Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BTXC][PoS]BETTEX COIN - page 20. (Read 27774 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 4
November 08, 2018, 01:57:27 PM
Hello, community!

Vote for BTXC on https://freewallet.org/vote

Now there is a giveaway on discord channel for voting (during 7 days)
Everybody who vote can win 200 BTXC
More read on Discord
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:44:08 AM
This demo is joke or serious?
It was not alfa version, it was demo version we released it as users asked to show screenshots of the work

But this demo you can do within 5days.

Nothing works, data is hardcoded, when you click on ods page gives random numbers (simple js code).

This demo looks like middle fingers to your audience.
Hello.

Thank you for following the development of our project, no one said that this will be the working version, we have shown how the alpha version will look like the frontend without additional options
Activity: 31
November 08, 2018, 04:54:35 AM
It was not alfa version, it was demo version we released it as users asked to show screenshots of the work

But this demo you can do within 5days.

Nothing works, data is hardcoded, when you click on ods page gives random numbers (simple js code).

This demo looks like middle fingers to your audience.
November 08, 2018, 03:13:07 AM
Dev Team,

Can you comment on the brutal price slide in BTXC over the last 72 hrs?  An update on this project and dates for some future milestones would be a good idea about now...

The price went down due to the reduction of awards to 4 coins in the block, few people who watch the announcements and read the official news. All information is in our roadmap, December 15 will be the release of the alpha version of the betting exchange, within the next 2 weeks, listing to the new exchange. We plan to list Bettex coin on Kucoin and Huobi during 2019
November 08, 2018, 03:06:55 AM
Activity: 14
November 07, 2018, 10:49:10 PM
Dev Team,

Can you comment on the brutal price slide in BTXC over the last 72 hrs?  An update on this project and dates for some future milestones would be a good idea about now...
Activity: 31
November 07, 2018, 09:59:03 AM
copper member
Activity: 99
November 05, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
🔥HOT NEWS🔥

📣Dear community.📣
A lot of people asking those questions - Do you really do something or Can you show screenshots decentralize betting exchange BETTEX?
We decided to present you a demo version of decentralizing betting exchange BETTEX
We are a real team of professionals who achieve their goals.
Join us, become part of a truly unique product.
Do not miss your chance to become an investor!

Hello guys, your project's looking promising.

But I noted few things to make it better:
1) With your wallet:
    a) Could you add your weight in network / estimated time for next POS stake (on ex. Stratis has it, navcoin had it before).
    b) May be smth similar can be added with nodes.
    c) Also in transaction info, where transaction ID is written, can you add link to your explorer with tx id in it http://explorer.bettex.bet/ )
    d) May be it's good idea to add some evidence in settings tab that wallet is already unlocked for staking, because now there is no info.
    e) Please add STAKING STATS, like how much was staked for 24H, 7D, 30D, 1Y, ALL (navcoin has it on ex.), may be same with MN. It's much better than counting it in transactions every time you need to get that info. And it will show how profitable it is to keep bettex coins on your wallet/have running MNs.
2) With your site, I have 200mbit/sec Internet connection, but site is bit lagging, images loading slowly (not sure your fault, it can be the problem on my end).
3) You have presented demo version, I understand that it's just a demo, but any other betting site based on fiat or crypto looking much better. Hope it will be changed in the future. Now it looks very simple. Even on your screen on site it looks different. Design is same important as tech side of the question to attract people. On ex. popular bet site in my country https://1xstavka.ru/en/ .
4) Please add MMA bets in the future, if it's possible.
5) You are verified by KYD and few other companies, but it is still much better for current and future investors to have more info about the command of the project, not just a page on your website, but may be youtube channel with evidence, that work is going on (not claming that you don't work or cheat somehow, but from the investor side it's better when everything is clear).
6) I know that it's quite expensive to be listed on popular crypto exchanges, but volume is extreamly low nowadays on the listed 3 exchanges, especially when you are investor and aimed to host node. You need to do something with it, if you want more people being involved in your project.

Hope some of my thoughts will help you to make your great project even better.

Regards.

Hello.
Thank you for the advice, we will take them and will implement according to our plan.
Activity: 1
November 03, 2018, 02:18:18 PM
🔥HOT NEWS🔥

📣Dear community.📣
A lot of people asking those questions - Do you really do something or Can you show screenshots decentralize betting exchange BETTEX?
We decided to present you a demo version of decentralizing betting exchange BETTEX

Hello guys, your project's looking promising.

But I noted few things to make it better:
1) With your wallet:
    a) Could you add your weight in network / estimated time for next POS stake (on ex. Stratis has it, navcoin had it before).
    b) May be smth similar can be added with nodes.
    c) Also in transaction info, where transaction ID is written, can you add link to your explorer with tx id in it http://explorer.bettex.bet/ )
    d) May be it's good idea to add some evidence in settings tab that wallet is already unlocked for staking, because now there is no info.
    e) Please add STAKING STATS, like how much was staked for 24H, 7D, 30D, 1Y, ALL (navcoin has it on ex.), may be same with MN. It's much better than counting it in transactions every time you need to get that info. And it will show how profitable it is to keep bettex coins on your wallet/have running MNs.
2) With your site, I have 200mbit/sec Internet connection, but site is bit lagging, images loading slowly (not sure your fault, it can be the problem on my end).
3) You have presented demo version, I understand that it's just a demo, but any other betting site based on fiat or crypto looking much better. Hope it will be changed in the future. Now it looks very simple. Even on your screen on site it looks different. Design is same important as tech side of the question to attract people. On ex. popular bet site in my country https://1xstavka.ru/en/ .
4) Please add MMA bets in the future, if it's possible.
5) You are verified by KYD and few other companies, but it is still much better for current and future investors to have more info about the command of the project, not just a page on your website, but may be youtube channel with evidence, that work is going on (not claming that you don't work or cheat somehow, but from the investor side it's better when everything is clear).
6) I know that it's quite expensive to be listed on popular crypto exchanges, but volume is extreamly low nowadays on the listed 3 exchanges, especially when you are investor and aimed to host node. You need to do something with it, if you want more people being involved in your project.

Hope some of my thoughts will help you to make your great project even better.

Regards.

November 03, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
🔥HOT NEWS🔥

📣Dear community.📣
I am still the first!  Grin You can write a new post here and then on discord channel ann! The Site looks good and like a cryptocurrency exchenge. People like that.
November 02, 2018, 05:13:26 PM
🔥HOT NEWS🔥

📣Dear community.📣
November 02, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
Good news from Devs!

They decided to present you a demo version of decentralizing betting exchange BETTEX - http://demo.bettex.bet/
copper member
November 02, 2018, 05:03:51 AM
🔥HOT NEWS🔥
📣Dear community.📣

The Bettex project team has decided to step by step burning of 1,000,000 initial pre-mine BTXC until the 550,500 block.

We will be burning 20,000 BTXC every week.

🔥You can see burnt BTXC by clicking the link http://explorer.bettex.bet/address/BCSVcJpd9fAqDLGQ6hqTDE5yVxs7AeUe92 at the moment already burned 325,000 coins.

Good news.

Can you please burn some BTXC into my wallet address?  Grin

You can help us speed up the burning process if you send the coins to this address.

Good joke  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
November 02, 2018, 04:47:40 AM
🔥HOT NEWS🔥
📣Dear community.📣

The Bettex project team has decided to step by step burning of 1,000,000 initial pre-mine BTXC until the 550,500 block.

🔥You can see burnt BTXC by clicking the link http://explorer.bettex.bet/address/BCSVcJpd9fAqDLGQ6hqTDE5yVxs7AeUe92 at the moment already burned 325,000 coins.

Good news.

Can you please burn some BTXC into my wallet address?  Grin
copper member
November 02, 2018, 04:46:24 AM
🔥HOT NEWS🔥
📣Dear community.📣

copper member
November 02, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

They will be burning 20,000 BTXC every week.

You can see burnt BTXC by clicking the link http://explorer.bettex.bet/address/BCSVcJpd9fAqDLGQ6hqTDE5yVxs7AeUe92
at the moment already burned 325,000 coins.

You got ahead of me, I made the official announcement below.
November 02, 2018, 02:34:05 AM

They will be burning 20,000 BTXC every week.

You can see burnt BTXC by clicking the link http://explorer.bettex.bet/address/BCSVcJpd9fAqDLGQ6hqTDE5yVxs7AeUe92
at the moment already burned 325,000 coins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
November 02, 2018, 01:46:55 AM
🔥🔥🔥HOT NEWS🔥🔥🔥
📣Dear community.📣
The Bettex project team, after long-term calculations, decided to reduce the rewards to 💥 4 BTXC 💥 per block. It will be done in 💥the block 166,600 💥.
We must take this step to reduce emission. It will give a new impetus to increase the price of Bettex coin.
We look forward to the community's support for our decision.
🔥We have many announcements ahead of us - new exchanges and the release of the alpha version of the betting exchange.
Very good news for holders, I see some European bloggers are talking a lot about the project on youtube.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2018, 03:18:24 PM
Is there any discussion on the expertise of team in creating a betting exchange, etc?
October 31, 2018, 08:00:46 PM
🔥🔥🔥HOT NEWS🔥🔥🔥
📣Dear community.📣
The Bettex project team, after long-term calculations, decided to reduce the rewards to 💥 4 BTXC 💥 per block. It will be done in 💥the block 166,600 💥.
We must take this step to reduce emission. It will give a new impetus to increase the price of Bettex coin.
We look forward to the community's support for our decision.
🔥We have many announcements ahead of us - new exchanges and the release of the alpha version of the betting exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: