Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Bounty&partnership] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social - page 8. (Read 29800 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
¡Hoy es el último día de la competición Style Contest!
Pero aún hay una oportunidad para votar e incluso para publicar sus trabajos.
¡No pierda la oportunidad de participar hasta las 15:00 UTC!
https://www.foodcoin.io/en/contest/foodcoinstyle
Today is the last day of the Style Contest!
But you still have a chance to vote or even to publish your work.
The contest  will run until 3:00 PM UTC. Don't miss the opportunity!
I see no US citizens are allowed to participate in the pre-sale, but I can still participate in the bounty campaign right?
Sure!

Why is it just the pre-sale that US users can't participate in?
We cannot allow to participate US citizens in the tge because for legal reasons

Is it considered a security token?
We do everything to make our tokens as secure as possible. As for its assignment - it is an utility payment token.

I guess I need to study law. I don't understand why there's a limit on US users if it's a utility token.
US only doesn't allow to participate in TGE. The tokens can be bought then on exchanges

So I won't miss out on any good deals or anything by not getting to participate in the TGE?
You will be a full FoodCoin participant then 😊
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I see no US citizens are allowed to participate in the pre-sale, but I can still participate in the bounty campaign right?
Sure!

We do everything to make our tokens as secure as possible. As for its assignment - it is an utility payment token.

I guess I need to study law. I don't understand why there's a limit on US users if it's a utility token.
US only doesn't allow to participate in TGE. The tokens can be bought then on exchanges

So I won't miss out on any good deals or anything by not getting to participate in the TGE?
Sure!

Sure!

Okay good.
Sure!

Sure!

The "Lock the current rate" button is available now! Use it to lock the amount of tokens assigned to you. You can find it in your profile at www.foodcoin.io now!

It's not too late to get in on the bounty is it?
No, you can participate it until the end of TGE

Good to hear. This product pretty much markets itself.
Thank you!

Anytime. Truly, when I post other bounties I get cussed out and called a shill and all sorts of stuff. People just seem genuinely interested in FoodCoin though.
Thank you kindly for your words!
The Token Generation Event of FoodCoin Ecosystem has closed today

Today, December 27 of 2017, the 1st stage of the FOOD token sale has been completed. We greatly appreciate all our participants for the support. Your support shows the importance of the problem we all resolve together.
More than 11,000 ETH were raised during the Token Generation Event. Exact amount of tokens sold will be determined after the contract release. The next sale stage will be carried out in the next year.
Please confirm in your profile that you have specified the correct wallet address. If the address of your wallet is not specified, or you have specified a non-existent wallet, the tokens will remain on our site, still available
After the distribution of the tokens, you will be able to make full use of them, such as sending them to other wallets and making payments, mainly on 1000ecofarms, where the payment mechanism is already implemented (https://www.foodcoin.io/en/blog/news/id61-2017-11-27-you-can-buy-food-for-your-foodcoins-soon).
The token will become available on the exchanges within 2 weeks. The list of exchages is currently being confirmed. Stay tuned for the news.
After the contract release, the team will start developing own blockchain, so to the December 2018 we will have our own blockchain, as well as new wallet - Wallok. Thanks to you and your support, the FoodCoin blockchain will be developed.
Sure!

And we also remind that our contest is still on, and we are waiting for your votes!
Sure!

For legal reasons? How do you know? If US citizens are not allowed to participate, Are there any other citizens who are not allowed to participate in tge?
No. Unfortunately, such law is only for US citizens
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
Sure!

For legal reasons? How do you know? If US citizens are not allowed to participate, Are there any other citizens who are not allowed to participate in tge?
So only 3 days left on the TGE?
Yes, 3 days are left to the end
The "Lock the current rate" button is available now! Use it to lock the amount of tokens assigned to you. You can find it in your profile at www.foodcoin.io now!

It's not too late to get in on the bounty is it?
No, you can participate it until the end of TGE

Good to hear. This product pretty much markets itself.
Thank you!
Sure!

Happy Holidays to FoodCoin Users
Dear FoodCoin users!
We wish you great winter holidays!
You are our best gift we could ever wish! Thank you for being with us. Together we can change the food industry, and this will be the greatest celebration ever!
Sincerely,
FoodCoin Ecosystem Team
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So only 3 days left on the TGE?
Sure!

Pages:
Jump to: