Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTP]- Bitcoin Platinum - Hardfork on Dec 12 2017 - [No Premine|GPU minable - page 2. (Read 2065 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
nice to wait and see, and for how the community accepted this one.
thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Yes, I also tried to understand what it means .. on the one hand Hardfork, on the other No Pre-mine. How would you get a new coin through the fork from zero? on the blockade of bitcoin? and generally more questions than answers, you could not more specifically explain ..

"technology increases the maximum network size, the ability to make the operation faster, with a lower transaction fee." - but at the same time the anonymity is reduced ...

the network will be tested or immediately working?

Its basically a Bitcoin fork like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold.

You will need to download the entire blockchain like before. This is very similiar to Bitcoin Gold except there is no pre-mine which should make it more appealing.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
what's algo , and wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Just have to wait to see what happen to Bitcoin Platinum. Is not worth to risk to lose all your Bitcoin to claim something if not worth the risk.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Yes, I also tried to understand what it means .. on the one hand Hardfork, on the other No Pre-mine. How would you get a new coin through the fork from zero? on the blockade of bitcoin? and generally more questions than answers, you could not more specifically explain ..

"technology increases the maximum network size, the ability to make the operation faster, with a lower transaction fee." - but at the same time the anonymity is reduced ...

the network will be tested or immediately working?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
what does this mean exactly? I dont understand.

Basically its another Bitcoin Gold ... except no premine on this one.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
what does this mean exactly? I dont understand.
legendary
** I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER JUST POSTING THIS SINCE THERE IS NO RELATIVE ANN. PLEASE SPLIT YOUR COINS FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO CLAIM ANY AIRDROP COINS DUE TO PRIVATE KEY THEFT.

https://bitcoinplatinum.github.io/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BTCPLT

Github Source:
https://github.com/BitcoinPlatinum/BitcoinPlatinum/

Pools:
Coming soon

Exchanges:
Coming soon

No Pre-mine.

Without premine, a coin can provide you more valuable currency without any possibility of fraud or centralization.

Decreased Block Time

10m → 2.5m; your time is precious.

GPU Mining

With ASIC-resistant technology powered by equihash, BTP gives you decentralized mining experience originaly from the founder of bitcoin.

Segwit2X

The technology increases the maximum size of the network, able to make transaction faster with lower transaction fee.

Hardfork block is 498533

** I AM NOT THE DEVELOPER JUST POSTING THIS SINCE THERE IS NO RELATIVE ANN. PLEASE SPLIT YOUR COINS FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO CLAIM ANY AIRDROP COINS DUE TO PRIVATE KEY THEFT.
Pages:
Jump to: