Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] PODONE Bounty - Giving away 5 Million QBE - HUGE Bounty!!! NEW! - page 6. (Read 4704 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is the bounty campaign still active? Can I join this?
Of course, yes, why should not she be active? You can join this bounty campaign.
I'm asking this because ICO is coming to an end, it's literally 6 days and whether the campaign is still active. or is it already closed?
Bounty campaign will last until the end of the ICO, respectively, at the moment it is active and you can quite take part in it if you want Smiley
But does this make sense? just a few days before graduation?
I think so, why not? To earn a few tokens is never superfluous, I think.
Merit: 251
Of course, yes, why should not she be active? You can join this bounty campaign.
I'm asking this because ICO is coming to an end, it's literally 6 days and whether the campaign is still active. or is it already closed?
Bounty campaign will last until the end of the ICO, respectively, at the moment it is active and you can quite take part in it if you want Smiley
But does this make sense? just a few days before graduation?
Activity: 588
Tell me please, can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in the bounty program?
I think that yes, maybe there are some nuances, but problems should not arise!
And where can I learn more?
You can write to the organizers or ask a question in the telegram channel. They always respond promptly!
Activity: 602
Wow, the project is really impressive, and the bounty company is very generous, I can participate simultaneously in all categories!
Yes, you can, but I would not advise you to choose what you do not understand! Each of your tasks will be checked, and there is a chance that you will not receive a reward for it, if it is poorly executed!
I want to select only a few categories, thanks for the warning!
The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
Why do you think so?
I'm sure of the success of this company, and I think that their cost will only grow with time!
Activity: 700
Tell me please, can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in the bounty program?
And where can I learn more?
Merit: 100
Wow, the project is really impressive, and the bounty company is very generous, I can participate simultaneously in all categories!
Yes, you can, but I would not advise you to choose what you do not understand! Each of your tasks will be checked, and there is a chance that you will not receive a reward for it, if it is poorly executed!
The correct solution, in case of receiving tokens, I advise you not to exchange them immediately for fiat money.
Why do you think so?
Merit: 252
I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!
I completely agree with you, very convenient and prompt!
Such projects always receive popular approval, because they are made by professionals! I know a lot of other projects, where a terrible site, bad user support and solid disappointment! PODONE stands out among its competitors!
People always pay attention only to quality projects. I think it will be a very high quality project!
Thank you very much for your feedback, it's very important for us!
Activity: 588
Activity: 308
I want to express my gratitude to the organizers! The most convenient and understandable Bounty program that I saw. Elegant feedback, answer all questions. Good luck, guys!
Such projects always receive popular approval, because they are made by professionals! I know a lot of other projects, where a terrible site, bad user support and solid disappointment! PODONE stands out among its competitors!
People always pay attention only to quality projects. I think it will be a very high quality project!
Activity: 700
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: