Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN][BSC] CPLAY Network, One Ecosystem For All Your Crypto Needs | IDO Live - page 3. (Read 773 times)

copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
One Ecosystem For All Your Crypto Needs
copper member
Hello, I can see that your Telegram community is growing at an amazing speed after the last AMA. I wonder when the Bitcointalk community will discover this gem..?! Roll Eyes Wink  Cool Cheesy

They need to promote this project here by checking the available bounty programs that they can hold in the forum. As they have many competitors, they need to spread the word about their project as much as possible.

They will be selling their tokens in Cointool IDO launchpad. I believe this platform is not very popular among crypto users.

@OP, are you going to disclose how much you will raise in every stage of your IDO? You will be conducting 5 stages of IDO sale. So let us see how much you can raise from this activity.

We will conduct IDO on multiple platforms. You can check the IDO contract address to see how much raised.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Hello, I can see that your Telegram community is growing at an amazing speed after the last AMA. I wonder when the Bitcointalk community will discover this gem..?! Roll Eyes Wink  Cool Cheesy

They need to promote this project here by checking the available bounty programs that they can hold in the forum. As they have many competitors, they need to spread the word about their project as much as possible.

They will be selling their tokens in Cointool IDO launchpad. I believe this platform is not very popular among crypto users.

@OP, are you going to disclose how much you will raise in every stage of your IDO? You will be conducting 5 stages of IDO sale. So let us see how much you can raise from this activity.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Hello, I can see that your Telegram community is growing at an amazing speed after the last AMA. I wonder when the Bitcointalk community will discover this gem..?! Roll Eyes Wink  Cool Cheesy
copper member
Hello community, We conducted an AMA yesterday with the ONESHOT Ventures community.  https://twitter.com/CplayNetwork/status/1472627714385321984

AMA with CRYPTO MINERS:  https://twitter.com/cryptominers_co/status/1473021989870653441
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Hello,

1. Stage 5 of the IDO begins on February 5. When does it end?

2. What will happen to (possibly) unsold tokens?

3. Is there a Softcap? If so how much it is? (Hardcap actually too)

4. What are the token prices at the each IDO stages?

Edit/  
On your website links to Lightpaper and to IDO sale doesnt work. (Now I saw that link http://www.cointool.com/cplay is still not working)
Also on the top bar you have "Litepaper" at the bottom "Lightpaper"

copper member
@CoinMarketCap, we would like to register [email protected] emails to manage CPLAY Network self-reporting dashboard on CoinMarketCap.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: