Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounty] 🔰PARLAY🔰| PoS +PrimeNodes l 🏆2018 Russia World Cup Prediction🏆 - page 3. (Read 3774 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Features or menus available on Parlay very friendly,personal and easy to use this is an easy platform for beginners ..good ideas
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
This is a very interesting project and has a great idea of the project.  This project can become very highly ranked and famous in some time as they have a great roadmap and investors will get a good income from it. Would like to support this project in future.
Activity: 190
Merit: 0
If you dont have enough coins or skills to run you own MN, use MY service

Join the shared masternode service NAB_PROJECT_SHARED_MN

- service commission is only 2% of the income
- 1 seat = 5% of MN
- No setup fee
- Collateral lock time 7 days
- easy to get in, easy to get out
- fully transparent work
- Weekly payout(Saturday) or reinvest available

Join MY discord channel
https://discord.gg/cmBseGk
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
http://parlay.live/login.php

two things

1) it is spelled confirm, not confrim

2) when pasting my confirmation link its saying

CONFRIM EMAIL

Confirmation code is wrong

is this thing working for anyone here?

Thank you for you feedback, we will update the text.

Confirmation code works for signup now but resend confirmation code function is not developed yet.

We are develop complete version of parlay.live soon.

There will be announcement for alpha test.

If you put your email address here, I can send new confirmation code to you directly.

cool thx, sent you a pm
copper member
Activity: 15

two things

CONFRIM EMAIL

Thank you for you feedback, we will update the text.

Confirmation code works for signup now but resend confirmation code function is not developed yet.

We are develop complete version of parlay.live soon.

There will be announcement for alpha test.

If you put your email address here, I can send new confirmation code to you directly.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX

two things

CONFRIM EMAIL

Activity: 182
I think this project is very interesting because following the trend of 2018 World Cup event in Russia. and also has a good concept. I believe this process will be success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
in our time, it is very difficult to predict, a lot of games are corrupt. as for the world Cup, it may be fair, but the teams play differently every time
Activity: 31
Not sure how I feel about this project.
Launching with a ticker of an already established crypto (Parachute Token (PAR)) seems like a fishy move.

I'm out, sorry.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
yeah looks like it too. i asked the same question about who their dev team is and didn't get any reply. and it's quiet here.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
What is the soul purpose of this project? I do not see any convincing evidence of legitimacy. Be cautious and do some research if you are planning to invest in it. I would take it is a scam unless proved otherwise.

We need to know the team if you ask us to invest. How can I send money to anonymous person? This is like asking to be scammed. Only dev team will benefit like in most masternode and POS projects.

+1
Also, what I noticed here is that they really didn't answer those questions asking about their Dev team. What they only answered are the ones related in increasing their chance of selling the premine coins that they have. It is also very noticeable that after selling their premine coins, they stopped posting here.  Roll Eyes

Well, their coins in CB are very expensive now and will not be able to put a MN out of it. People need to trust them first before buying their coin out of CB. Good luck on this project and hopefully, they get more active here.
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
Hello, jjust wanted to say to u, your wallet loads too long, like 5 kb/s, maybe for me only, anyway check it out pls.
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
What is the soul purpose of this project? I do not see any convincing evidence of legitimacy. Be cautious and do some research if you are planning to invest in it. I would take it is a scam unless proved otherwise.

We need to know the team if you ask us to invest. How can I send money to anonymous person? This is like asking to be scammed. Only dev team will benefit like in most masternode and POS projects.

+1
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
What is the soul purpose of this project? I do not see any convincing evidence of legitimacy. Be cautious and do some research if you are planning to invest in it. I would take it as a scam unless proved otherwise.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
interesting? i think its already obvious big red flag mate...careful
Activity: 76
copper member
Activity: 15
what is the total number of coins that were pre-mined and how do you intend to generate revenue to run this project?

Pre-mined coins : 150,000 PARs (0.5%)

Pre-mined coin usage is described at ANN threads.

For the revenue, Parlay team does not think about our own revenue at this moment.

What we have earned will be used for operating and maintaining network and integrated services.

Parlay will launch parlay.live service which will be the use cases of the coin.

Additionally, when community members can organizes games to Parlay.live, we will provide Parlay.live service as platform which will strengthen the communities.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
what is the total number of coins that were pre-mined and how do you intend to generate revenue to run this project?

It looks like they answer only the questions they are comfortable to answer. For example, the question about the dev team has been ignored at least twice.

A big red flag here!
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Pages:
Jump to: