Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] UTILE NETWORK [UTL]CURRENT STAGE:Establishing founding communities - page 4. (Read 1936 times)

copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
May i know what kind of criteria there is to became a Founder Member? How you are looking at it ? Thanks for answer in advice

There will be several criteria that we will look at specifically.

Quoting describtion from our white paper "Influencers, experts, blockchain enthusiast, speculators, people backed by communities from all over the world will have chance to become part of it." you need to have a history of working in blockchain technology ecosystem.

When evaluating the potential founder we will specifically look at some qualities that you must possess such as

Authenticity
Content Tone
Engagement
Knowdlege about industry

Hopefully, that answers your question.
Activity: 132
ideas and good planning, I think this project is very potential in the future. hopefully for progress will be smooth and many people are interested in your project.
Activity: 16
May i know what kind of criteria there is to became a Founder Member? How you are looking at it ? Thanks for answer in advice
copper member
Yes, it would be better to release your beta version before the token sale.
In that way, users can assess if you really have something to offer in the community.
And you can attract more investors if they see that you put work already on this platform.

Yes, we will release beta version of the platform before main token sale. We will release shortly our smart contract of crowdsale and as we go contracts that will be used within the platform.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
Yes, it would be better to release your beta version before the token sale.
In that way, users can assess if you really have something to offer in the community.
And you can attract more investors if they see that you put work already on this platform.
Activity: 16
Wow , that might be intresting... Shocked lets take a look on white paper Smiley
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: