Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][BOUNTY]🔥TillBilly-Blockchain Powered Point of Sale Hardware Terminal🚀 - page 3. (Read 1990 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 Shocked digital receipts, it'll be hard to get that into the market with all these old POS systems out there. I think a few have tried before with these receipt-photo apps
Activity: 26
Do shops get paid in crypto or fiat when using that POS terminal?

At the end of every day TillBilly will settle with the merchant in fiat. However, the merchants will have the option of accepting BILL tokens as settlement if they choose.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
How can you protect users from crypto price volatility?

There's a hedging engine in the background. Check out their two-token model in the whitepaper, it's actually pretty interesting
What is advantage to invest into this project because we already have PundiX which far ahead in development and partnerships with big companies. I would like to know about benefits and advantage to invest into same concept again.

TillBilly settles with the merchant in fiat. As far as I can see PundiX can only be used if the merchant accepts crypto and the customer wants to use crypto too including the technological hassle and price volatility.

Pundi X is essentially a POS terminal which besides taking normal card payments, can accept payments in crypto - which is great, with an assumption that people want to pay  in crytocurrencies.

Just because it accepts crypto does not mean people want to pay in cyrpto too. Its almost like I start to accept gold because I think people are dying to pay in gold. At the moment, perhaps there are less that 0.01% of the world's population who actually want to spend their volatile bitcoins or ethers to buy a coffee. TillBilly fully protects customers from crypto price volatility and pays the merchant in fiat, because that's probably the only way to achieve mass adoption right now.

Simply put, I don't think Pundi and TillBilly are playing the same game.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
What is advantage to invest into this project because we already have PundiX which far ahead in development and partnerships with big companies. I would like to know about benefits and advantage to invest into same concept again.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
TillBilly is an amazing concept that saves our time, extra costs and other hassles to pay our bills. It is really awesome.
Activity: 87
Interesting approach via hardware, can the terminal be used with different cards/devices?
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
How can you protect users from crypto price volatility?
Activity: 113
I Think TillBilly eliminates the extra costs and ensures fair share to the merchants and most importantly totally digital authentication system.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
What's your approach to make shops adopt your payment terminal?"
Activity: 148
TillBilly has introduced a new immerse of digital payment.That's Really Nice.How I Invest In This Project?
Activity: 63
How TillBilly manage the users’ transaction priority and other information safety?
Activity: 89
How is that different from google and apple pay?
Activity: 148
This will be big, nobody wants to take out their phone at the counter. Let's hope this will feel just like paying by credit card now. A lot of competition in the market though
Activity: 71
The project looks good. White paper is a logical and forward looking project.
Activity: 106
Do shops get paid in crypto or fiat when using that POS terminal?
Activity: 132
It would be cool to know if you are planning to integrate third party token into your terminal so users could pay in bitcoin or ether as well
Thanks For Your Support
Activity: 102
It would be cool to know if you are planning to integrate third party token into your terminal so users could pay in bitcoin or ether as well
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
Do users see their tax invoice on their digital receipts when they use this?
Pages:
Jump to: