Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 120. (Read 2170646 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
local wallet page is not working and says:

This page can’t be displayed
Make sure the web address http://127.0.0.1:8125 is correct.
Look for the page with your search engine.
Refresh the page in a few minutes.

and also my account is setup and i tried plotting and the following message appears:

Wallet not fully started yet! Try again in a minute.
Your Burst account is not activated, mistyped or does not exist

well it is activated received some coins and sent myself some coins it should be activated... iam not sure what to do now... how long do i have to wait...

What version of the wallet are you using?  I was using the older version and had a load of problem getting it to connect.  Downloaded the new version and no issues at all now.

Also the Burst server has to be running for the local wallet to work.  After you start the server wait until it says Burst Server started Successfully.   Then it should work.
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
you need to click on run.bat first
Then the web address above will work after a minute.

use the tutorial

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ytq47AmQZ1rzjoFuMW33c82JkuJ1L61Pdp95ZLbi3-k/edit.
[/quote]

or
WebWallet:
https://wallet.burst.city:8125/index.html
No problem.   There are faucets as well.  Free Burst some are a 1 time thing but you can also get assets instead of coins.   I think there is one listed on block.burstcoin.info.
can you please donate me some burstcoins to this address BURST-HPV9-SHCF-ZCC5-EA6NM, so i can activate my account please thank you

Sent ya 4 Burst to get ya started.....
can you please donate me some burstcoins to this address BURST-HPV9-SHCF-ZCC5-EA6NM, so i can activate my account please thank you

Ill send you a few.

Ill send it now.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
the BurstIncomeAsset Guy has a really good strategy to add more and more assets and get more and more coins from the community....

hopefully he will not disapear suddenly, with all your coins and money....

Hello, can you buyback my BdeBank and BdePool shares? I have sent you PM some days ago.

both assets was discontinued and this was as written in terms, announced here. also as written in terms all shareholdes have to cash out within 7 days after this post. this time window is over, see last posts of me....

I think 7 days are too short to be in time to see your post and place shares for buyback.
What I should to do with these shares?
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
As a replacement for burstforum.com, which is still down after being sold/transferred, the Burst Team have set up a new forum server.

Join over at: http://forum.burst-team.us

H.

thax for the new burst site!!!

nice graphics too!!!

cool work!
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Quick Question!

Is there a program out that that can be used to monitor transactions a little closer then what there is in the BURST wallet.

At least to a specific address.

I am working on a project for the Burst community and would love to be able to track transactions a little closer.  Kinda like a QA quality control type of thing.

Its to track one of my burst addresses.  Not to track all transactions?  This available or am I going to have to code something for this?

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Nope, there's nothing for this at this time.

you can base a tool on the mysql burstdb "blockchain copy" which i have created some time ago.
it queries the wallet api with php and puts the data into a mysql database.
the latest php script is this: http://pastebin.com/bUWv2wX5
the mysql schema is this: http://pastebin.com/8f8ML2jE

there are two main tables in the db. one for blocks and one with all tx information.
the tx table may be what you are looking for since you can create queries to verify that a transaction is visible on the blockchain.

more information regarding the toolset are in this post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11398793
I see I was one of the first to join.   Sleek, easy to navigate, and simple.  Nice.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
As a replacement for burstforum.com, which is still down after being sold/transferred, the Burst Team have set up a new forum server.

Join over at: http://forum.burstcoin.info

H.
Ahhh ok.  I guess ill have to look into writing something for it.   I have a Burst project I'm working on.  I can't reveal it yet.  Maybe mid-month but I am hopping it will bring some people to the Burst community and get holders and miners a little more active as well.
Activity: 588
Quick Question!

Is there a program out that that can be used to monitor transactions a little closer then what there is in the BURST wallet.

I am working on a project for the Burst community and would love to be able to track transactions a little closer.  Kinda like a QA quality control type of thing.

Its to track one of my burst addresses.  Not to track all transactions?  This available or am I going to have to code something for this?

Nope, there's nothing for this at this time.
Quick Question!

I am working on a project for the Burst community and would love to be able to track transactions a little closer.  Kinda like a QA quality control type of thing.

Its to track one of my burst addresses.  Not to track all transactions?  This available or am I going to have to code something for this?

Activity: 785
BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)
Activity: 619
the BurstIncomeAsset Guy has a really good strategy to add more and more assets and get more and more coins from the community....

Hello, can you buyback my BdeBank and BdePool shares? I have sent you PM some days ago.

both assets was discontinued and this was as written in terms, announced here. also as written in terms all shareholdes have to cash out within 7 days after this post. this time window is over, see last posts of me....
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

Activity: 504
Merit: 512
Current Burst in existence: ~1.3 Billion
Total Burst that will EVER exist: ~ 2.18 Billion

Burst required to purchase the complete ReserveBnk asset: 1.5 Billion.

So, selling out your asset would require the investment of 70% of the entire Burst coin supply that will ever exist, and more Burst than currently exist .....

I think you need to redo the math on this one.

H.

But I don't think the asset will ever be sold out. And even if it would, I won't just sit on the 1.5 billion BURST, it would be reinvested. I don't think there will be ever more than 5 million BURST in the main address, and that is only to keep the peg of 50 BURST price.

The rest of the money would be reinvested. Even now the most BURST one person holds is less than 200m.

Actually I think you are right, I`ve recalculated the price to 5 BURST, and compensated the investors for the difference in price.

If you check your original PUMP shares / 5  and then ReserveBnk is now sold at 5 BURST so the compensation is 100%.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I the 50 BURST price is really too expensive for now, but that doesn't mean that it won't get there eventually Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 512

So, selling out your asset would require the investment of 70% of the entire Burst coin supply that will ever exist, and more Burst than currently exist .....

H.

But I don't think the asset will ever be sold out. And even if it would, I won't just sit on the 1.5 billion BURST, it would be reinvested. I don't think there will be ever more than 5 million BURST in the main address, and that is only to keep the peg of 5 BURST price.

The rest of the money would be reinvested. Even now the most BURST one person holds is less than 200m.

Thanks, don't worry I am loyal to BURST,  I see big potential in this currency and I plan to be here many many years. I really want to see this currency succeed Smiley

This is probably my last asset there is no point in creating new ones. My umbrella asset will buy the other assets, while the Income asset will generate income from outside BURST.
Activity: 619

Activity: 539

H.
Jump to: