Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounty] Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform - page 2. (Read 4776 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Verasity And XCHNG Partner To Enhance Digital Advertising

Verasity, a disruptive next-generation video platform has announced its participation in OnXCHNG, the XCHNG partner program. Created by Kochava Labs SEZC (“Kochava”), a research and development subsidiary of Kochava Inc., XCHNG is a revolutionary blockchain technology that centers around insertion orders (IOs, otherwise known as advertising contracts) and a verifiable ledger for the buying and selling of digital ads.

Verasity’s blockchain-enhanced Proof-of-View (PoV™) technology is the perfect complement to companies on the XCHNG platform because of its ability to dramatically reduce ad-fraud. It ensures that advertisers who book campaigns across Verasity’s ecosystem via XCHNG will receive transparent audience metrics and a dramatic reduction in ad fraud.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Activity: 133
Verasity’s platform will be built on a high-performance blockchain ledger that transparently displays all the transactions and anonymized video views on the platform. They'll also verify those views as legitimate using their new Proof-of-View (PoV™) technology.
https://medium.com/verasity/the-supercharged-blockchain-powering-verasity-1aae42a93976
Activity: 138
Activity: 130
“DADI is dedicated to the evolution of the cloud computing sector, and the DADI Foundation is focused on supporting fair access blockchain ecosystem as a whole”, said Joseph Denne, CEO. “When we see exciting platforms like Verasity that use the blockchain to bring transparency and trust to the space
“Verasity is committed to bringing the very best online services to the participants of our ecosystem, said Chris Gale, Co-Founder at Verasity. “The DADI partnership represents a huge step forward in our ability to super serve our community, and we are very proud to have them as a partner, and take such an interest in their project.”
DADI Integrate Verasity’s vDaf Into Their Decentralized Network For Hyper Distribution

Verasity, the future of online video, and DADI the premier decentralized platform for dApps, have partnered to provide users with a simple and elegant solution for supercharging their online video offering across decentralized products.

“DADI is dedicated to the evolution of the cloud computing sector, and the DADI Foundation is focused on supporting fair access blockchain ecosystem as a whole”, said Joseph Denne, CEO. “When we see exciting platforms like Verasity that use the blockchain to bring transparency and trust to the space, they work closely to integrate their services.”
Activity: 132
http://youtu.be/JXuG89p7AuQ?a
Online video is the fastest growing medium. It is set to account for 82% of all consumer Internet traffic by 20211 and the market is worth $312 billion2. Yet the online video business model is fundamentally challenged.

With the advent of online video platforms, both video creation and consumption are more accessible than ever before. This has led to a significant increase in content production and consumption as audiences shift online for digital entertainment. However, under current advertising models, companies like Facebook and Google stand out as the winners generating $​ 191.8 b​illion3 of net advertising revenue between them in 2017 by controlling the distribution of content and the sale of advertising.
Activity: 133
This is a great project:
It is a crazy busy week for Verasity with so much good news. The team won best pitch yesterday at the Blockchain Alternative Investment Forum (BAIF) 👍
wish the project succeed !!!
Thanks...
Activity: 132
Hello! I was using the app, and navigating on it, easy to manage. I have a question regarding the “verifier”, the VRA collected can be used for what? Will be added on my ETF account?
Thanks !!!
Activity: 82
 what can i do after register in bounty telegram campaign i mean i know what is task for doing
What about token buyback program?
It can guarantee stable token growth
Activity: 406
Merit: 174
Sorry to burst your bubble guys but this has already been done before. Project is called Current.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
The platform will analyze customer's balances and how it's change and in this way make portfolio?
Activity: 63
이프로젝트는 상당히 흥미롭다.
많은 친구들에게 이프로젝트의 유망한 성공에 대하여 이야기했다.
큰성공을 기원하고 원한다.
Activity: 119
A big and promising project. I love you project!
Activity: 98
Project looks great and a reward program for using the blocking app seems like a great idea!
Activity: 48
This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!!
Activity: 9
Oчeнь пepcпeктивный пpoeкт мнe oчeнь нpaвитcя я yвepeн чтo этoт пpoeкт c oгpoмным пoтaнцыaлoм в бyдyщeм!! Жeлaю вceм бoльшиx ycпexoв!!!
Activity: 106
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. You are doing a great job for this project! Have a nice day for the project
copper member
Activity: 405
Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform
Verasity is going to give niche content the same opportunity to flourish and grow as viral content - we're giving you the power back! https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-a-home-for-viral-and-niche-online-video-687fab10e53d
Pages:
Jump to: