Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX] Bitspace |POW/POS |NIST5| Highly profitable ecosystem 🚀 - page 14. (Read 12040 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
More nodes, guys? Not sync Sad
Activity: 275
Merit: 3
The best Bitspace in the world, I wish to take more and more tops so that when bitcoin is pressed on the Olympus
Activity: 6
I think that Bitspace will be a coin that has a very strong presence in the future. I am looking forward to realizing the roadmap. I think development is also very transparent.
Activity: 31
I am a newbie on bitcointalk, and it is hard to recieve any airdrop or bounty? But not at this coin! I just follow, like, and retweet devs tweet, and i recieve airdrop. Just love u, devs  Kiss
Activity: 182
This is concept good This will be new era in cryptocurrency, and why you not launching bounty campaign on this coin? i see BSX looking good. i'm would like waiting more information about this ICO, hopefully very promising and have good a the future. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Great that we have another NIST5 coin. I was already bored by the huge amount of Neoscrypt coins what we had in the last couple of days.
BSX mining seem to work great with nvidia-Cards and mining on Hash4Life runs quite smoothly.
I press my thumbs for good price on first exchange and a great future for the project!
Good luch to all new BSX fans.

I also quite like this project.
But if it does not sell ICO, then I would prefer it

They need funds from the ICO for exchanges and support their project.
Activity: 84
Great that we have another NIST5 coin. I was already bored by the huge amount of Neoscrypt coins what we had in the last couple of days.
BSX mining seem to work great with nvidia-Cards and mining on Hash4Life runs quite smoothly.
I press my thumbs for good price on first exchange and a great future for the project!

I also quite like this project.
But if it does not sell ICO, then I would prefer it
Activity: 24
Activity: 294
Unlike Bitspace, BSX Minor Program, BSX Exchange, BSX Bank, BSX Platform Rental and Lease Rig + Algorythm Converter incorporates various uses, and its demand will increase.
I think that BitSpace will always be a surviving coin in the beginning of coin selection
It is also possible to evaluate that NIST 5 with good electrical efficiency is adopted
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Just saw the project today. Looks great, good luck to the devs!
Activity: 3
this is huge project! good pos and pow. blockchain is stable.
I have mined thousands of coins and already getting POS rewards!!

go to get it. http://bit-space.io/ico/

Activity: 193
any tips on how to hit more stakes with wallet?
Activity: 129
Website  |  ICO  |  Whitepaper

BitSpace ICO status

Less than 28 hours until ICO ends.

Total collected BTC in ICO (so far) :

0.365 BTC

(teoretical price of 1 BSX = 8 satoshi )( 8 satoshi=0.0008327 USD )

(final price depends on the total value raised in BTC) (BTC collected in ICO/4 500 000 BSX coins)

JOIN ICO

Price of BSX coin in ICO will be set according to the total value raised in BTC.

All 4 500 000 coins will be evenly distributed among investors.

The price per token will be determined according to the total amount raised in BTC.

Minimal investment is 0.001 BTC.

Examples for final price

If we will raise 1 BTC in ICO. Price of one BSX in ICO will be 22 satoshi. (1/4,5 M)

If we will raise 10 BTC in ICO. Price of one BSX in ICO will be 222 satoshi. (10/4,5 M)

If we will raise 100 BTC BTC in ICO. Price of one BSX in ICO will be 2222 satoshi. (100/4,5)

Current supply:

There are now 5,754,460 BSX in existence.

BSX block explorer

Bitspace is POW/POS hybrid. Both Proof of work and Proof of stake protocols are running at the same time.

Total supply will be around 25 M coins after one year pow mining.
First year after POW ends BSX will be pure POS.  (POS with 10% interest per year)
Second year there will be around 26.5 M coins in circullation. (+10% every year)

Miner program is already earning.

Once BSX will reach exchange Miner program will provide every day buy support.

http://bit-space.io/miner-program/

(Check our whitepaper or website for roadmap)

Website  |  ICO  |  Whitepaper

(EDIT:Graviex exchange confirmed they will list BSX.)
Activity: 129
Hi. It seems that dev is interested in the development of the project. We'll wait for the good news. Hopefully it will be really, something worthy.

i also hope that ,i am concerned with dev whether  focus on this project lont term running ,many project dev gone .
I already shared my photo + links to social account.

I can assure you  BitSpace is a longterm project.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Hi. It seems that dev is interested in the development of the project. We'll wait for the good news. Hopefully it will be really, something worthy.

i also hope that ,i am concerned with dev whether  focus on this project lont term running ,many project dev gone .
New BSX bounty is now available on discord

Free 100 BSX (max 3x per day by one user) to any bitcointalk member

Join our Discord channel to find out how to claim free 100 BSX

good idea. i like this project  Grin
Activity: 84
good project, works fine, really good POS
Activity: 61
Very promising project, dev is very professional and extremely helpful and active in discord. I have mined thousands of coins and I am already getting POS rewards. I also invested in ICO.

http://bit-space.io/ico/
Activity: 64
Pages:
Jump to: