Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] 🚀VNScoin 🚀 Super Airdrop 🚀---get 0.01 LTC for only 2000 people - page 7. (Read 4752 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Yeah I agree with a few people above I’m looking forward to the website and seeing more visual representation. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
LTC address: LgX2TM7oJjtdgHpG428MnmDW4jt3k6Enho
Name slack: jafimaulana
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
As noted the super airdrop, let me know how many supply for this airdrop. Thanks for your time.

OK

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26529972

14, How to distribute Venus digital assets?
A:
Distribution category   PROPORTION             YEARS
Airdrop                          40%                   snapshot
Miners reward                 30%                   100 years
Community building          10%                    10 years
Ecosystems fund             5%                    10 years
Development team           5%                    10 years
Public welfare projects      5%                    10 years
Innovation award fund      5%                    10 years

15, how does Venus project airdrop up to 40% of the total amount of digital assets?
A: We will airdrop in two forms:
(1) 30% of the total, to be airdropped to the accounts of the following six digital assets in two batches:
1st airdrop: BTC LTC DASH;
2nd airdrop: ETH ETC XMR;
(2) 10% of the total, to be airdropped to everyone in the world.

16 What is the ratio of digital assets for the two batches?
A:
(1)BTC :VNS=1:1000
(2)ETH :VNS=1:50
(3)LTC :VNS=1:9
(4)DASH:VNS=1:65
(5)ETC :VNS=1:3
(6)XMR :VNS=1:17
Activity: 37
Your website is accordion style...but when i try not yet expendable...open and close still not function...cause i see cross down but no function
Activity: 251
As noted the super airdrop, let me know how many supply for this airdrop. Thanks for your time.
Looks what I found on your website, a great web design. But, I see a lot of images there instead of text and I wonder why did you just creating images for the website and put it on, why not making the HTML version? I think it will be purer than the image version.

Hah, you have good observation and ask a very good question.  Roll Eyes

That is our development team‘s pursuit : we want to give the work a more special meaning.
Activity: 5
Suggestion: A short intro about the coin to catch peoples interest when they enter the thread.

LTC addr: LQpbbfZdoPWw8etQijfFMh5AtmSAuPR6ps
Slack ID: U8H1796QP
Slack name: eirik.coinmaster

Thank you ,ekko, we put a screenshot of VNS website on the top of the post 1, how do you think it, short enough? Or people need see more? 

Yeah i think its good
When will be litecoin distribution?

No more than a few day after you post/DM and join the slack.  

Now the first batch of qualified particepants have received their LTC.

We are uploading the distribution excel now , you could check it in slack after a while. Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Looks what I found on your website, a great web design. But, I see a lot of images there instead of text and I wonder why did you just creating images for the website and put it on, why not making the HTML version? I think it will be purer than the image version.
I'think it's interesing coin! What is your roadmap? What development plans do you have?

First we will develop distributed DNS system, then move to distributed website system , distributed storage system etc.  we'll show more later in the white paper and notices.
Suggestion: A short intro about the coin to catch peoples interest when they enter the thread.

Thank you ,ekko, we put a screenshot of VNS website on the top of the post 1, how do you think it, short enough? Or people need see more? 
SlarkId: U8FR6B0NN
LTC address: LTUDSWv7aJ65FxVfx5N13a7HXxikKfeWsK

Thanks DEv, hop project success

Norainvn, thanks for your blessing, we wanna bulid a project, but also a community, here is the statement : The AMT Community's Dream    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26529972

Any help and favor are useful to the project and community. Cool
My suggestion is bounty campaign...to short introduction about your coin...
My ID slack : GapraCooLz
LTC : LPEpx64AP4fT2DSyoo4h4eNC8t2eNXHKkc

Thank you gapracoolz for your suggestion , we totally accept, we have prepare some bounty for participants, and more graphic and lee text to describe VNS. Today we launch website, others will be lauched soon. Smiley

github:release after snapshot
road map:release soon on website
white paper: release soon on website
Activity: 5

Activity: 20
When will be litecoin distribution?
Activity: 20
I'think it's interesing coin! What is your roadmap? What development plans do you have?
Activity: 161
add more image on your tread to make more attractive
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
TdhNBDpg4EnTzLVe41WsGJECP7qc3uENdS
airdrop always good, but where other information, such graphics, tech, main idea and others? Or that just giveaway and thats all? Huh
Activity: 37
Your website looks nice but no Spec coin, road map, and white paper.....
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
More information on the project or even a link to that information would be helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: