Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥[HOT][ICO]ShineCoin - MOST SHINE coin for SHINE idea[NSFW] - page 3. (Read 4490 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello, this is a very interesting project and one that has a LOT of potential, unlike sexcoin, anyway, I'm interested in doing the Spanish translation of the 3, Board( ANN you mean?), Website and WP, here is my previous work https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-dimcoin-el-futuro-de-la-equidad-en-el-blockchain-1991619 (including the Whitepaper of the same project]), hope you accept me and good luck with the project, i most likely will use the service XD.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
I'll keep seeing the next developments and within a few days left to join the signature campaign, I'll keep seeing until I decide to join or not, good luck
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
hello
can i reserve for indonesian translation?

Need examples of work
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
hello
can i reserve for indonesian translation?
We are now starting a bounty campaign, so participants can help us tell about ShineCoin to the community, and get free coins as a bounty reward.
Read the first page to find out more.
.start the bounty
.forward
What do you mean?
I do not understand the meaning, can you explain it

That means we started our bounty campaign.
I will invest for your project, but is there something more profitable for you investors? Or is there anything more than a token?
We investors should certainly consider many things before investing.

Our token is a very valuable investment. Especially where adult webcam industry is cosidered.
ShineCoin will be used as a virtual currency on our webcam site. So it will be supported by a strong demand, because users love to spend their money on such sites.
Activity: 436
.start the bounty
.forward
What do you mean?
I do not understand the meaning, can you explain it
Activity: 308
I will invest for your project, but is there something more profitable for you investors? Or is there anything more than a token?
We investors should certainly consider many things before investing.
We make webcam chat aggregator from adults.
Abandoned the fiat investment in favor of releasing coins.
Coins give the opportunity to receive services at the lowest price.
I do not understand what this is about
Have you visited our site? Read this whitepaper?
What exactly do you not understand, or do you not understand, from the word "absolutely"?
I am ready to explain everything.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I do not understand what this is about
what coin is it?? is it about sexcoin?? or a new coin?? need more information about this. may be you need translator for local thread, i wanna translate the ann to indonesian..
Sexcoin?! We have nothing to do with him. More information in whitepaper.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
What is your usp considering other existing providers?
Unfortunately, I can not disclose technical details. but. I can definitely say that through us the models will be able to work on several sites simultaneously. This will allow models to spend less time moderating, jumping over tabs, and paying more attention to members.
Will competitors and existing players resist our market entry ?! The business model and product are created in the way that our appearance will be advantageous for them, new models will come to their sites.
just look at the website, why are you doing such fast ico! that would have not been better to give some time to the potential investorst to let invest on your project?
What is your usp considering other existing providers?
Unfortunately, I can not disclose technical details. but. I can definitely say that through us the models will be able to work on several sites simultaneously. This will allow models to spend less time moderating, jumping over tabs, and paying more attention to members.
Will competitors and existing players resist our market entry ?! The business model and product are created in the way that our appearance will be advantageous for them, new models will come to their sites.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
hi dev just sent you pm regarding translating bounty, hope is a great bounty like your idea! best regards!
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
what coin is it?? is it about sexcoin?? or a new coin?? need more information about this. may be you need translator for local thread, i wanna translate the ann to indonesian..
Pages:
Jump to: