Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN][BOUNTY][PRE-ICO]⚡ISTRIUM⚡ISM⚙️Blockchain Generator - Trading Place📈 - page 4. (Read 981 times)

copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Official Istrium Bitcointalk account
He looked at the white paper. I did not fully understand, and the more radically your project on the coin is different from other similar ones. How is your project better?
Some others projects, as Lisk or Ark are trying to create a blockchain generator, but you can only generate some code.
Istrium is the first project that purpose, for free, the creation and the deployment of your blockchain with an easy to use friendly interface. Once the blockchain is deployed, it is immediatly usable securely. Also, all the useful tools are delivered at the same time (wallet, mobile wallet ...).
Furthermore, once your blockchain is deployed, you can add it automatically to our trading place.
Hoping to answer your question  Smiley

Istrium Team
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
He looked at the white paper. I did not fully understand, and the more radically your project on the coin is different from other similar ones. How is your project better?
copper member
your "airdrop" is what we call BOUNTY. those are 2 separated things which require your attention.
BTW. i would like to RESERVE THE WHITEPAPER ITALIAN AND ARABIC TRANSLATIONS
if you agree, let me know to start translating
Best,
p.
Thank for your feedback, we are going to rectify that. Great ! Noted, let us know if you need the modifiable file. Contact us by pm.  Cheesy

Check PM Smiley

Done.

We are always happy to see enthusiast people, don't hesitate to contact us.  Grin
Activity: 126
your "airdrop" is what we call BOUNTY. those are 2 separated things which require your attention.
Best,
p.
Thank for your feedback, we are going to rectify that. Great ! Noted, let us know if you need the modifiable file. Contact us by pm.  Cheesy

Check PM Smiley
copper member
Best,
p.
Activity: 44
A wonderful and amazing project with useful features and with the support of a very good team.  Cool Cool
Activity: 126
Best,
p.

ِArabic translation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jfaqpC7aH3_MDEpQbCoTQOXImR6NWTpA/view?usp=sharing
Italian translation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFabb1jlArSGMYdu-G562KiP7_5GoxHi/view?usp=sharing
copper member
I consider it's a remarkable ico project!!! Although I am skeptical about Russian projects. This project impressed me. I will participate!
egretia
What do you mean by "Russian project" ? The core team is French.
Thank you  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I consider it's a remarkable ico project!!! Although I am skeptical about Russian projects. This project impressed me. I will participate!
egretia
copper member
Have a look on our website or on our executive summary Wink
Thank you, don't forget to get whitelisted !
Activity: 10
You don't give enough explanations about the different case of application...
Anyway the project seems interesting and promising  Grin Grin
copper member

If the image doesn't appear, please reload the page.

Our documents:
Whitepaper   Airdrop/Bounty Plan  Token sale  Executive summary
Our Official  channels and groups:
Reddit  |  Twitter  | Medium  |  Slack  | Telegram | Linkedin

IN ORDER TO PROOF YOUR PARTICIPATION AT OUR BOUNTY PLAN AND RECEIVE YOUR FREE ISTRIUM, JOIN US ON TELEGRAM AND COMPLETE THIS FORM.

We stay available on our social networks for any question.

Istrium has just been listed on coinlauncher and got an excellent 8.53/10 !

⚡⚡Stay tuned, more biggest announcements are coming soon ⚡⚡
⚡⚡ Get whitelisted and enjoy 10 free Istrium ⚡⚡
Pages:
Jump to: