Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax - page 2. (Read 111698 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
We are not something more or something special, we are just members who loved the idea of BTCZ like anybody can literally do as well! The structure of this Community coin is quite different than this of other coins. From a promotion perspective, it may seem "less  effective"  because there are not any funds from ICOs, premine and we are not backed by any company.

We all know, there are thousands of cryptos out there, this is true (most of them already disappeared though or having less and less active people in their channels.... BTCZ may have less value but the number of active members and use cases is increasing)

We would like to invite everyone to join the Community of BTCZ and do whatever they can to help the project. Even just some social media push by sharing info about it.
This will get the fastest and best results for BTCZ.
 Wink
Activity: 44
We need work by talented people and a helping hand from all the active members to push the good news. Our Discord has LIFE despite the low price, in contrast with many channels that are DEAD, even of "big" and "well-established" projects. This thing means that there are many people who know the truth for BTCZ, but they are NOT enough in order to make it viral like it should be)
Many projects with original names like Tron, Digibyte, Zcash etc have lost about 90% of their value from their all-time highs. BTCP and BTG despite having the Bitcoin prefix, both enjoyed a superb value , and now they have both lost their valuation as well, with dramatic losses from their all time highs.

I could even say that BTG has made it to be a not so "huge loser" if you compare it with other coins (and think that it had given free coins to btc holders, it is not like btcz with its own genesis block).

Only one thing matters :
USE CASES, WORK, MARKETING, USE CASES, WORK, MARKETING
Do things for this project! There are THOUSANDS of Projects now, so you have to stay in the surface with a useful coin.

The good thing is that we had a pure launch and history, this is not a minor thing in the crypto world. The other good thing is that we have a funding mechanism as well now, keeping at the same time our Community character.
There are many thousands of cryptocurrencies around. Of course, BTCZ can shine among them but it certainly needs a push by the whole Community. You should all try to make things for it guys. We totally understand that most people don't have the skills or time to work for developing sub projects around BTCZ. However, almost everyone can inform 1-2 friends or even bring them into the Community. Or better yet, anyone can push things in social media by just sharing the BTCZ news from now on (there are 2 Twitter accounts, one FB page, one FB community, one Reddit Community and other social media profiles as well).
Activity: 90
Merit: 6
Hi, yesterday i've started solo mining on btcz.solopool.org and i found my first block after 7 hours.
Is there any way to find out from the gminer lines when the block is found?
I checked the exact time and it shows only the 111st share, but not the words "block found!".
How can I trust solopool.org if I cannot verify on my computer that I have found a block?
they could assign it to me based on their will and not based on the effective work done by my gpu (1060 3gb), or am I wrong?
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
I have bought 300k BTCZ for a fraction of the mining costs.

PS. Tell me it's asic's friendly now

PPS: Buying more at 0.00000267 ltc on tradeogre. come and dip.

Apropos wrap. You better ask garlic how they did it.

Today: I got my order filled and the coins have been taken of the exchange. Could be wrapping it later.
Activity: 244
Merit: 1
0cash coin has no community and won't have any issues in the community

created by anonymous satoshi v

lol? Here is the thread of BitcoinZ, probably you have made a mistake. Feel free to visit the relevant thread of any other crypto you would like to
The BitcoinZ Community launches its first Mining & Social Contest (starting on 4th April 2022).

People are able to earn extra BTCZ coins by just mining the coin for the next years.
All the rewards are coming from coins that have been already mined by other users who donated them to the Community Fund.

This way BitcoinZ is the first pure cryptocurrency project (Proof of Work with fair Rules) that grants extra rewards to the miners, the people who support its network, proceeding to an extra re-distribution of its supply to the World Community. Because literally everyone that has a Personal Computer with a basic GPU is able to mine BitcoinZ due to  its PC-Mining friendly algorithm that distinguishes it from the classic Bitcoin which during the last years can be mined only by specialized mining hardware (ASICs), leaving no space to common people.

Which are the Prizes of the Contest?

9,125,000 (more than 9 million) BitcoinZ per year are distributed to the winners in daily and weekly basis.
This is a superb sum (currently worth more than $3000) especially if we take into consideration that BitcoinZ is among the most undervalued cryptocurrencies with huge potential for future gains as its Community grows stronger and listings to more popular exchanges are achieved.

Indicatively, if BitcoinZ hits in the future the marketcap of Shiba Inu (a questionable token scoring at the 15th position of coinmarketcap right now), it would have about 3,200X higher value.

Even if BitcoinZ just hits the 100th place of Coinmarkecap , it would have about 200X higher value.

This in simple words means that every $1 which somebody acquires in BTCZ today could worth between $200 and $3200 in the case that BitcoinZ achieves to climb in just the 100th to 15th positions of crypto capitalization. Though it deserves to take on of the very top10 places for many different reasons.

So how can someone take part in this contest?

The contest is extremely easy. Someone has to

1) Mine the coin with his/her PC (a very easy video tutorial for BitcoinZ mining )

2) Make a post in the social media of his choice, tagging the relevant BitcoinZ Community's profile (which he/she must follow) & 3 people

3) Include in the post his/her mining pool's url,  bitcoinz address (where  he/she get their mining rewards) and the contest's link using as media anything related with BitcoinZ like a mini video, a diagram, a meme, an informative artwork etc

That's it! By spending these few seconds every month, everyone can be among the super lucky that will be getting additional BTCZ coins as rewards every day and every week.

The contest page :
https://getbtcz.com/mining-contest/

After reinstalling the Windows 7 operating system and installing the new BitcoinZ Wallet 2.0.7-u2 client, I can’t access the coins on my wallet... I copied the wallet.dat file to the directory with the installed program, but after running it, my wallet does not show coin balance. Tell me what am I doing wrong?

The exchange has expressed repeatedly its interest for the BitcoinZ project.
In general, with such exchanges there is no prediction. They list projects even for free when they feel that there is a good community behind it.

(TradeOgre was a surprise free listing as well recently)

Please follow the BTCZOfficial twitter account for more info about the social activity of the community Wink
https://twitter.com/BTCZOfficial
After reinstalling the Windows 7 operating system and installing the new BitcoinZ Wallet 2.0.7-u2 client, I can’t access the coins on my wallet... I copied the wallet.dat file to the directory with the installed program, but after running it, my wallet does not show coin balance. Tell me what am I doing wrong?

Please for live replies and support better join the BTCZ Discord Server : https://discord.com/invite/GfkzBHe

(In the full node wallet you have to just import your private keys and you will get your coins )
Activity: 1
Activity: 17
Merit: 4
From social accounts, I learned that there is a possibility of listing on Gate.io. Are there negotiations? That would be good news  Wink
WhiteBit is rank35 exchange

https://getbtcz.com/bitcoinz-is-listed-in-whitebit/

TradeOgre One of the classic PoW / Privacy coins exchanges.

KYC not required and US clients accepted.

https://getbtcz.com/bitcoinz-listed-in-tradeogre/

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Enjoy!
Activity: 46
I am impressed with how efficiently the community pushes this coin forward. Day after day, keep on going. You are making a lot of hype on social media. You are doing a good job that will bear fruit in the future. All my rig mining BitcoinZ  Cool
  1) The "PoS" percentage in miningpoolstats is a glitch that only miningpoolstats seem to have. If you check the diagrams from BitcoinZ explorer or Zel Explorer , you will see that there is no "PoS" percentage (and of course BitcoinZ has no PoS because it is 100% PoW).  We have sent emails to miningpoolstats asking to fix this or at least explain us how this "PoS" labeled percentage is there but nobody has replied so far.

2) The circle of longer block times and then a few much faster blocks is a characteristic of every Proof of Work coin and it is related with the difficulty spikes.
 It can be seen in Tent, Flux, Digibyte , everywhere in an analogy with their average blocktime (for example you will see in Flux - with 1 min block time avrg-  one block being mined after 4-5 mins and some others being mined in 5-7 secs  or in Digibyte -15 secs avg- some blocks being mined at 1 minute and others at 3 secs).

The higher the hashrate is for a network, the more stable the averages are getting.

3) The fact that BitcoinZ has many blocks mined by addresses that are not grouped in a pool, comes from the fact that it hasn't so huge network hashrate like Ethereum or even like BitcoinGold, so even a single miner that has more than 4 strong PCs can easily mine solo and hit some blocks per day or even better someone that rents a mining farm can easily get many blocks per day.
This is how the project ends having this picture and it is nicely decentralized to many pools, to many solo miners and to few mining rentals as well.
If more people join the pools, these "solo" people will start reducing because they will have lower possibility to "hit" a block.

I hope that I have helped to clarify these things

Activity: 979
Merit: 510
What causes the odd cyclical difficulty peaks every hour or so? Doesn't seem to correlate with hash rate increasing or decreasing and the "unknown" blocks make up almost 50% of the daily blocks to random addresses versus the pools holding the majority of the hash rate.
Also, is the PoS blocks just an error on MPS or is staking part of BTCZ?
https://miningpoolstats.stream/bitcoinz

Just curious, I am interested in investing more into BTCZ before the price grows even more.

The block confirmation times seem to go from a few seconds to up to 30+ minutes per block due to this, which could cause some issues down the road.
What difficulty adjustment method is used?
Mark your calendars for the next Community meeting on 22-January-22

The new updated roadmap of the Project is going to be presented

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

BitcoinZ available for trading on Exbitron Exchange, with pairs USDT and TRX!

BTCZ/USDT : https://www.exbitron.com/trading/btczusdt
BTCZ/TRX : https://www.exbitron.com/trading/btcztrx

>Low trading fees only 0,2%, and withdrawal fees are small too Wink
>Easy to use UI
>Discord and Telegram support

Support :

Discord: http://discord.gg/PctkfqDPgm
Telegram: https://t.me/exbitron_en

Happy Trading!
We can all help with donations in order to get BITCOINZ listed in one of the top exchanges, WhiteBIT.

Currently listed in 30-40 positions and always climbing to better positions every year for the recent years, WhiteBIT is one of the fastest growing exchanges.
They offered to the Community their best package with 9 markets and no strict delisting policy.

Our target is high but not impossible : $ 45K

If we all help , we can definitely make it.
Give whatever you can, even sums like $5 or $10 can help a lot because there are many BITCOINZ fans  (donation page : https://fund.btcz.rocks/  or join Discord and declare the sum that you wish to give by contacting the admins Discord.gg/bitcoinz )

Even if you are unable to donate any funds please at least share the news.

Sources :

https://twitter.com/BTCZOfficial/status/1471860811337453573

https://getbtcz.com/bitcoinz-in-whitebit-lets-do-it/
An army of active people in social media that will fight for spreading the original cryptocurrency idea and earning some coin rewards from our Community Fund.

This is the concept of  the “ArmyZ” project.

Read more with the url
https://getbtcz.com/army-z-by-bitcoinz/

oh god, get a life man , lol you are verifying everyday that you are a very bad troll.

The image that you published is from 3 years ago when one voter of the 4% minority was very angry that the VaultZ proposal was upvoted by the 96% vast majority of the project.
How are these people named? Fascists . They don't respect any rules, they don't like Democracy and they wish to force their opinion to the Community. Even by offending the proposers.

Maybe you are the same person, maybe you are a new one, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that you share the same way of thinking.

Changing nicknames and trying to spread lies because you have been banned for your paranoia is not going to help you. Learn to respect the rules of each Community and the hard work of other people , have this as a general element in your life.
 I won't spend any more time with you.

Farewell.
Pages:
Jump to: