Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BRIKCOIN- Tokenizing affordable housing developments in the UK. - page 2. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
I’m thinking about opportunity for brokers and real estate agents participate in Brikcoin, will you do it?

It will destabilize all Brikcoin system, they should only connect government and investors!!
Activity: 84
I’m thinking about opportunity for brokers and real estate agents participate in Brikcoin, will you do it?
Activity: 140
There are only 9 team members at your website. Is it enough to complete all everyday tasks of Brikcoin?

There are only main team members, I think that this work should be done by a large staff.
Merit: 2
There are only 9 team members at your website. Is it enough to complete all everyday tasks of Brikcoin?
Activity: 98
The idea is not unique, yes, but if everything will be done correctly, then you can easily beat the competition.

The main thing that the platform was reliable and easy to use. Real estate is quite an attractive direction.
Activity: 112
The idea is not unique, yes, but if everything will be done correctly, then you can easily beat the competition.
You have a very interesting and convenient site, in general, I like the idea of Brikcoin. Good luck in development!

Yeah, the idea is not really innovative, once I saw a project dedicated to real estate. The main thing is to find your audience, and there are a lot of people interesting in investment in real estate in London

hard to disagree with you 😃 Real estate is really a safe investment for the future.
You have a very interesting and convenient site, in general, I like the idea of Brikcoin. Good luck in development!

Yeah, the idea is not really innovative, once I saw a project dedicated to real estate. The main thing is to find your audience, and there are a lot of people interesting in investment in real estate in London
Activity: 112
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
They want to work only in the UK?

As I have read in WP - yes

50 years’ operational phase? Looks very far-sighted

Our leases with the local council are for 50years but the lease is immediately sold after completion of the project, so for us the profits from each property are returned right after completion of building and the sale of the lease to pension funds.
copper member
What types of real estate do you work with? Offices or something else?

Only 100% affordable housing properties. Housing properties, apartments.

50 years’ operational phase? Looks very far-sighted

I’ve never heard about a national crisis in the UK. Is it a real problem, who knows?

Yes, it is the biggest economic and social problem - the chronic shortage of affordable and key worker housing...
I’ve never heard about a national crisis in the UK. Is it a real problem, who knows?

I think it does not matter. The project offers real estate investments, but which real estate isn’t important!

Unfortunately, most of the projects in this industry turned out to be scam. I hope that this project will show its best.
copper member
SO James Hare has 20 years’ experience in the property industry but I can’t find his achievements in this area:Smiley

You can find him on linkedin and all social media.

I think it does not matter. The project offers real estate investments, but which real estate isn’t important!
Pages:
Jump to: