Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Buck] Buck - Low Fees, POW-Equihash No-Tax - page 7. (Read 35424 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Buck statistics are not synchronized?
I have a miner with 2 1080ti GPU.
I tried calculating on buck.red web. At a speed of 1450sol / s I can get a maximum of 13000 Buck/day

I use https://aikapool.com/buck/index.php

The pool said my miner could get from 15000 Buck/day to 32000 Buck/day
I ran it over 9h but I only got 1700 Buck.
So does the pool have a problem with Buck?

Nothing is wrong. Aika shows more coin for all pools they have on there. Usually 1/2 of what they say for aika and it was that way for all thier pools.

Try this calc for buck:

https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=buck-mining-calculator

Ive been mining buck for a bit and right now at 2800sols inwas getting about 18k to 20k a day. Devs need to wake up tho or get back from vacation; buck could die soon. 😪
Activity: 41
Buck statistics are not synchronized?
I have a miner with 2 1080ti GPU.
I tried calculating on buck.red web. At a speed of 1450sol / s I can get a maximum of 13000 Buck/day

I use https://aikapool.com/buck/index.php

The pool said my miner could get from 15000 Buck/day to 32000 Buck/day
I ran it over 9h but I only got 1700 Buck.
So does the pool have a problem with Buck?
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Better places will come.
Activity: 159
Merit: 12
I want to ask, how can we get this coin, I ask because I do not have the tools to mine it, is there any other program we can follow in order to get the coin? maybe it's a kind of ico program or bounty. and where this market will be in release I want to buy it

You can trade BUCK here:

https://stocks.exchange/trade/BUCK/BTC
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I want to ask, how can we get this coin, I ask because I do not have the tools to mine it, is there any other program we can follow in order to get the coin? maybe it's a kind of ico program or bounty. and where this market will be in release I want to buy it
Activity: 109
пoлoжy в дoлгocpoк, ecли выpacтeт нopмaльнo, тo бyдeт cyпep, ecли oбecцeнитcя, тo нe жaлкo..... Ho бoльшe oщyщeний, чтo вpoтoй вapиaнт ждeт (((
time will tell. I tend to the first option (the coin is clean, it will be noticed by the big sharks and then it can not be stopped) )))))
Activity: 10
пoлoжy в дoлгocpoк, ecли выpacтeт нopмaльнo, тo бyдeт cyпep, ecли oбecцeнитcя, тo нe жaлкo..... Ho бoльшe oщyщeний, чтo вpoтoй вapиaнт ждeт (((
Activity: 109
The last week of mining this coin was friggin amazing in rewards. And new comers everyday to this channel? Wootwoot!
Activity: 140
Merit: 27
I am support project right now by mining. Good luck!
Wake up a fool, the project failed, the cost is zero, the blockchain on the wallet is not updated.

FUD

I was gonna say. My wallet works just fine.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
What exchange/s will buck be traded on?
stocks.exchange already trade is, only costs 0)))
and more FUD,
 not much support but defiantly not zero

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Wake up a fool, the project failed, the cost is zero, the blockchain on the wallet is not updated.

FUD

Activity: 16
the problem is that it is not needed, the technology has not offered anything new, an absolute clone of zec
Activity: 140
Merit: 27
Curious what the second "exchange" category on the OP is, it says "coming soon" a but BUCK is already on two exchanges? Is it a duplicate category or is BUCK planning some sort of BUCK centric exchange?
Activity: 13
BUCK are dead  Embarrassed

Cost is 0.
No news from devs
stocks.exchange already trade is, only costs 0)))
Activity: 43
Activity: 3
What's fun??The price is almost zero.
Activity: 22
I like the simplicity of this project. The idea is very clear and simple. Good job.
Pages:
Jump to: