Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] OFFICIAL Thread - REBELLIOUS [REBL] ⭐⭐⭐ Bounty Rewards ⭐⭐⭐ - page 8. (Read 9561 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi guys) this is really great news! I do not doubt the success of the project)) Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Still holding strong, I might sell a small portion once it hits at least $1.
I am holding, too, and buying even more. Team is very active in telegram and twitter, all of their posts are valueable, but I don't understand why they pay no attention to bitcointalk forum.

Considering how big rebellious is ( 24k twitter followers( , huge community, there isn't much of a presence on bitcointalk.

Would you advice hodling the token a lil bit more or sell it right now? I want to know.

No point in selling now , the price is dirt cheap.  The team has barely even begun all their big updates for the year.  This is a long term hold for me.  do what you wish though.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I am holding, too, and buying even more. Team is very active in telegram and twitter, all of their posts are valueable, but I don't understand why they pay no attention to bitcointalk forum.

Considering how big rebellious is ( 24k twitter followers( , huge community, there isn't much of a presence on bitcointalk.

Would you advice hodling the token a lil bit more or sell it right now? I want to know.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
I'm having problems staking my coins on wallet.
tried getting my rewards with gas = 2 but it returned the message:
Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Reverted]

thought the gas was too low but with 4 it happened the same
how to fix it?

Do you have the latest wallet update? Try it, you won't have to set gas in this new version.

will try updating to v0.0.3
thanks
i was on 0.0.2]

this is virustotal for 0.0.03:
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/3afcd272093175e6637d057a99d870ae79d64312916158552a08846ef1f8a495/analysis/
2/62

can you provide a virustotal clean wallet?

on 0.0.2 we had one detection less:
https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/b12b977eaffd685a5fca869364db01bdde802242b0eca3e2e7b57f1abfd498e3/analysis/

new wallet returns the same problem:

EDIT:
found out the problem
I was actually requesting the stake one day before the 30.
could do it today without problems
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

how to fix it?

Do you have the latest wallet update? Try it, you won't have to set gas in this new version.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

how to fix it?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Anybody having trouble with Bit-Z being late to send $REBL to REBL Wallet?
It's been 10 hours since i sent and it still says "frozen". Have you experienced this before?
Do we have an explorer to track transactions?
Hi. Do you have information about rebl output on other exchanges? I'm worried about the low price of tokens(
They told that they are not interested in any new exchanges, at least for now, but voting on nextexchange still going.

Why aren't they interested in getting on more exchanges?
Because they don't want to split up volume on Bit-Z. They have relatively big volume >$1 million by the way.

I'm confident rebellious will at least hit 1 dollar this year.
Hi. Do you have information about rebl output on other exchanges? I'm worried about the low price of tokens(
They told that they are not interested in any new exchanges, at least for now, but voting on nextexchange still going.

Because they don't want to split up volume on Bit-Z. They have relatively big volume >$1 million by the way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Not much activity here, is this the official topic?
Btw. they already released the third version of their wallet 0.0.3: https://github.com/RebelliousToken/RebelliousWallet/releases
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I had some which came from Airdrop but I exchanged all as I thought that it was not useful, later I owned 1000 more pieces and I thought that it is signal so I should keep them. I hope it will provide good gains; it made me win more when I compare it to some other projects in which I trusted.
Activity: 392
Hi Dev, how about the vote bonus? you said you will send an email to the ones that confirmed you are on the list.. you will also send the details of the incident that happened in tele, I guess thats what you need to do then
Activity: 124
last question
someone knows if can i buy 2 ledgers with the same 10k wallet ?
cause my friend are investing with me and want a ledger too if its possible

thanks a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: