Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][AIRDROP FOR HOLDERS] BCShop.io - a marketplace on smart-contracts - page 10. (Read 31741 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Tokens received during TGE are assigned to the owner until TGE ends, after that they can be transferred / sold freely.
To conduct PreTGE, TGE and operating activities, BCShop.io PTE LTD is registered (Singapore)   in   order   to   maximize   compliance   with   legal   requirements   and
recommendations of regulatory authorities.
Activity: 7
How are we different from OpenBazaar?
The major difference is on the fundamental level – it is use of the mechanism which the platform is based on. BCShop.io is actually based on blockchain, with the use of smart
contracts, while OpenBazaar is, in fact, local (requires installing special software) and exchange of data between the users is already an add-on.
Welcome! Feel free to ask your questions about the project in telegram
https://t.me/joinchat/FxGXTULeqJEx0BlrVb4bsQ
A vendor does not need to have a database or any other centralized server for transactions record. In fact, anyone can be vendor without participation of an additional intermediary of any kind, one only needs their home computer to do that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When list exchange dev?
And in the etherdelta or other exchange
Activity: 35
Anybody here? Is the project live?
Activity: 35
Soft 600'000? What will this money go to?
Activity: 382
Have joined all three different platforms , glad to be part of this project !

One question : Why do you nid blockchain for a marketplace site ?
i will wait for answer what you ask gan ,, because i also need it for my experience#
Activity: 25
Are this closed ? can i join them? plz tell me  Smiley
Activity: 98
Activity: 69
Twitter url : https://twitter.com/WawanAlif16
Mediumurl : https://medium.com/@WawanAlif16
Telegram : @WawanAlipMustofa

ETH Addres : 0xEA139a7c3b8d9580cDe5e472569C9ebf88C9C8A0

Good Project..Thanks
Activity: 336
Wow nice project i congratulate now the dev of this project for the unique idea and consept..
Activity: 266
what makes you so special guys to see your tokens for 0.01 ETH = $3.061 !!! That's so expensive for an ICO or token sale or whatever you call it ?

This is insane $3 per token ? May be i get it all wrong after all.

Those guys think their token worth 3$. Really funny here, it might worth 3$ in future, not now.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Next airdrop round is set to 29th of November.
It will be the most action packed and rewarding round! Stay tuned!
https://t.me/joinchat/FxGXTULeqJEx0BlrVb4bsQ

Hey i was just wondering that how many more round(s) of airdrop will you conduct for your project asking because don't wanna miss out on them.
Activity: 28
BCShop.io  is  a  platform  for  selling  digital  products  and  services, based  on smart-contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
With the help of the same application one can send the invoice to the customer, get sales  reports ,and set  interaction  of  their  stores  with external,  out-of-blockchain world.
BCShop.io   allows   to   completely automate the   trade   due   to use   of   smart contracts   and   its   own   delivery   application.   The   application   continuously processes    incoming    payments,    which    guarantees    delivering    purchased products to the buyer. Furthermore, the vendor does not have to worry about keeping  and  protecting  information  about  the  product – all  necessary  data  is stored on blockchain.
BCShop.io is aimed at attracting new vendorswho would like to accept payments in cryptocurrency,  as  well  as working  with  acting  retailers  in  order  to  integrate  their operating business with our service.
With the help of BCShop.io one can place an offer selling a digital service or product on blockchain within just a few clicks and potential customers can also complete the
purchase with only a few clicks. It is worth noting a buyer completes the transaction in ETH and does not need to buy any special tokens.
We are happy to present BCShop.io: a universal service for selling digital goods or  services as  software  codes,  game  currency,  e-books,  discount  coupons, online conference tickets, electronic tickets to live events, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: