Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀⚽️⚽️[ANN][Bounty] RoBET- CRYPTO SPORTS BETTING AND EXCHANGE⚽️⚽️🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 1189 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Professionalism, transparency and sustainability are priority with RoBET. That's why our CEO Edoardo Narduzzi had an interview with TechBullion.

The 3rd week of the Bounty is over!
Thank you for your commitment and your interest in the project.
Week 4 will end on April, 29.
Join the bounty and let's get the project to the moon🌙!
  http://www.robet.io/
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

You could start subscribing to our bounty campaign, choosing the channel you prefer!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I see the information on your project website, everything looks good and interesting. hopefully will be achieved and will be many people who are interested to contribute to your project.
Activity: 30
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
The 3rd week of the bounty campaign is ending on Sunday! We remind those, participating in the Telegram campaign, that constructive posts are requires in order to get rewards.

Good news: 1198 ETH raised. Thanks to those, who contributed already. Let’s bring betting to a new level and join the pre-sale until April 19! Don’t miss your chance! http://www.robet.io/
Activity: 98
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Have a nice day for the project bro Grin
Activity: 155
good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project

Last call for bonus hunters- token pre-sale is ending soon

958 ETHs have already been raised...Hurry up and join the Pre-ICO now. Time is running out!
You have only a few more days to get a 50% bonus. Until Thursday April 19, we'll give you 75 instead of 50 RAC tokens for 1 ETH. Don't miss.
Let's get the coin running

Thank you very much for your contributions to the Bounty campaign and your interest in the project.
The second week of the Bounty’ll end today! Week 3 is running from tomorrow to April,22. Join the crowd!
Activity: 69
Well this sure looks interesting.  I'll definitely be following this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i want reserve indonesian translation dev if you need
The spreadsheet has been updated!
Regarding Twitter campaign, remember to be original when you create tweets about RoBET, otherwise your tweets won't be counted and you won't receive the bonus.
It's a kewl decision to cross a betting platform and an exchange (haven't seen it before), but could you be more creative designing the top-1 post of the thread to attract people?

Did you participate to the Bounty?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
It's a kewl decision to cross a betting platform and an exchange (haven't seen it before), but could you be more creative designing the top-1 post of the thread to attract people?
Tell me please, can I do 1 retweet and 1 tweet in one day?

Yes, you can do it, but we reserve the right to judge the quality of the tweet. So we suggest you to create original and intersting tweets about RoBET, no copy and paste of our announcements, website and whitepaper. Remember to use our hashtag, our twitter username, or the link to our website! For any other question, we invite you to join our Telegram group.
Activity: 182
Dear Team.
  I'm Vietnamese translator, As you know, Vietnam already has an interest in the world's top 5 cryptocurrency market by 2017 and I'm sure it will increase for years to come. I am sure that it will be good for your project if it is advertised to Vietnam market, where there is the top concern of the world, besides I am also very interested in your project. , and I would like to cooperate with you to better advertise your project. Please contact me by e-mail: [email protected].
  I hope we can cooperate with each other.
I am waiting for your feedback.
Thanks team
Activity: 58
Tell me please, can I do 1 retweet and 1 tweet in one day?
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: