Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 18. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Just saw that our Windows wallet links don't work anymore  Tongue, is there is someone who could compile a new one (source code)for some Swagbucks  Wink?
@SwagSociety.me How much currently max supply of #BUCKS?

There is no max supply, but...

At a block target of 64 seconds and block reward of 1 BUCKS, with 86,400 seconds in a day; we can expect an average of 1,350 blocks per day, generating approximately 1,350 new coins per day. At 365 days a year this yields a stable 492,750 coins generated per year.

Right now we are only generating about 200 blocks per day because of our low coin supply (in time of writing 160,375 BUCKS) but eventually we will get to about 1,350 blocks per day.
Activity: 293
@SwagSociety.me How much currently max supply of #BUCKS?
looks like dead now. What happened, everything was going so well for BUCKS.

Huh Huh Huh

Nope, its dying in a sense that its not totally dead, but if u miss out on the second sell-off and dont do anything to help me out with the pump, it will be dead.

Its not us who are supposed to help with the pump. We are here to vocally support bucks but we don't need to be trying to pump it ourselves.

I don't think anyone should pump SwagBucks  Wink
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Huh Huh Huh

Nope, its dying in a sense that its not totally dead, but if u miss out on the second sell-off and dont do anything to help me out with the pump, it will be dead.

Its not us who are supposed to help with the pump. We are here to vocally support bucks but we don't need to be trying to pump it ourselves.
not even dead. People are buying coins, and POS, and receive their POS stake.
someone just buys, knowing that there will be regular pump Wink

Dev, what about http://www.cryptoleecher.rocks/ ? Sad torrent`s project will work yet?

I more or less gave up on the torrent page, because of the low interest in the project  Cry.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
not even dead. People are buying coins, and POS, and receive their POS stake.
someone just buys, knowing that there will be regular pump Wink

Dev, what about http://www.cryptoleecher.rocks/ ? Sad torrent`s project will work yet?
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

Huh Huh Huh

No Swagbucks is not dead, why you think that?
yes no dead but sleep Cheesy

Huh Huh Huh

No Swagbucks is not dead, why you think that?
Why not worked pools? And mining solo not earning coins Sad

I think it's because it's cheaper to just buy them. Therefore, no one cares to host a working pool  Tongue.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Why not worked pools? And mining solo not earning coins Sad
Hi everybody!

Would need 15-25 test users to a SwagBucks project i'm currently developing. Send me a pm if you're interested  Wink.

Im interested. Please consider me a tester.
Activity: 373
SwagBucks Arcade Changelog
2017-01-06
  • Able to Exchange 1000 Credits to 1 SwagBuck
  • Send a invite by mail. Costs 100 Credits
  • New members from ivitation gets 25 Credits
  • Still testing: Users gets interest on thier Credits. Interest is compounded daily
  • Added 6 more games. Total games 17
Hi everybody!

Would need 15-25 test users to a SwagBucks project i'm currently developing. Send me a pm if you're interested  Wink.

Okay so everyone who sent me a pm, I've sent you pm with account login. Please test it an send me feedback  Wink.
send me too, please Wink

sent pm  Wink
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Hi everybody!

Okay so everyone who sent me a pm, I've sent you pm with account login. Please test it an send me feedback  Wink.
send me too, please Wink
Hi everybody!

Pages:
Jump to: