Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTL] Bitleu - Romanian investment cryptocurrency - ASIC-MultiPool proof ! - page 26. (Read 104738 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
You know just as well as anyone in Romania that a valid cnp doesn't imply there is a person alive who has that cnp number.
I can generate 1000 CNP with a simple script that would be valid , but probably less that 1% would identify a real person.

Can you also show 1000 valid ID's when you redeem your BTL ?

As you know, your CNP is on your ID. How hard would it be to be required to actualy show you ID when you redeem your BTL ?

care to elaborate this process?
and a quick estimate on the manpower required?

That manpower will be minimized significantly if the spread will be done in some years with no sudden Airdrop. Some people are still not observing that this is not a speculative coin like Aurora. It is a coin that will have real projects behind, that will offer something to people !

My previous message was saying that we will not just accept some generated CNP. Probably a person will check the ID. Of course, we can't guarantee that the shown ID will not be a fake, but showing a fake ID will happen rarely in Romania as of now.

If there is human checking involved in the process , even over "years" it is a general failure.
Doing a check a minute a person won't be able to do more than 500 a day /that's 10 000 month and 120 000 a year.
So you'll need 200 employees working full time at a crazy speed to finish it a year.

It will cost you over 100 000 in wages alone Smiley.

Human verification is out of the question , is pure madness.

200 people that will do this and they will have an income from doing it, is pure madness ? What about you wake up to reality ?
Creating a job and paying a salary to a group of people it's not called madness, but thoughtfulness.

Ripping people off and profiting from their hard work is madness and selfish behaviour. Usually that's how things go in Romania. The government, the banks and some financial institutions, including big corporations do that.

And from where will those money come? And those are only wages , equipment  , the space rent , and much more.
Do you know how much that will end up costing ?
Are you ready to throw 1,5 million euros at least on something that might not be worth 100 euros by the time of the air drop?

Human cheeking is a bad idea Smiley
Why pay 200 people the job that a computer might be able to do it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You know just as well as anyone in Romania that a valid cnp doesn't imply there is a person alive who has that cnp number.
I can generate 1000 CNP with a simple script that would be valid , but probably less that 1% would identify a real person.

As you know, your CNP is on your ID. How hard would it be to be required to actualy show you ID when you redeem your BTL ?

That manpower will be minimized significantly if the spread will be done in some years with no sudden Airdrop. Some people are still not observing that this is not a speculative coin like Aurora. It is a coin that will have real projects behind, that will offer something to people !

My previous message was saying that we will not just accept some generated CNP. Probably a person will check the ID. Of course, we can't guarantee that the shown ID will not be a fake, but showing a fake ID will happen rarely in Romania as of now.

If there is human checking involved in the process , even over "years" it is a general failure.
Doing a check a minute a person won't be able to do more than 500 a day /that's 10 000 month and 120 000 a year.
So you'll need 200 employees working full time at a crazy speed to finish it a year.

200 people that will do this and they will have an income from doing it, is pure madness ? What about you wake up to reality ?
Creating a job and paying a salary to a group of people it's not called madness, but thoughtfulness.

Ripping people off and profiting from their hard work is madness and selfish behaviour. Usually that's how things go in Romania. The government, the banks and some financial institutions, including big corporations do that.
bitleu what a strange name

Leu has been the currency of Romania for many years now.
The Bit part it means what we all know.

If you would translate it into English, you could call it BitLion.

BitLion - The King of crypto-currencies !
in defi we trust

Activity: 126
bitleu what a strange name
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
equal bla bla bla bla...
Will the only verification be the cnp number or not?
Are human being or something different  Grin Grin Huh
It will be a big change, including the team behind the coin, so please be patient and please stop bleating and barking but speak normal. Thank you for your patience and normal behavior. Appreciated! Smiley

First thing first...
The team or the previous team posted a big piece of crap.
The one I quoted above.

There is no way in Romania to verify a CNP for a normal person , only the government can.
I can generate 100 valid cnp numbers with two clicks.

So , that garbage above has to go if you want to be 1% credible with the airdrop . otherwise , it's just a turn off for anyone having a clue about romania.
I feel same. I have romanian friends... .
Activity: 252
We have upgraded our voting system to take free votes into account. Now 1 user account can cast 1 vote to each coin. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
What this means? I am clicking the Cast Vote button but nothing happens Huh
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
We have upgraded our voting system to take free votes into account. Now 1 user account can cast 1 vote to each coin. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
It was just an ideea.

CNP is like SSN. As SSN, everyone's unique CNP is written on his ID card.

Allthougth you can generate a CNP with an algorithm, you can not make fake ID cards for those ID's.

Well done and true !

Everybody, please stay with us, there will be a big project announced this week, a coin redesign and many changed things including a real company behind it. Do not sell your BTL for cheap, just a friendly advice.
We are a real team now behind this project with hundreds of daily e-mail communication and planning.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
It was just an ideea.

CNP is like SSN. As SSN, everyone's unique CNP is written on his ID card.

Allthougth you can generate a CNP with an algorithm, you can not make fake ID cards for those ID's.

in defi we trust

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

in defi we trust
equal bla bla bla bla...
It will be a big change, including the team behind the coin, so please be patient and please stop bleating and barking but speak normal. Thank you for your patience and normal behavior. Appreciated! Smiley

First thing first...
The one I quoted above.

There is no way in Romania to verify a CNP for a normal person , only the government can.

So , that garbage above has to go if you want to be 1% credible with the airdrop . otherwise , it's just a turn off for anyone having a clue about romania.

What if people will be identified by an authorized agent from a paypoint that will already exist at the start of the drop ? In fact there was never stated any 'airdrop' which means sudden spread of the coin. Don't expect gazillions of people selling their BitLeu on exchanges after receiving it.

We learned a good lesson from Aurora and we will not make the same mistakes, investors, be aware of that.

Regarding the CNP, yes, it can be verified by a real person and then input into a database for not giving money twice to the same person. Just a thought. We will probably develop a very good system to ensure that everything is as correct as possible. We are responsible now with developing that. Any advices or ideas are welcome.

I want to make everyone sure that we will make it that way so the value of the coin will not be affected.

Great news for coins.
The coin has a weight only when she will have a stroke and pays for real goods, services and to be invested in the profit project.
Those who sold them now will regret it for a long time.
I speak as an expert on crypto currency.
Many altkoiny abandoned after 2 weeks, and this is constantly maintained and improved. Look at the statistics.

One of the most reliable pools for miners - http://btl.coinsprofit.com/

I recommend.

Who are you, kind soul ?
You figure out we will not be here for two weeks. You will see us here even after two years. There will be a legal entity that will be representing BitLeu soon.
Any updates on the "airdrop" date or on this:

"- 45 % of total coins will be given to the romanians over the course of the next years, making sure that the coin will have a huge spread. The foundation will play it's role in making sure the spread is fair and there will be no people receiving the same amount of money twice. Each romanian will receive 100 coins and the Personal Numeric Code (CNP, which is unique) will identify each person used to receive the currency"

?

There will be no sudden airdrop like in Aurora, do not worry, we develop this coin in long term. You can't force people to use the coin suddenly, they will not know what to do with it. We have learned from the mistakes of Aurora and we will not repeat it. It's stated in my previous post also.
equal bla bla bla bla...

First thing first...
The one I quoted above.

What if people will be identified by an authorized agent from a paypoint that will already exist at the start of the drop ? In fact there was never stated any 'airdrop' which means sudden spread of the coin. Don't expect gazillions of people selling their BitLeu on exchanges after receiving it.

We learned a good lesson from Aurora and we will not make the same mistakes, investors, be aware of that.

Regarding the CNP, yes, it can be verified by a real person and then input into a database for not giving money twice to the same person. Just a thought. We will probably develop a very good system to ensure that everything is as correct as possible. We are responsible now with developing that. Any advices or ideas are welcome.

I want to make everyone sure that we will make it that way so the value of the coin will not be affected.
Vote here and a BIG THANK YOU !

Cryptorush   https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
Mintpal   https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Swisscex   https://swisscex.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/1000022629 - here just write a short comment asking for listing.
You are right @niothor, this is why we are now refurbishing, repairing and restarting it. And it will take a bit of time. Thank you!
in defi we trust
equal bla bla bla bla...

First thing first...
The one I quoted above.

Pages:
Jump to: