Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💥💥💥[BOUNTY PROGRAM - GYM Rewards]💥💥💥 - Get Paid for Exercising - page 13. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do not you think that the number of postings is remarkably small?

The world is looking at doubt

Why do you not show rules of fair and transparent truth?

It is because it makes it difficult to understand, making it complicated, you can promote it using SNS etc. without distributing actual reward.

If you say that you are right, stop stopping posting right now and publish concrete and reasonable rules.

Is there someone who has actually took the token?

If you are, please indicate the evidence and take on the name.

Anonymity does not matter.

We can believe
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Hi,just for clarification. Where we should do the reports? In this thread,or in the email address you have provided? [email protected] ?
Any spreadsheet? Thanks devs
Activity: 10
For some reason, many posters have been erased one after another.
Is it inconvenient for this thread
Activity: 41
hi

https://twitter.com/Seville1985/status/965089014574301185

my twitter  report
@Seville1985
0x3d96eca68e7AeFB6F6a89F0633217bBbbA5bc428
copper member
Activity: 288
GYM Rewards, Mine with Your Body!
I want to take part in the company's bounty on social networks, but why is the bounty so unorganized, where the table, when the deadline for submitting reports, all this is bothering Huh

Updated the program to be easier. Reports are to be posted here and are simple.

Report Example:
Bounty Campaign Name
Username: Social network username: **
Followers: *Number of your followers on the shares of the social place you shared*
Shares: *Links to your Shares*

You keep posting, we count every week.

copper member
I want to take part in the company's bounty on social networks, but why is the bounty so unorganized, where the table, when the deadline for submitting reports, all this is bothering Huh

Thanks for your feedback.
Reports are weekly, week ends on sundays, you can send any day, I will update the post.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
copper member
If I stop being engaged in the bounty program, do I lose my already earned tokens?
Of course not.
Whether to follow this program we have to send a report or will it be checked automatically?

Yes, the report is important, only way we will be able to track thousands of shares.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
If I stop being engaged in the bounty program, do I lose my already earned tokens?
Of course not.
Whether to follow this program we have to send a report or will it be checked automatically?
copper member

Of course not.
copper member

I did not quite get it. Youtube, Twitter etc. do I submit my username to the mail address after I have done the tasks? For example; I like your YouTube video with my nickname.

At the end of the week you send us a report with all your completed tasks.
Example.

Retweet with link and stats.
Facebook share with link and stats.

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
wow a new innovation from a crypto project, but I want to ask how much calculation for supply cirulation and max supply coin I didn't find it on the website?
Activity: 35

I did not quite get it. Youtube, Twitter etc. do I submit my username to the mail address after I have done the tasks? For example; I like your YouTube video with my nickname.
copper member
Cпacибo, тeпepь вcё пoнятнo.

Oтличнo, вoт мы к вaм.
Activity: 359
Cпacибo, тeпepь вcё пoнятнo.
copper member
Doesn't matter what day the report is sent?
Does the report need to contain the links to specific tweets/retweets?
What about the links to Facebook and Youtube likes? Do they need to be provided or would it be enough to provide the URL of liked video/post?

Thanks.

Does not matter the day, it will count for current week ending on Sunday night.
Yes, the report needs the links.

The url of like post is fine, but what we are looking if for more than likes, need to meet criteria per program.
Activity: 21
Doesn't matter what day the report is sent?
Does the report need to contain the links to specific tweets/retweets?
What about the links to Facebook and Youtube likes? Do they need to be provided or would it be enough to provide the URL of liked video/post?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: