Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax - page 149. (Read 111726 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Join the BTCZ Forum https://forum.btcz.rocks/ if you want to follow and participate in the project. This is your coin people every idea and proposal is welcome, its up to you where this goes.
Activity: 42
Bitcoinz Is not going to be dead project it active project.
Bitcoin has gone this way before!
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Edward Snowden just said private coins are better than Bitcoin. I guess he doesnt know that the ZCash team is like a government that takes 20% tax to a point of $220M worth in just 4 years.

https://www.coindesk.com/edward-snowden-public-ledger-is-bitcoins-big-flaw/

Big truth!!
BTCZ vs Zoi vs zer, which one do you think will have more potential and advantage. Thanks

BTCZ is not comparable to coins. Here are some characteristics of BTCZ:

• No Premine (90% of coins cannot claim that)
  • No ICO (ICO, DAICO and Premine are practically the same thing). Unlike and ICO/DAICO your investment in this coin does not make Vitalik Putin money.
  • No Free Airdrop (When people get something free, they are easy to dump it, look at BTCP and all ICOS they fall 90%)
  • No Developer Tax (Thank you Devs, we hope our support and coin growth keeps you motivated)
  • No Slow Start (Whatever the F that was, most Equihash coins abandoned that marketing trick)
  • No POS (Only Proof of Work bring value, POS is basically interest for the rich, like banking system)
  • No Staking Tax (Staking is like POS, basically collecting interest for the rich, like banking system)
  • No Supernode Tax (Again this is like Staking and POS, you get money for just being rich, this is banking system)
  • Android Branded Exclusive Wallet (even ZCash doesnt have that). The wallet is a fork of the much developed Bitpay wallet and is continuously updated. This means someone like Coinami, Freewallet, Trezor, etc cannot claimed that they were "hacked" one day. You and only you hold your private keys and no one else has them.
  • Superfast transactions. Have you tried the Android wallet?
  • Windows Branded Exclusive GUI Miner (even ZCash doesnt have that)
  • No shady people like Rhett, Cryptojack and Tai Zen aka Leon Fu behind the project.
  • Extremely low marketcap below $10M that will allow much growth.
  • Still not properly listed on whattomine which has kept the mining profitability high as it does not show up on the list.
  • Even with not being on whattomine, still one of the most mined coins.
  • Proper denomination unlike many others. So a $1.50 cup of coffee could be priced 1.50 BTCZ unlike it bring priced 0.00000000150 BTC or 0.0000150 XMR that wont work.

These are big deals. And when people start taking notice, this coin will be huge. But meanwhile we need the developers to keep updating us and making progress otherwise someone else will come in and take over.

What needs to be done:

• Really need point of sale solutions such as NexGo.  
  • Everyone involved and holding should continue to talk about this on social media, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Discord and Telegram are for informational use within the community and dont spread the news to others. Telegram and Discord are designed for moderators to control negative talk so they are very popular with scam ICOs and Scam DAICOs.

Here are most of the Retail Point of Sale system vendors. Should we start talking to them?

Aisino
BBPOS
Bitel
Bluebird
Castles Technology
Centerm
CyberNew
Dspread Technology
Equinox Payments
First Data
Fujian Newland Payment Technology
Hangzhou Sunyard
Ingenico
New POS Technology
Nexgo
PAX Global Technology
Shenzhen Justtide
Spectra Tech
Spire Payments
SZZT Electronics
Verifone
Yarus

Here is an example of what the DASH team have done: https://hbpay-testnet.hexabit.io

This was an extremely helpful post my friend!!
I promise I am going to make my best in underlining every single characteristic of BTCZ.
Today I released the NOPREMINE graph
https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/976911960225865728?s=20

Soon many more will follow

And the best: a very good promo clip with music from a symphonic metal band who will debut their first mini album selling it for BTCZ.

Follow me
VandarGR@VandarGR in Twitter

Btcz will rule

Ps. If anyone wish to make a small donation to help me sustain my non stop working for BTCZ,  I use the shareable BTCZ.me/VandarGr
(excellent application by the way,  special thanks to renuzit)

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Any plans for big exchange?
Of course btcz community actively working on it. But it is necessary to be prepared to wait. Listing will take time.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Any plans for big exchange?
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Edward Snowden just said private coins are better than Bitcoin. I guess he doesnt know that the ZCash team is like a government that takes 20% tax to a point of $220M worth in just 4 years.

https://www.coindesk.com/edward-snowden-public-ledger-is-bitcoins-big-flaw/
I've just bought another $2500 worth of BTCZ. One of the only coins in the green in the past 24 hours!

I have bought around $20K and started buying when it hit 150 Sat and have been buying since and I will keep buying and love it when it drops. It seems like 42 Sat was a hard solid support level. There are some dumb miners who joined who just mine and dump to pay off their equipment, once they are gone (and the difficulty drops show they may already have) we will get the much needed reversal.
Discord is great but its a closed wall where BTCZ owners discuss amongst themselves. Unlike this forum and Twitter, Discord does not do much to promote the coin to outsiders. With 12,500 Coins added every 2 minutes, we also need equivalent amount of interest to come in the game. Please use this forum and Twitter more often than closed systems such as Slack/Telegram/Discord. Those have been serving the ICO/DAICO Scam community very well because tehy allow super/easy censorship and blocking to silence the whistleblowers. For example the BIP9 Scam going on with BTCP is something they prefer to discuss inside Discord and not here. A prestigious coin like BTCZ should not appear on Telegram at all.

You could be that change.  You could be that communication channel from that you demand by keeping the forum updated - this is and has always been a joint effort from the community.

Progression happens because people act.  It would be nice to see that because you seem very enthusiastic and energetic about this project. Smiley

I am trying my best in Twitter guys, my nickname is VandarGR
And I have designed many graphs on which I try to explain in simple way why BTCZ is magnificent , analyzing ALL his unique features one by one.
Soon my promo video clip for BTCZ will be presented too on Twitter and youtube , but indeed some help would be nice, especially if more of our miners/team members/ coin funs were there just to follow and retweet.

Having an excellent dev team and apps is not enough. We need more marketing and promo presence.
An example of my work
https://twitter.com/VandarGR/status/976436973253677056?s=20

BTCZ will rule
VandarGR

I think you are doing a great job. I gave you some pointers you can use in your slides but make sure you don't sound like an infomercial or people will just ignore you:

No Premine (90% of coins cannot claim that)
No ICO (ICO, DAICO and Premine are practically the same thing). Unlike and ICO/DAICO your investment in this coin does not make Vitalik Putin money.
No Free Airdrop (When people get something free, they are easy to dump it, look at BTCP and all ICOS they fall 90%)
No Developer Tax (Thank you Devs, we hope our support and coin growth keeps you motivated)
No Slow Start (Whatever the F that was, most Equihash coins abandoned that marketing trick)
No POS (Only Proof of Work bring value, POS is basically interest for the rich, like banking system)
No Staking Tax (Staking is like POS, basically collecting interest for the rich, like banking system)
No Supernode Tax (Again this is like Staking and POS, you get money for just being rich, this is banking system)
Android Branded Exclusive Wallet (even ZCash doesnt have that). The wallet is a fork of the much developed Bitpay wallet and is continuously updated. This means someone like Coinami, Freewallet, Trezor, etc cannot claimed that they were "hacked" one day. You and only you hold your private keys and no one else has them.
Superfast transactions. Have you tried the Android wallet?
Windows Branded Exclusive GUI Miner (even ZCash doesnt have that)
No shady people like Rhett, Cryptojack and Tai Zen aka Leon Fu behind the project.
Extremely low marketcap below $10M that will allow much growth.
Still not properly listed on whattomine which has kept the mining profitability high as it does not show up on the list.
Even with not being on whattomine, still one of the most mined coins.
Proper denomination unlike many others. So a $1.50 cup of coffee could be priced 1.50 BTCZ unlike it bring priced 0.00000000150 BTC or 0.0000150 XMR that wont work.
Activity: 28
I've just bought another $2500 worth of BTCZ. One of the only coins in the green in the past 24 hours!
Activity: 48
Discord is great but its a closed wall where BTCZ owners discuss amongst themselves. Unlike this forum and Twitter, Discord does not do much to promote the coin to outsiders. With 12,500 Coins added every 2 minutes, we also need equivalent amount of interest to come in the game. Please use this forum and Twitter more often than closed systems such as Slack/Telegram/Discord. Those have been serving the ICO/DAICO Scam community very well because tehy allow super/easy censorship and blocking to silence the whistleblowers. For example the BIP9 Scam going on with BTCP is something they prefer to discuss inside Discord and not here. A prestigious coin like BTCZ should not appear on Telegram at all.

You could be that change.  You could be that communication channel from that you demand by keeping the forum updated - this is and has always been a joint effort from the community.

Progression happens because people act.  It would be nice to see that because you seem very enthusiastic and energetic about this project. Smiley

And I have designed many graphs on which I try to explain in simple way why BTCZ is magnificent , analyzing ALL his unique features one by one.
Soon my promo video clip for BTCZ will be presented too on Twitter and youtube , but indeed some help would be nice, especially if more of our miners/team members/ coin funs were there just to follow and retweet.

Having an excellent dev team and apps is not enough. We need more marketing and promo presence.
An example of my work

BTCZ will rule
VandarGR

I'm Following You and Retweeting, and I also start My Twitter activity promoting BTCZ but also I've almost finish my Woocommerce e-shop where I'll Be selling digital products accepting only BTCZ - the fun part is ...50% of BTCZ will be going to BTCZ team as donation  Cool

An example of my work

BTCZ will rule
VandarGR
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
You could be that change.  You could be that communication channel from that you demand by keeping the forum updated - this is and has always been a joint effort from the community.

Progression happens because people act.  It would be nice to see that because you seem very enthusiastic and energetic about this project. Smiley
This is community-driven project so most of important decisions, considerable movements of the project have been decided by Bitcoin Z community. We are solid community, so the project has huge potential to survive in front of tsunami of whole crypto market.
However, I wonder whether BitcoinZ will be mislead by community. I think even with community-driven force, the project has still need to have a leader, in particular for its important decisions.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Hi,

Anyone here want to sell btcz to me?I buy according to current price. I can send money via paypal, bank transfer, or sepa transfer. Whatever you prefer, pm me.

thanks

Easy way to be scammed. Better and safer way is to purchase btcz on the exchange.

I absolutely will but the members tend to listen to community leaders.
Activity: 86
Merit: 34

Activity: 17
With more and more Equihash coins failing and BTCP turning out to ge a pump and dump scheme, a bit more legit looking than BCC, but still evaporated $200M worth of marketcap, I think BitcoinZ is thriving to be the #1 Equihash.

Great work supporters!
Great work developers!

Keep it up guys and don't get discouraged by the recent price drops. Its irrelevant to me. I am holding on to at least $1B marketcap that's about $1 per BTCZ.

Keep talking. Keep Tweeting. Keep active! Educate the crowds. Help them learn the differences.

The prospects might not be bad but we are still far away from becoming the number one. BTCP has some backing despite the very questionable circumstances. Maybe over time the momentum shifts towards BTCZ.

I am invested in BTCP as well but their team is so shady I regret my investment. After losing all the value in ZCL overnight, and BTCP value collapse in a few days, now they are trying to fabricate coins out of thin air, just to dump away. They call that BIP9 basically to capture and dump all the BTCP from those BTC holders who didnt claim their BTCP after the fork. The devs will be able to take those BTCP for themselves and dump as soon as there is some liquidity. 
It is kind of disappointing that everyone is on Discord where this forum does not get much traffic. While lots of active users are posting every minute in Discord, others on Bitcointalk forum dont get exposure to hear about the sheer amount of activity and development on this currency.
Jump to: