
nice project i think. i will take part on it.
thank you dev and team for good work  Smiley
Activity: 434
this is a good project for the community, i have a question: are these tutorials charged? how much is the charge?
We will have free course and paid courses....the paid courses would be subsidized with our token...if you use KMC to purchase any course,you will get is at a discounted price up 60% discount...
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
There's already a KMC (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-kmc-kripto-marka-coin-2335467) and they claim they will get their first listing today.  Though they are starting from a smaller exchange, I think these two coins will be fighting for the KMC ticker when it comes to the bigger exchanges next year.  I'm only a little invested in both projects, so I don't care that much who uses which ticker (the ticker is ultimately value-less beyond clearly and unambiguously identifying your coin), just something to think about.
We might change the ticker in the future if the need be..
Activity: 175
CLOUT media.decentralised
this is a good project for the community, i have a question: are these tutorials charged? how much is the charge?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
There's already a KMC (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-kmc-kripto-marka-coin-2335467) and they claim they will get their first listing today.  Though they are starting from a smaller exchange, I think these two coins will be fighting for the KMC ticker when it comes to the bigger exchanges next year.  I'm only a little invested in both projects, so I don't care that much who uses which ticker (the ticker is ultimately value-less beyond clearly and unambiguously identifying your coin), just something to think about.
The Revolution is here...Get ready for the show. good project .
Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 20
The Revolution is here...Get ready for the show. good project .
Good project. Im interesting to this project, and i will participate to the bounty/campaign.

Thanks we would be expecting your course
Activity: 65
Good project. Im interesting to this project, and i will participate to the bounty/campaign.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where your company is coming from?
Am excited to be part of this great project, I am an Enthusiast for projects like this.... Good luck to the team and developer.
Thanks
Activity: 364

Allright I'll start a first one now. About the endless opportunities still here in the market right now Smiley Smiley
Bounty Rewards For Tutors?? no bounty for general like social media campaign, signature campaign, etc.
There are bounty for all that, we have not gotten to that...This bounty is came first because from we want to launch the eLearning platform on 3rd dec and so we need alot of courses for that
Activity: 280
Bounty Rewards For Tutors?? no bounty for general like social media campaign, signature campaign, etc.
Offer Still Open

Allright I'll start a first one now. About the endless opportunities still here in the market right now.
Thanks..When you are through with the course please send it to [email protected]..we will review it and send the token to you
Activity: 122
Offer Still Open

Allright I'll start a first one now. About the endless opportunities still here in the market right now.
Pages:
Jump to: