Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP]⚡️ Electronero ⚡️ ASIC Resistant Electroneum HardFork - page 22. (Read 487015 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I see you are now paying people to go spam exchange channels every day.....very classy.

http://prntscr.com/jib5of

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Eminent Electronero project in the real sector  industry! Strong scientific team of the project!!! Great future and innovative technologies! I join!
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
I might claim this crap just to try dump it first chance I get.

Thanks, I'll buy it

Great, I'll sell mine to you the day after the fork for 10% of whatever ETNs price is. I will have millions to sell and at current prices it will be $2400 per million.

I am positive you will jump on this opportunity since you created your account right after the announcement and every post of yours is how awesome ETNX will be and how horrible ETN is.

Activity: 80
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
I think the presale will go no more than one or two weeks, in the same place a certain number of tokens distinguish

There is no presale

Behiri are you alright?
copper member
Activity: 183
I think the presale will go no more than one or two weeks, in the same place a certain number of tokens distinguish

There is no presale
Activity: 4
So when is the actual date of the hard fork will take place?

You just need to read

anyone here can explain how can i know the block 307,000 and also when should i send my ETN on my public address so that I could claim the ETNX

Thank You

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/

Scrolled down se to left side "hight" now is  - 280587.  Block 307,000 is coming around 29-30th of May depend on timezon.

i dont understand how to send the coins from online wallet to papper wallet pdf file Sad

Pm me
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
No problems, when we dump we have enough money to buy all of you and you will have bags of useless crap  Grin
Activity: 32
So when is the actual date of the hard fork will take place?
Activity: 45
i dont understand how to send the coins from online wallet to papper wallet pdf file Sad
Activity: 238
is it for real or just for fun?

I lost $1000+ for real with ETN! And now get free ETNx 1:1 with my ETN for fun.

Will ETNX price 1:1 with ETN too?

This will be a different coin, there are no speculations yet.
Equal value and probably do not need much worry. I think this is probably one of the most interesting investments of the moment. When its value is not high, it can buy and wait.
Every day I make some dollars, everyday I buy ETN, want more and more ETNX
Activity: 154
Activity: 232
Merit: 11

Thanks, I'll buy it
I'll buy it too! Grin God bless dumpers!
Activity: 129
Where can I find your white paper?
Activity: 17

Thanks, I'll buy it
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Activity: 154
I've downloaded the ubiatar app and it looks very good. There is a product before the ICO and that is fantastic. Also, they have a great team. They'll most likely be very successful.
Activity: 78
HI, I have my electroneum on my mobile wallet. Does I have inevitably to move them on a paper wallet ?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: