Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATING THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-ON ETHERDELTA - page 39. (Read 50840 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Team,

Pls check I received 185 TIO whereas I should have received half of 390 TIO ie 195 TIO.

Twitter handle - @e_nicks.

Spreadsheet Number - 225

You're right Pundit, Hang on we'll send in the balance

me too also received wrong amount
spreadsheet no 44 , half amount is 280 TIO , but i only received 230 TIO

We're sorting this out today, Adjiadjo.

Hi SiggiN_Tio
It is still not resolved pls check and confirm.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
hey bounty manager, i got my token in my wallet, but it seem only half of token in spreadsheet, may i know why? and when is another half sent?

yes, you can, just read first page
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
Hello! URGENT! URGENT! CHANGE MY ADDRESS!
My Ethereum Address! WALLET ADDRESS -----> 0x1FbF75eBE29c9f2b08b63AA7dD0dFC92d94C79aa 
My spreadsheet is could not find.
My Twitter Username : @CryptoInside
My Twitter Profile Link: https://twitter.com/CryptoInside
My Number of Followers : 14100+
My Facebook Username : Igor Alikin
My Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/igor.alikin2
My Number of Followers : 2550
My Bitcointalk Username : Justice0881
My Bitcointalk Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/justice0881-1079437
My Ethereum Address  -------------------->>>  0x1FbF75eBE29c9f2b08b63AA7dD0dFC92d94C79aa
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
received half of my payments.There is no way im dumping these coins.I see a very bright future for TIO
Activity: 168

Good time. I'm in the table under the number 358. opposite the cost 310 Tio Paid Half. but I have not received a coin yet.

Hello klasik,

the last payments we sent didn't go immediately. So we had to wait and see, if they would be send, because sometimes it can take over 24hrs. before  a payment shows in the wallet.

Give it some time,please. We're working on it.
Thank you

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
About submitting form on TIO bounty. Can I submit one week's activity once a week? Or do I have to submit each day's activity every day?

Hello mdnajir,

just record your activity links somewhere in a notepad or something like that and come back to paste your links in the form whenever you feel like.Just keep in mind, from now on we'll pay monthly and we'll only pay for the links that are pasted in the form.

Thank you.

what about last bounty? when can we expect tokens?

We have already started distributing the tokens. Check the spreadsheet,please.

in spreadsheet I see sent. but I did not receive anything

got it, thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Good time. I'm in the table under the number 358. opposite the cost 310 Tio Paid Half. but I have not received a coin yet.
tell me, please, where to find this information?
contract address

Taya, I already answered that question. Smiley This is the contract address: 0x16B5A0dE0520e1964a20aC8eF4034Bd7D0920d8f Just copy it and paste it.

Thank you.
And please feel free to ask any further questions.
Hi Team,

Pls check I received 185 TIO whereas I should have received half of 390 TIO ie 195 TIO.

Spreadsheet Number - 225

We're sorting this out today, Adjiadjo.
@BabyBoss and Jaya912

We have been announcing the new price control on our threads and social media for a while now. Please read the following:

NEW PRICE CONTROL POLICY

As the crypto community becomes more and more crowded, we believe most crypto traders will start to pay attention to the difference between a Cryptocurrency/token with a community and Company with a cryptocurrency and a community. There is a huge difference between the two - Anybody can create a cryptocurrency/token and list on an exchange and then the survival on that cryptocurrency is based on luck.

While to create a cryptocurrency that will stand the test of time and become relevant requires a serious company, dedication, planning, sacrifices.

Here is what we are trying to say...A lot of you bounty hunters are already collecting all kinds of tokens/cryptocurrencies right? but what you are really looking for is a token that has or will have a good value right?

For any cryptocurrency to have a good value, their has to be price control (economic policies). We talked about price control so many times in our whitepaper, price control is a key part of this project.

For any currency to have a high value, their has to be demand or scarcity. Since this is a new project, demand is what we do not have yet, but what we can create for now is scarcity.

We want Tio to be trading above USD$1 on a minimum and we are looking at $5 to $10 down the line on good days.[/b]

In order to achieve this, we have decided on the following,

This bounty rule does not apply to those who bought the tokens during the ICO or from the exchange. Those who bought the tokens have the right to buy or sell the tokens at will.

This is a very temporary price control, once the demand from our platform becomes strong enough to carry large supply of our tokens, we will remove all restrictions and every bounty member can then trade as much as they want. We will move quickly with the platform and building customer base to drive demand for our services and we believe a lot of you guys will be glad that we kept your Tio Tokens.

We will be paying out only half of all bounty payments worth more than 200 Tio, Every monthly payment cycle.  For the half that is given to you, we expect that you keep half (of the half) of the tokens in your wallet at all time in order to continue to receive payment from our bounty. Those who dump their entire half of the tokens that was paid out on the market will be removed from the bounty program,and the balance of the tokens owed will be paid once the price control is removed.
@Leonid SI

Sure, no problem.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Hi Team,

Spreadsheet Number - 225

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
hey bounty manager, i got my token in my wallet, but it seem only half of token in spreadsheet, may i know why? and when is another half sent?
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hi SiggiN_Tio.
Is it possible re-check my activities? I had 12 in a Twitter and 12 in a FB. But you count only 6 and 3 for me.
Thanks in advance!

Hello Leonid,

we have checked all your activities. Are you aware that we only pay for two activities per week? You are limited to only 4 activities a week, meaning we will only pay for two likes, to shares per week.
Can you please give us your activity links, to re-confirm?

Hi. Sorry for a late answer i have not a time now to re-check my 2 months activity. I will do this report for you in Sunday (22/10). Ok?
Activity: 560
tokens are received! thank you
Activity: 490
tell me, please, where to find this information?
contract address
Activity: 490
@badubarat

Please follow these instructions to view/access your TIO balance in MEW:

Visit MEW (www.myetherwallet.com) and go to the “View Wallet Info” page.
Click “Add Custom Token”
Enter the contract address and number of decimals (18)
Add the token symbol (TIO)
Click “Save”

Hello. where to get this information?
Enter the contract address

Here's the contract address,please: 0x16B5A0dE0520e1964a20aC8eF4034Bd7D0920d8f

Thank you. this is my first bounty campaign. I still do not know much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Devs,thanks.I got half the bounty)))
Activity: 224
new sosial bounty is until march 2018
my question is how about reward distribution for this campaign? will be distribute on march too? or how?

Hello ululamri, we know you're very excited about the awards program, we're very excited about it,too. The answer to your question is already on the thread about the awards progam. We explained clearly what the awards program is about.Please take your time and read it. It's also been translated into Indonesian in the Indonesian thread.
Activity: 238
new sosial bounty is until march 2018
my question is how about reward distribution for this campaign? will be distribute on march too? or how?
Pages:
Jump to: