Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BSN][BitcoinSN] BITCOIN BY SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. The REAL & ORIGINAL Bitcoin! - page 3. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
its not too late to delete the thread and launch the scam under a diff name.

But the longer you wait, the more people gunna be looking into your activity and seeing all the inconsistencies with the things you are saying and your past
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
all your socials are brand new, you have no team announced, you have been working with scams in the past as you just admitted.

ipso facto

All bitcoin forks with you involved are scams.

mate did you get hit on the head? Which scam have I admitted to? I am a freelancer and work on coins for a living. FIAX never sold one masternode. I was hired and did my job. They never even scammed anyone because not one person bought a masternode, so therefore no exchange listing no nodes = failed project so the project failed and closed. Not one person spent a cent on FIAX besides the creator lol
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Scam until proven otherwise sir.

There is nothing you can say to change this.

Trying to deflect responsibility does not work, you are knowingly part of the scam and basically admit to it w/ this technique

The Newbie accounts arent helping your cause here.
Well, ser,

That is not very much of a substantial case you're building there. Just like the rest, you just like to shout about something being wrong, when it is obviously Wright.

Come on guys, its in my name even. Craig Wright, must be right!

Join us so we can all get our lambo before the rest!

This guy gets it

Then you must get it too! Welcome to the noblemans land fellow smartling!

all your socials are brand new, you have no team announced, you have been working with scams in the past as you just admitted.

ipso facto

All bitcoin forks with you involved are scams.

This guy gets it

are you saying bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, bitcoinsv are all scams because they forked bitcoin?

This guy gets it
All bitcoin forks are scams if you are the developer.

I dont see what any other forks have to do with this.

Trying to deflect responsibility does not work, you are knowingly part of the scam and basically admit to it w/ this technique

Which scam are you referring to?
Naming another altcoin after BTC after whats happening with the BSV fork is probably a bad idea...

here are some alternative coin names:

woodleaguecoin

monopolybucks

ballhairbills

Totally agree with you, but there's no way this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread if it didn't include the name "Bitcoin" in it. Wink

Thats the whole point, its manipulating people with the name.

If you are honestly attracted to this project, good luck in life... sheep gunna sheep

I never said i'm attracted to the project!! I made sure of it. I said, as you can read -- "this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread"

Thread, not coin or project. I totally agree with this being nothing but just a manipulation.

what are your thoughts on bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold, bitcoin diamond, bitcoinsv?

They also use the name bitcoin because they are apart of bitcoin, they share the same chain to a point as bitcoin as do we so its only logical. To have an issue with that is just plain stupidity!

Activity: 66
Naming another altcoin after BTC after whats happening with the BSV fork is probably a bad idea...

woodleaguecoin

monopolybucks

ballhairbills

Totally agree with you, but there's no way this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread if it didn't include the name "Bitcoin" in it. Wink

If you are honestly attracted to this project, good luck in life... sheep gunna sheep

I never said i'm attracted to the project!! I made sure of it. I said, as you can read -- "this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread"

Thread, not coin or project. I totally agree with this being nothing but just a manipulation.

Alright listen here gentlemen, this is going to be BIG. You should invest in this yesterday. Dont listen to all the bullshit, listen to the REAL man who can.
Follow us brethren, you shalt not regret!

I love the name!
Alright listen here gentlemen, this is going to be BIG. You should invest in this yesterday. Dont listen to all the bullshit, listen to the REAL man who can.

Satire in motion.

This coin will die faster than BSV

woodleaguecoin

monopolybucks

ballhairbills

Totally agree with you, but theres no way this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread if it didn't include the name "Bitcoin" in it. Wink

Its not manipulating. Bitcoin fork has bitcoin in the name. If it was EthereumSN it would be odd!

woodleaguecoin

monopolybucks

ballhairbills

Totally agree with you, but theres no way this project was gonna attract me or anyone else to its thread if it didn't include the name "Bitcoin" in it. Wink

Activity: 46
The Koolaid is stronk with this one.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Will ASIC's be able to mine?

woodleaguecoin

monopolybucks

ballhairbills

Its not just naming and BSV is not Satoshi's Vision. BSV is one of the reasons why we created BSN because the forks and even Bitcoin devs themselves are going further away from what Bitcoin is meant to be!
Pages:
Jump to: