Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BUCKS] 💰SwagBucks💰|POS 3.0|No IPO & Premine|High Stake & Low Supply| - page 25. (Read 93217 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 250
It's still POW/POS and will be until Block height: 493,077, but because of the low block reward  (only 1 BUCKS) we almost never get any POW blocks.

Edit* And just as I said that, someone started to mine  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
is this POS now or POW cheers guys
I could not help but play around a little with this node-tip-bot-twitter script.

And before I knew it, Mr.TipBot just turned up  Grin, our very own SwagBucks Twitter TipBot…

So, if anyone wants to test it him, be my guest  Wink

https://twitter.com/SwagSociety_me/status/781852847344418817
Activity: 389
Yes and the price is still stable, please go back down again. I haven't had time to buy enough cheap Swagbucks  yet Cry.
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
bucks pumping again, amazing Wink
They just have to be careful so the price don't run away from them  Roll Eyes, there is not many more coins for sale  Tongue. I will just stake mine and watch them grow  Cool.
Activity: 644
Here you go, explorer. Yes it's going a little slow right now, probably just many that stopped staking their coins to send them to a exchange  Wink.
yes thats right as we seen that the price really in green i think they trying to earn some income from exchange service.
Here you go, explorer. Yes it's going a little slow right now, probably just many that stopped staking their coins to send them to a exchange  Wink.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
explorer bucks????very slowy now
Holy shit SwagBucks is skyrocketing on yobit.net, nice that i got about 5 SwagBucks in activity reward on SwagSociety.Me this time  Grin.
Forum Payment 2016-09-27

Today we hade 86.00469878 BUCKS to be shared amongst our members  Grin
to get a piece of this fine reward, just join us at SwagSociety.me

SwagSociety.me Community Stake Pool

We have started a Free Community SwagBucks Stake Pool for those of you who are users at SwagSociety.me, come and ask for your personal address and test it if you want  Grin.

That way you can take advantage of each other’s stake weight and you do not need to worry for having a wallet online 24/7.

Our Community Stake Pool
Now Contains: 6.99820000 SwagBucks
Happy Staking!
Dear SwagSociety, you forgott to pay for Facebook reposts and some twitter retweets.
And when will be SWAGBUCKS forum activity payment

Hi, sorry for the late replay!

If you haven't got paid for your Facebook likes or Twitter retweets please start a new topic at Dr.Phil's Corner and he will help you as fast as possible. Regarding our forum activity payment, read my next post  Wink.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Dear SwagSociety, you forgott to pay for Facebook reposts and some twitter retweets.
good point buds lets wait for the dev to show up and give us some info about bounty rewards.
Activity: 560
Activity: 644
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Activity: 588
Activity: 616
how many total supply of bucks coin?