Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[BOUNTY]🔥[ICO] SLICLide - DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK - page 2. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I congratulate you, I will gladly become part of this program!
Activity: 37
Dear friends,
Please, pay attention to our newly created Bounty Program which can be found using links below
:
Activity: 5
Think it is good idea of project. Of course, you need some big investors
If you don’t have such people - we can talk about it
Wish you good luck!
Activity: 7
I didn’t see any info about bounty
Will you do it? If so, I want to take part and help your project
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Will this only be for people socializing on the internet or is there anything that you offer, which for example Facebook doesn't have (except for the decentralization of course)? There are others doing this.
I think that this idea is not new, although it is very interesting. If the site will be a beautiful interface, it is possible to be a lot of users of this social network and bring more money to the owners of this company. Now we need to improve the interface of the site and get rid of bugs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Will this only be for people socializing on the internet or is there anything that you offer, which for example Facebook doesn't have (except for the decentralization of course)? There are others doing this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello. I have already seen similar projects. Can you say what is your main difference from similar projects? Are there unique functions?
Activity: 171
A great project and interesting one,  I hope the team will work hard and promote it carefully, to be accepted by investors. Best of luck. I want to know more about the team and other details. what is the total supply, when ICO etc.
As I predicted - this project is doomed to success
We are very happy that we were able to meet the expectations of people
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Your collections are impressive, the project really should turn out to be very worthy
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
As I predicted - this project is doomed to success
I think it will be great project with good perspectives.
Thank you for your feedback.
It looks like a very cool project. I want to participate and support. I wish you success with your niche in this difficult market
Activity: 7

Great idea for the project, social networks are now very popular, so you have a good chance of success. I will follow you, good luck
Activity: 2
Sliclide seems like a good project to follow.
But for now I'll learn more about this project to get more understanding about the concept of it.
I hope the project will get success in the near future
Looking from the total supply of the project that can become one of many reason for this coins to has a good price in the future.
I also hope that the project also supported by many people so that this coins will have high demand.
At the time of the end of the ICO, 3855 eth were collected, thank you!
Having become acquainted with WP, I found several important points that distinguish this implementation from similar projects. I think this can really be successful, at least as part of something more. Good luck!

Thank you, we try to make our project unique
Having become acquainted with WP, I found several important points that distinguish this implementation from similar projects. I think this can really be successful, at least as part of something more. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: