Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY][NO PREMINE] Privateers.life - 1st Pirates MMOGame on Blockchain - page 2. (Read 5016 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Privateers.life - Online Game on Blockchain
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Signatures code was updated HERE, please update your signature if you are participating in Bounty.

Updated
Signatures code was updated HERE, please update your signature if you are participating in Bounty.
14 days until Privateers.Life ICO ends! Buy tokens now and take a part in economic revolution in online games!

Zašto je dobra ideja sudjelovati u PrivateersLife ICO-u?

1. Privateers.life - puna 3D online igra s realnom ekonomijom novca (zarađen u igri - proveli u stvarnom životu), zasnovanu na tehnologiji Blockchain
2. Ranije sudjelovali, veći bonus (do 50% žetona u prvih 24 sata i 10-30% tijekom prva dva tjedna ICO-a) i značajniji je doživotni popust u trgovini igračima
3. Aktualne i trendske teme: preživljavanje u gusarskom okružju 17. stoljeća
4. Ograničen broj kovanica (samo oni koji će biti izdani pod ICO-om u zamjenu za primljeni ETH), bez unsecured iznosa
5. Nakon završetka ICO-a, izdavanje novog novca je nemoguće - kapitalizacija će nastati stvarni volumen novca prodanih u okviru ICO-a
6. Planirana je infrastruktura koja okružuje igru (vlastite usluge razmjene i donacije, postoje preliminarni sporazumi s projektima i uslugama trećih osoba o prihvaćanju LDM tokena kao sredstava plaćanja)
Uspješni primjeri ostalih valuta igara:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/rustbits/ (Novac iz igre Spacepirates, unutar ICO-a prikupio oko 400.000 USD, sada kapitalizacija od 2700000 USD (oko 3 tjedna nakon ICO)
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nexium/ (Kovanica iz igre Bezakonja, unutar ICO-a prikupljeno je oko 1.000.000 USD, a sada kapitalizacija premašuje 15000000 USD, 8 mjeseci nakon ICO-a)
Why it is a good idea to take a part in PrivateersLife ICO?

1. Privateers.life - full 3D online game with real money economy (earned in game - spended in real life), based on Blockchain technology
2. The earlier participated, the higher bonus (up to + 50% of the tokens in the first 24 hours and 10-30% during the first 2 weeks of the ICO) and the more significant lifetime discount in the gaming store was received
3. Actual and trend topics: survival in the pirate environment of the 17th century
4. A limited number of coins (only those that will be issued under the ICO in exchange for the received ETH), no unsecured amounts
5. After the completion of the ICO, the issuance of new coins is impossible - the capitalization will be formed by the actual volume of coins sold within ICO
6. The infrastructure surrounding the game is planned (own exchange and donation services, there are preliminary agreements with projects and services of third parties on the acceptance of LDM tokens as a means of payment)
7. Successful examples of other game currencies:
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/rustbits/ (coin of the game Spacepirates, within the ICO collected about 400,000 USD, now the capitalization of 2700000 USD (about 3 weeks after ICO)
https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nexium/ (coin of the game Beyond the Void, within the ICO collected about 1,000,000 USD, now the capitalization exceeds 15000000 USD, for 8 months after ICO)
Added instructuon in ICO section (RU / EN) how to open wallet on Myetherwallet.com, how to send ETH to contract address and how to check transaction status on Etherscan.io (I think here on forums everybody knows how to do it, but we have potencial investors and from offline, so instructions must be useful as well)
And Online consultant was added on website, you may ask any questions anytime, about Game, ICO, Bounty campaign

Dodane instrukcije u odjeljku ICO (RU / EN) kako otvoriti novčanik na Myetherwallet.com, kako poslati ETH na adresu  i kako provjeriti status transakcija na Etherscan.io (mislim da ovdje na forumima svi znaju kako to učiniti, ali imamo potencijalne investitore i izvan mreže, tako da upute moraju biti korisne)
I online konzultant je dodan na web stranici, možete pitati bilo kakva pitanja u bilo koje vrijeme, o igrama, ICO, bounty kampanju

Thank you for translation of news

My pleasure
Added instructuon in ICO section (RU / EN) how to open wallet on Myetherwallet.com, how to send ETH to contract address and how to check transaction status on Etherscan.io (I think here on forums everybody knows how to do it, but we have potencial investors and from offline, so instructions must be useful as well)
And Online consultant was added on website, you may ask any questions anytime, about Game, ICO, Bounty campaign

Dodane instrukcije u odjeljku ICO (RU / EN) kako otvoriti novčanik na Myetherwallet.com, kako poslati ETH na adresu  i kako provjeriti status transakcija na Etherscan.io (mislim da ovdje na forumima svi znaju kako to učiniti, ali imamo potencijalne investitore i izvan mreže, tako da upute moraju biti korisne)
I online konzultant je dodan na web stranici, možete pitati bilo kakva pitanja u bilo koje vrijeme, o igrama, ICO, bounty kampanju

Thank you for translation of news

3 days until Privateers.Life ICO starts! Charge the cannons!

Please, update code of signature for Jr. Member in start post on this:

Privateers.life - MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics!
[ICO: Aug, 28 - Sep, 25]

Code:
[center][url=https://goo.gl/URPwoB]Privateers.life[/url] - MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics!
[ICO: Aug, 28 - Sep, 25][/center]

And users with status of Jr. Member who participate in signatures bounty please update your signature

Done
Please, update code of signature for Jr. Member in start post on this:

Privateers.life - MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics!
[ICO: Aug, 28 - Sep, 25]

Code:
[center][url=https://goo.gl/URPwoB]Privateers.life[/url] - MMO Game about Pirates with Blockchain based economics!
[ICO: Aug, 28 - Sep, 25][/center]

And users with status of Jr. Member who participate in signatures bounty please update your signature
ICO of Privateers.Life starts at 12.00 UTC, Aug 28th. Get your +50% bonus tokens in 1st 24 hrs!
By the way - 4 days left until ICO starts with +50% bonus tokens in first 24 hours!

Translation:

Sudionici ICO-a dobit će sljedeće bonuse:
- bonus bodove do 50%, u prva dva tjedna
- posebni uvjeti alfa i beta testiranja igre Privateers.life
- stavke u igri zbog njihovog karaktera
- doživotni popust u premiji u trgovini igrama, do 15%
- izvrsni uvjeti za stvaranje profitabilnog poslovanja u igrama (želite li biti pirat - budi to! Imate novaca u borbama? Prodajte ga na burzi! Želite li uspostaviti bordel ili gostionicu? Učinite to, zaradite profit u kovanicama, prodajte novac putem razmjene ! itd ...)

Participants of ICO will get next bonuses:
- bonus tokens up to 50%, in first 2 weeks
- special conditions of alpha and beta testing of game Privateers.life
- in-Game items for their character
- lifetime discount in premium in-Game store, up to 15%
- great conditions to create profitable in-Game business (Want to be a pirate - be it! Got money in fights? Sell it on stock exchange! Want to establish brothel or inn? Make it, earn profit in coins, sell coin via exchange! etc...)

Pages:
Jump to: