Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN]|[BSX] Bitspace |POW/POS |NIST5| Highly profitable ecosystem 🚀 - page 5. (Read 12067 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Be careful this topic from Bitspace is scam https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3082399.new#new
!Be careful , wallet has a virus, they have access to remote connection you PC!

Activity: 129
anyone else having issues with the windows wallet?
with the wallet open, the network connection icon (bottom right) just flashes nonstop.
Yeah, sometimes it takes hours to connect to the network...
I just installed fresh new Win wallet on new machine and it synced in like 20 minutes (normally, without bitspace.conf)
I always have only 1 or 2 connection to the network. Also can't make a symlink, I get runtime error if I try.
Here is list of peers seen in last 24 hours (180)
BSX block explorer/network

We will hardcode in wallet more nodes. We just need  a bit more time to monitor network to find more stable nodes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
with the wallet open, the network connection icon (bottom right) just flashes nonstop.
I just installed fresh new Win wallet on new machine and it synced in like 20 minutes (normally, without bitspace.conf)
I always have only 1 or 2 connection to the network. Also can't make a symlink, I get runtime error if I try.
Will the BSX bank have an option to borrow coins? And what will be the loan and withdrawal rates using the BSX tool?
Borrow option will not be supported. Maybe in the future.
Activity: 44
it is 11 hours that protopool does not pay me my coins to someone is happening the same thing? ok curiously they paid me a few seconds after writing the message

I had a lot of connection issues with protopool. I have tried to mine there to no avail... I couldn't get a single share, even though I saw my ccminer mining (I had 100% GPU load). Didn't hear about it having problem with payouts.

I didn't have any problems. I just left it open for some time. Dev has stated that Windows wallet usually takes less time to synchronize if you don't use .conf file. If you have one - try to start your wallet without it (remember about wallet backup!).
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will the BSX bank have an option to borrow coins? And what will be the loan and withdrawal rates using the BSX tool?
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Activity: 32
it is 11 hours that protopool does not pay me my coins to someone is happening the same thing? ok curiously they paid me a few seconds after writing the message

Which pool are you talking about?  I'm mining with 2 pools for the past few days.  payment is coming every hour.
Activity: 24
Activity: 68
У кoгo кoшeлeк пepecтaнeт paбoтaть, тo oткpoйтe %AppData% и вcтaвьтe в пaпкy c Bitspace пaпкy bitspace.conf
И вce зapaбoтaeт, пapoль пoмeняйтe

english:
At whom the wallet will stop working, open% AppData% and paste into the folder with Bitspace the folder bitspace.conf
And everything will work, change the password

this worked for me.
thank you!
Activity: 33
У кoгo кoшeлeк пepecтaнeт paбoтaть, тo oткpoйтe %AppData% и вcтaвьтe в пaпкy c Bitspace пaпкy bitspace.conf
И вce зapaбoтaeт, пapoль пoмeняйтe
C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\bitspace  <---  insert bitspace.conf
Activity: 42
Activity: 33
Пepecтaли пpиxoдить мoнeты нa кoшeлeк c пyлa
Activity: 68
Activity: 78
CryptoBridge , nice, lookign forward to that!
Activity: 24

Great for graviex exchange, I look cryptobridge
no telegram tchat ...
hello dev i think we need telegram i can moderate if you want just create a telegram that we can keep a good community
Telegram is in OP since start. Shoot me PM if interested in moderation.

We need more bounties to promote Bitspace, and don't forget to update Bitspace logo for Telegram.  Grin
Bitspace logo updated on telegram.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
no telegram tchat ...
hello dev i think we need telegram i can moderate if you want just create a telegram that we can keep a good community

We need more bounties to promote Bitspace, and don't forget to update Bitspace logo for Telegram.  Grin
no telegram tchat ...
Pages:
Jump to: