Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN][BTCBIZ] | Bitcoin Biz | Meme BTC | Airdrop LIVE★[ANN] - page 2. (Read 3660 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
brilliant project. Please kindly include Poloniex as one of the Exchanges. Thank you
Activity: 61
This is really cool airdrop,  great project and seems very promising.. Wishing you success
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
very good start, registration took a minimum of time, very fast and clever, I hope the tokens will be the same
Activity: 138
@damasked
Trust this whitepaper will thrust higher judging from its project paperwork. Kudos dev and team
brand new
Activity: 0
thanks dev teams. i think this is good project and will grow up to forward in further
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
wow, I really like the interface on your site - I hope that the project will be successful and subscribe to updates!
Activity: 60
I really like the idea of the project! Would like to participate in translation into Russian dev
brand new
Activity: 0
good luck dev... hope to see this coin on etherdelta soon...
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Thanks BIT BIZ DEV, future looks bright, i just joined airdrop. Big potential here boyzzzzz    Smiley
Activity: 56
Brilliant project, the concept is very unique and picture banners are so funny but interesting lol, anyway good job Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I just applied the Bitcoin Biz airdrop, Im sure it will be a great and success project.

Wish you all the best Dev  Smiley
Activity: 416
Wow, amazing website you have. One of unique website i have ever seen. No doubt that this program have a future in cryptocurrency. I want to join your bounty but i dont have any of the given tokens. Sad, but i am still hoping for your success. Goodluck.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Joined the first airdrop hoping i can some of the tokens for a long term hold,while waiting for the second round of airdrop next year.
Very promising project and good to the team.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
This is what I am suggesting to future airdrops Noone can steal or used others username, very good and nice project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
It is a great and interesting project. Creative idea and plans for this. Soon it will reach to the MOON. Good luck and be the best. Waiting for the next updates about this project.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Why do you pick that troll image lol? It looks like you're not serious with this project lmao.
Activity: 95
HI DEV I can do translation from English into Franch and Arabic I'am ready to do it
Activity: 44
Thats cool.. the most interesting part is the meme and your presentation on website. Good to see also how Bitcoin Biz will follow Bitcoin on its success nowadays.
Activity: 31
Get the news from my friend today, hope the project get succesfull
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I joined the airdrop for this great project best of luck
Pages:
Jump to: