Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax - page 6. (Read 343643 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 2
LOL.  I doubt they are a scam.  Try to learn about how mining pools and payouts work before making such a serious accusation.  How long did you even wait after trying to contact them?

Its a small pool and probably somebody's hobby.  They are not going to monitor 24/7 and respond to you in minutes or even hours.

My guess, since their pool hash rate is less than 1% of global hash rate, the pool probably hasn't found a coin yet.  So no, you've earned 0 coins.  Small pool = less frequent but larger payouts.  Large pool = more frequent but smaller payouts.  In the end, it averages out.

Pool pcmining.xyz is a scam! Beware!

Mined there for the last 14 hours (~2100 Sol/s) and received 0 coins!

Tried contact by Twitter without response.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
set to start the BTCP batch file and bingo! we're mining.  Wink
You could type any other letter here instead "P"!  Cheesy

Oooops oh shit lol, did I do that  Roll Eyes

My Bad but thanks for the heads up  Wink

I have been in that thread reading and defending BTCZ when needed, which I hold a lot of atm

LOVE BTCZ!!!!
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
set to start the BTCP batch file and bingo! we're mining.  Wink
You could type any other letter here instead "P"!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Linux is far better OS than Windows

Rofl no, Linux is junk compared to Windows. No one is using it because it's inferior and too complex. Just because it has less viruses doesn't mean it has better security. In fact very few hackers target Linux users because they are so few. And those who use Linux are very technical and it's harder to hack them.

I'm a proud user of Linux. I NEVER used windows to mine. NEVER.

Remote management of a windows minig rig is a pain in the @ss! You need a graphical tool like VNC or RDP plus some service like TeamViewer and A LOT of internet bandwidth to properly show your "beautiful" desktop at client side... You need to pay for Windows too.

Linux is free and the remote management task is FAR way simple, cheaper and less resource hungry. You only need: ssh server (comes with Linux you only need to enable and/or configure) + ssh client (if you are not using a Linux machine as a client)  + cheap internet speed.

You don't need a powerful CPU neither a big disk.

My mining rig uses the cheapest 7th Gen Intel Celeron + 8 GB RAM + 64 GB M.2 Sata.

I'm sure I can run it with only 4 GB RAM and 32 GB M.2 Sata...

[]'s!
Lol, my rigs use a Sempron 145 single core, 4 GPU's and 4Gb ram and the cheapest mobo I can find.  Grin also, basic install of W7 home premium and ya don't even need to update it lol

And ya Team Viewer for remote access. I am 820 miles away from my rigs right now but they are ready to start the BTCZ batch file and bingo! we're mining.  Wink

Linux is good too if you use it regularly and have "grown up" with it. But Windows is so dang simple.......
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The point with BTCZ is that there is no founders tax, no ico no massive holders who got a lot for free that could potentially dump like the founders voluntary pool that apparently dumped $2.8M ZCL today.
...and no marketing! Roll Eyes
Yes no marketting and a big success : pice is growing, hashrate i growing...
This is the best indicators for long term benefits and no dump : a large holder base, with low short term speculation.
Smooth and slow growth is much better than a rapid rise and then falling to the bottom. Wink

Completely agree!!!!! It may keep some profit hunters away, for a while!!!!

But it will also keep many, many, newbies away too. Because newbies don´t like cheap coins, they are only atracted by pumped coins, so that they can be dumped!!!

That's mostly true although a price explosion would do good in the sense that it grabs the attention of a lot of people who might get into BTCZ then.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Linux is far better OS than Windows

Rofl no, Linux is junk compared to Windows. No one is using it because it's inferior and too complex. Just because it has less viruses doesn't mean it has better security. In fact very few hackers target Linux users because they are so few. And those who use Linux are very technical and it's harder to hack them.

I'm a proud user of Linux. I NEVER used windows to mine. NEVER.

Remote management of a windows minig rig is a pain in the @ss! You need a graphical tool like VNC or RDP plus some service like TeamViewer and A LOT of internet bandwidth to properly show your "beautiful" desktop at client side... You need to pay for Windows too.

Linux is free and the remote management task is FAR way simple, cheaper and less resource hungry. You only need: ssh server (comes with Linux you only need to enable and/or configure) + ssh client (if you are not using a Linux machine as a client)  + cheap internet speed.

You don't need a powerful CPU neither a big disk.

My mining rig uses the cheapest 7th Gen Intel Celeron + 8 GB RAM + 64 GB M.2 Sata.

I'm sure I can run it with only 4 GB RAM and 32 GB M.2 Sata...

[]'s!
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
There are BTCZ t-shirts on Amazon!
Activity: 60
The day that BTCz will get the attention it TRULY DESERVES is coming.

Great work team and Community!!!.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
The point with BTCZ is that there is no founders tax, no ico no massive holders who got a lot for free that could potentially dump like the founders voluntary pool that apparently dumped $2.8M ZCL today.
This is the best indicators for long term benefits and no dump : a large holder base, with low short term speculation.
Smooth and slow growth is much better than a rapid rise and then falling to the bottom. Wink

Completely agree!!!!! It may keep some profit hunters away, for a while!!!!

But it will also keep many, many, newbies away too. Because newbies don´t like cheap coins, they are only atracted by pumped coins, so that they can be dumped!!!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
Activity: 32
Pool pcmining.xyz is a scam! Beware!

Mined there for the last 14 hours (~2100 Sol/s) and received 0 coins!

Tried contact by Twitter without response.
Activity: 7
Where is my coin? Please help me, I have mined at https://bitcoinz.getpool.network/  it got hash but I don't get any coin
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1272/E9LoWg.png
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8192/ddykFh.png

Could be a buggy front-end. I suggest to wait for a couple of hours more.

10 day , I don't get mine
dtr
Activity: 164
Where is my coin? Please help me, I have mined at https://bitcoinz.getpool.network/  it got hash but I don't get any coin
http://imageshack.com/a/img924/1272/E9LoWg.png
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8192/ddykFh.png

Could be a buggy front-end. I suggest to wait for a couple of hours more.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Activity: 480
Merit: 68
They've read my post and immediately started with marketing!  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Is it any instructions how to mine solo with several rigs at local network?
havent got any exact points on first page of the coin.
anyone mining solo here guys?
Activity: 97
Let's go to Binnace with recent 10 BTC donated, BitcoinZ. Go go go.

Looks like there was a movement of Bitcoin back to the btcz.fund according to the discord community.    Things are very positive for BTCZ!

no kidding ,10btc is  not enough even hit small exchange , binance need more and more ,so i advise btcz community to vote binance.
Have devs created link for BitcoinZ supporters to join and vote for listing on Binance?
Activity: 18
Hi,
I just wanted to send some BTCZ from my Coinomi wallet, but it still says "no connection"
Any suggestions please?
Pages:
Jump to: