Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTXC][PoS]BETTEX COIN - page 10. (Read 27774 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 09:08:56 AM
As for me, this BETTEX project looks quite interesting. I am watching the development of several similar projects. And I want to say that everyone still has equal chances for success as no one has yet a finished product.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 06:04:02 AM
I read that in this BETTEX project it is planned to implement and launch the "betting exchange". As I understand it, this will be the usual bookmaker service? Or something special?
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 03:56:13 PM
Please watch our Youtube channel especially this video about Bettex stock token and everlast passive income from our exchange profit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2QLJUz_K_g English subs are available
Available only video in Russian and with English subtitles? Is there no video in English?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 26, 2019, 03:46:38 PM
How the algorithm Xevan protected from Asic? I am very concerned about this issue.
Activity: 77
February 26, 2019, 11:54:44 AM
Why did the project developers choose to work on the Xevan algorithm?
This is just one of the robust algorithms that matches the coin from which the fork was made. Xevan is well suited for our purposes and we just did not change this sufficiently good solution.
February 26, 2019, 11:17:42 AM
I watched your video and I do not quite understand: there is a BTXC coin and there is a token on the waves ... how are they related? How to understand the purpose and prospects of each coin?
Please watch our Youtube channel especially this video about Bettex stock token and everlast passive income from our exchange profit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2QLJUz_K_g English subs are available
Activity: 252
February 26, 2019, 06:07:47 AM
I watched your video and I do not quite understand: there is a BTXC coin and there is a token on the waves ... how are they related? How to understand the purpose and prospects of each coin?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 09:28:40 AM
Why did the project developers choose to work on the Xevan algorithm?
Activity: 140
February 25, 2019, 06:05:24 AM
🥇Hi mates!🥇

As you remember, we won the competition for the review ahead of all 50 participants. It was arranged by Nik Patel, who is the best-selling author of ‘An Altcoin Trader’s Handbook’. As a result, we received not just a review. In fact, Nik did a professional audit of the Bettex project.
Our team is very grateful to him, because he pointed out the places that require editing and calculated some excellent indicators of our coin.

Please take 20+ minutes for this longread and become part of our project!
Be sure that we are together with you seriously and for a long time!
https://www.altcointradershandbook.com/coin-report-bettex/
Please accept my congratulations!
The work you have done is impressive. I think the fact that you won this competition and received feedback from Nik Patel well-known person in the crypto-world is very good for shaping the image of your BETTEX project.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2019, 05:39:47 AM
⚡️LATEST NEWS ⚡️
⚡️Another programmer, Ilya, appeared in our team. He works with us tirelessly on our main task - the beta version of betting exchange release 🚀 We are moving according to the roadmap or ahead - this is our rule☝️
It is very good that in such a difficult time for the crypto industry you are actively developing your project. And while other projects reduce their staff of programmers, you hire new people and develop your project. This is a good sign!
Activity: 182
February 25, 2019, 04:56:52 AM
I see that this project is entering a new stage in its development ... It seems to me that it is worth taking a closer look at the investment attractiveness of project BETTEX. Perhaps this is what I was looking for myself!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 25, 2019, 04:23:08 AM
📣 Dear community! 📣

February 22 at 4.00 p.m GMT Bettex will begin stream, where our CEO will answer all your questions.
Until that time, please leave your questions right here - on that you really want to know the answer to. Stream recording will be available later with English subtitles.
Let's each of us ask what really wants to get an answer, and then the broadcast will be really useful for all of us!

Thank you for your question that you leave here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is1sEBLZ4oY&feature=youtu.be is a link to stream online in Russian.
I'm sorry I missed the live show... I would love to talk to the SEO project.
Well that YouTube allows you to see everything in the record. It was really interesting and informative.
February 22, 2019, 12:04:14 PM
Stream starts right now! Please join us!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is1sEBLZ4oY&feature=youtu.be
February 21, 2019, 03:20:10 PM
🥇Hi mates!🥇

As you remember, we won the competition for the review ahead of all 50 participants. It was arranged by Nik Patel, who is the best-selling author of ‘An Altcoin Trader’s Handbook’. As a result, we received not just a review. In fact, Nik did a professional audit of the Bettex project.
Our team is very grateful to him, because he pointed out the places that require editing and calculated some excellent indicators of our coin.

Please take 20+ minutes for this longread and become part of our project!
Be sure that we are together with you seriously and for a long time!
https://www.altcointradershandbook.com/coin-report-bettex/
February 21, 2019, 10:06:18 AM
📣 Dear community! 📣

February 22 at 4.00 p.m GMT Bettex will begin stream, where our CEO will answer all your questions.
Until that time, please leave your questions right here - on that you really want to know the answer to. Stream recording will be available later with English subtitles.
Let's each of us ask what really wants to get an answer, and then the broadcast will be really useful for all of us!

Thank you for your question that you leave here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is1sEBLZ4oY&feature=youtu.be is a link to stream online in Russian.
February 20, 2019, 01:58:18 PM
📣 DEAR COMMUNITY! 📣

Your smartphone + BTXC = coming SOON! 😎
Did not understand your message.
Will Bettex coin have mobile apps, something like this on mobile phones?

Yes, BTXC using will be available in mobile applications. Also you can see our roadmap and plans for the second quarter of 2019. We have a plan to release mobile version betting exchange for Android and iOS.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
February 20, 2019, 12:23:21 PM
📣 DEAR COMMUNITY! 📣

Did not understand your message.
Will Bettex coin have mobile apps, something like this on mobile phones?
February 20, 2019, 11:39:22 AM
📣 DEAR COMMUNITY! 📣

February 20, 2019, 07:32:22 AM
February 20, 2019, 04:25:30 AM
📣 DEAR COMMUNITY! 📣

Thank you for supporting our project and always believe in us! BTXC +25% today is the best confirmation! 🔝

⚡️LATEST NEWS ⚡️
⚡️Another programmer, Ilya, appeared in our team. He works with us tirelessly on our main task - the beta version of betting exchange release 🚀 We are moving according to the roadmap or ahead - this is our rule☝️

Please remember that we're with you seriously and for a long time, so a low rate of BTXC is just a chance to buy at a discount 😎🚀💰

Have a nice day 🙌
Pages:
Jump to: