Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY]: VERIFIED EDUCATION/SKILL INFO AND GENERAL NOTARY SERVICE - page 8. (Read 4891 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
good project guys))
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
Tell me how to do my job, if there are no new tweets during the past week?

maybe they will give us bonus for this week  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Tell me how to do my job, if there are no new tweets during the past week?
Activity: 266
members please submit your work in the submission form given along with the status sheet and registration form. or else i cant count your work and you will be missed out. please read the thread carefully. all the links and details are mentioned clearly. we will be happy to assist you in any regards.
Activity: 266
all the updates are maintained in a daily basis. so please submit properly with the exact details required. we are not responsible if you submit wrong and we don't find you in status sheet. so before submitting the form please do check properly to intact your bounty and not get lost.

thank you
Activity: 238
Hi DEV,  Good day, Kindly please edit my ETHER ADDRESS and replace it with, 0xF4FFA4266dd5dD2A4b1DA5A26b222523CbBa91a3    My previous ether address is from ORDERBOOK.IO even though ERC20 compatible,  they only support very few ICO tokens.. THANK YOU so much with your help.  Please respond . Thank you

Facebook URL : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010580109449
Spreadsheet #:  42
Activity: 210
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I would like to participate in Telegram,  Twitter and Facebook bounty campaign.  EchoLink is another project that could be a great and potential here in crypto. My friend tell me about EchoLink so that im going to participate here in your project that could be last for a longer goal. Goodluck for the successful dev.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 16
Hello. I sent a report to the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2565233.40, but nothing else was included in the table. Maybe I'm in a hurry? If that, my nickname bitcointalk - miruha333, on page 3, message 4. Table Facebook - number 36, Twitter - number 50.
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
This EchoLink project  is very much useful in  finding/seeking out the top, authentic candidates in a verification of  the authenticity of
a certain person  in terms of career search information. This will definitely saves businesses, time entities and financial resources
in recruiting and appraising efforts while providing easy access to a pool of appraised aspirant. More of bright success in the future for this campaign.
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
dev i forget for leave coment here. i have join bounty social media. hope in aprove dev
i forgot to leave a comment here..but im willing to do the activity..hoping for your consederation..

Pages:
Jump to: