Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] ***WITCOIN*** Bounty Program! - page 3. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
Can someone from the dev-team please have a look at my messages i've sent earlier today and previous days because the payout from the translation-reward has been done wrong !
I've sent out a private message to jackpotfaucet to tell him that the address to send the reward to was wrong and needed to be changed.
Unfortunately this message has been ignored/not read and thus the reward has been payed out to the wrong address, resulting in a loss of tokens.
So please, may I ask to quickly respond to the messages and also read them ?
I made the translations and I would really like to get my reward on the address I gave up in a private message
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Still do you need Turkish translation?
Activity: 20
Hello,

I am offering to translate your white paper and other materials to Portuguese on an academic level, in exchange for some of your tokens.

I have worked with other crypto projects ( EtherParty, Change, Cobinhood, SOMA and Bitindia ) and can provide proof of my previous work.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
thank you I got 6 WIT and the price 1 ETH = 1,250 WIT
I am happy I got 0.0048 ETH
 Grin  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Reserving French translation if available
Activity: 238
Hi community!!

We are sending the first payments to all our contributors in the bounty program!!

To check if you received the WITs, just log into your wallet and watch for WIT tokens. Here are the configuration details:

Address: 0x9e7e5b5651e826B301A9567a5Bb950a42bb17904
Token Symbol: WIT
Decimal: 18

Thank you all again for your support to the Witcoin project!!

Sincerelly,

The Witcoin Team

I didn't receive any wit yet
Plz send it on this wallet

0xA11e45dAd82ac8052876de939BFE8055E74dEf92 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
i have joined your twitter program but i do not see myself on the spreadsheet. can i ask you why?
please see the pinned tweet here and update my name also in the twitter participant list.tx.
https://twitter.com/zuzuca18/status/917865267048443910
Activity: 7
Also you can check your current Witcoins balance (or any other Ethereum tokens) in the official ethereum blockchain explorer: https://etherscan.io/

Simply search for your address and you will se your Ether and ERC20 Tokens balance!
Activity: 196
Move The Knowledge!
Hi community!!

We are sending the first payments to all our contributors in the bounty program!!

To check if you received the WITs, just log into your wallet and watch for WIT tokens. Here are the configuration details:

Address: 0x9e7e5b5651e826B301A9567a5Bb950a42bb17904
Token Symbol: WIT
Decimal: 18

Thank you all again for your support to the Witcoin project!!

Sincerelly,

The Witcoin Team

Activity: 322
Cкaжитe,пoжaлyйcтa,пo твиттep-кaмпaнии зaдaниe тoлькo oднo? Бoльшe нe ждaть?
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Did someone already receive the bounty rewards for translations?
I'm still waiting for mine.. but it seems the people behind this project are very very busy or on a vacation Smiley
I see a lot of people that invested time in making the translations, so a on date reward payment would be a motivational thing to continue the support for this project Wink
No offence, but the reaction speed is not that fast as I would expect.

not now, the time as not come. You will recive it soon. be patient.

me too. im still waiting for the translation bounty. do you how's the ico going?
Activity: 322
Игнaтoвa Иpинa
@ivirin2
Tвит: https://twitter.com/ivirin2/status/920016988205977601

Peтвит:https://twitter.com/witcoin_io/status/919496848641011712

Эф.кoшeлёк: 0x17e9F6104385d64c06D9C35CE0df49d468595176
Activity: 924
Merit: 281
Trooper Founder & CEO
I'm still waiting for mine.. but it seems the people behind this project are very very busy or on a vacation Smiley
I see a lot of people that invested time in making the translations, so a on date reward payment would be a motivational thing to continue the support for this project Wink

not now, the time as not come. You will recive it soon. be patient.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
tweet post: https://twitter.com/bit_glacier/status/919939693852135426
twitter account: https://mobile.twitter.com/bit_glacier
my ETH address: 0x3970bFDc6BfEc512c94ebe41249502293E460580
thanks!
Activity: 238
Hey Dev i want to your kind attention please.
My previous eth wallet was coinpayment eth wallet but i didn't know that coinpayment can't receive token
Now i want to change my eth wallet. Please accept my new wallet. I hope you will reply.

Bitcointalk username: Rabby637

0xA11e45dAd82ac8052876de939BFE8055E74dEf92 
Thank you for this answer.. now I'm back to my feel good mode with this news..
So.. just a bit more patience and i'll receive it Wink
Feel free to give me some more translation work
Activity: 196
Move The Knowledge!
Hi,

I've been waiting for more than one week now to get my promised reward for the 2 translations I made in Dutch (ANN + ANN Bounty)
NO response so far, and I must say i'm getting a bit frustrated about it.
I would like to get a response as quick as possible, if not, i'll be reporting this topic as a scam, because asking people to translate items for you guys but not rewarding them is not the way it works.
So please, respond to this AND my several private messages I've sent untill now..

Dear webwakko,

We are now in the pre-sale phase. Once we enter the sale phase on Oct. 16th we will start to send the rewards to contributors.

Thank you for your patience!

Best regards,

The Witcoin Team
Hi,

I've been waiting for more than one week now to get my promised reward for the 2 translations I made in Dutch (ANN + ANN Bounty)
NO response so far, and I must say i'm getting a bit frustrated about it.
I would like to get a response as quick as possible, if not, i'll be reporting this topic as a scam, because asking people to translate items for you guys but not rewarding them is not the way it works.
So please, respond to this AND my several private messages I've sent untill now..
Pages:
Jump to: