Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 303. (Read 2170648 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 500
it seems that burst didn't be updated for more than 2.5month, and the dev seems disapear for a long time, i am wondering whether the dev is still developing this coin? i have asked the same question one month ago, it seems lots of people said the the new update will come soon, but i didn't see any updates from the top of the thread now?

also poc2 is developed and will be implementet parallel with poc. so you can mine with you gpu AND with your hdd. with poc2 you need no so much hdd space as with normal poc. that will bring the coin to much more people who has their gpu mining rigs allready at home.

atm we all wait for the world first acct that will be done, if qora is ready this month.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Downloaded and installed the newest java update and the wallet wont start any longer.

Any tips?

You should edit your wallet-starting bat file and rename the JAVA destination folder...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Downloaded and installed the newest java update and the wallet wont start any longer.

Any tips?
it seems that burst didn't be updated for more than 2.5month, and the dev seems disapear for a long time, i am wondering whether the dev is still developing this coin? i have asked the same question one month ago, it seems lots of people said the the new update will come soon, but i didn't see any updates from the top of the thread now?

Quoting myself, quoting CIYAM:

Regarding the state we are in, things can happen pretty fast:

Whilst there was some delay with Qora (due to the lead developer not being able to continue on the project) the AT implementation for that blockchain is now completed and being tested (with all tests so far looking good).

The first ACCTs (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) between two mainnet blockchains using AT will be taking place before the end of this month (I expect some press will appear about this).

AT has been running for nearly 6 months now without any issues on the Burst blockchain so I hope that some skeptics might take a deeper look at the very practical and successful "Turing complete" Smart Contract implementation that AT is.

Note also that we are still keen to know if any LLVM devs want to be a part of this project.

When BURST and Qora do the first ACCT, that will be crypto history.

On the platform the dev teams of BURST and Qora uses, the AT experts in both teams have their own joint channel for communication. One of the members there is BurstDev. It's obvious that he, as well both coins shared dev-recourse vbcs, have been assisting in the implementing AT and enabling the ACCT we'll soon see.

However, I wonder what you consider a news? Is a new version the definition of "news"?

When we do the first ACCT, a new version of BURST is not need as AT is already implemented. Nevertheless, if you read the previous pages in this thread and our twitter, you'll see many news, also nicely covered in media, developed but not needing a "v1.2.3".
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 527
Merit: 503
Who around here knows any Java developers? I'm ready to share that paper with people who we could lure over to Burst.
I forged 2x yesterday but never received anything. When I logged in I read something like "forked" I can't remember.

Warning: You are most likely on a fork (you have forged the last 10 blocks).

Meaning?

You should probably delete and redownload the miner so it'll rejoin on the correct blockchain.  Unforunately it happens every once in a while.. eventually it should be possible for the network to repair this on it's own.

Or delete the blockchain folder and download it from a safe place. An update version can be found here: http://burstcoin.info/d/db/
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
-[ANN burst.ninja pool]-

We believe we have fixed the issue from the last few days, we apologize for the inconvenience!

We are currently having a system built into the pool to distribute bonus payouts.

I will then issue a bonus payout to the pool for any missed opportunity that was caused by the recent issues.

Thank you for all of your support in making ninja pool one of the best in the BURST community! Thanks!

Is there still a problem with the payouts? For the last few days I only got around 25-50% of the normal payouts. Or is that just really bad luck?
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
competition is good for business and risk diversification is highly recommend

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- First Burstcoin.de Asset
New Asset with 2% Interest a Month / 24% a Interest a Year / Highly Secure

Asset Name – BdeBank
Total number available – 500.000
Price –  50 Burst
Asset Number (ID)– 4053085726300717216
First payout is the first of April!

2% interest montly! This asset pays out 2% interest monthly.  One B.deBank  Asset = 50 Burst. 2% of 50 Burst = 1 Burst / month payout.

URL: http://www.burstcoin.de/assets/asset_b.debank.pdf

Guaranteed monthly payout! Every first day of the month i will payout all interest of the assets. Regardless how long you are owner oft them. Also if you bought the assets one day before the first.

Save Investment! The interests are covered and backed by my mining system. If all shares are sold, i have to pay 500.000 Burst  intrest a month. My Miners make average 25.000 Burst per day, whats in a month 750.000 Burst. So the payment of interest is secured forever. Also i am actually bring up more miners, also, look above, this is covert with my burst account with 8.4 Million Burstcoins atm.

Instant Cashout without loss! Also you can cashout anytime. I will buy back the assets from you. Therfore i will place a buy order for every sold asset with a price of 50 Burst. The price what i pay for the payback will decrease 1% every month.  Buywall will be created instantly after the first sales and adapted every first day of the month.

Burstcoin.de is the name oft the german website of burst , with mining guides, best practises, how tos, a manual for beginners, example hardwares from my miners, scripts for tracking the mining tasks, news over burst, etc. and information for the german community is actually daily added.

Bobafett is my username in Bitcointalk.org and burstforum.com.  I´m mining and investing in Burst qfilsince the beginning. I invested over 8500 Euros since now in Burst (bought with btc) and mining hardware. Until now i never sold any of my coins because i really belive this coin has a bright future.

Bobafett is the owner oft the account BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE and now holding over 8.4 Million Burst and is now Top 11 of all Burst holders .

Bobafett is  mining with over 120TB every day and my next miner is acutally plotting. My daily minded income of burst are between 20.000 and 30.000 Burst.

FIRST PAYOUT WAS DONE one day in advance for the first of april, because i have not time tomorrow. Also a few new are for sale.

Since burstbank is no longer alive, have a look at my asset. Its still available and you get 2% interest per month. Next payout is the first of may.
I forged 2x yesterday but never received anything. When I logged in I read something like "forked" I can't remember.

Meaning?

You should probably delete and redownload the miner so it'll rejoin on the correct blockchain.  Unforunately it happens every once in a while.. eventually it should be possible for the network to repair this on it's own.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Meaning?
Have you considered using http://startjoin.com for crowd funding outside of BURST Crowd Funding? They are crypto friendly. It is owned, in part, by Max Keiser. Who among us would be good on camera for a 10 or 15 minute interview? Max loves crypto enough and BURST has enough good and unique features that he may do an interview with someone from Team BURST.

Thanks, we have been in contact with Max (and Stacey) directly but not about startjoin. Hopefully someone can take that contact.

Regarding the state we are in, things can happen pretty fast:

Whilst there was some delay with Qora (due to the lead developer not being able to continue on the project) the AT implementation for that blockchain is now completed and being tested (with all tests so far looking good).

The first ACCTs (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) between two mainnet blockchains using AT will be taking place before the end of this month (I expect some press will appear about this).

AT has been running for nearly 6 months now without any issues on the Burst blockchain so I hope that some skeptics might take a deeper look at the very practical and successful "Turing complete" Smart Contract implementation that AT is.

Note also that we are still keen to know if any LLVM devs want to be a part of this project.

EDIT: Thanks to the anonymous donor; if you want your name at the Hall of Fame-page, PM or email Smiley To all, remember that our partner accepts our own BURST as payment too!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
As we aren't getting any new donations for PR and Devs, yet showing success as articles in central BTC media as InsideBitcoin, Bitcoinist, and CoinTelegraph, what do you think we should do differently do yearn your trust to even donate 100 BURST to us to continue our work....?

We (or crowetic, more correctly) have created a cooperation with great newsworthiness (CSGO and CF), but now we are in a position where we can not make that official through a proper PR.

Where does that leave us? Should we once again do the work, write a PR without professional assistance and pay for the spreading of the news?

Something is not right here. We are working for free. We seem to do pretty good, but we can't continue without also opening our own pockets as so many times before.

So I ask you: What do you think we should do to at least not pay ourself for the spreading of the CS/CSGO PR...?

Let's discuss that as BURST is accepted as payment by our partner, and all of you have BURSTs.

Have you considered using http://startjoin.com for crowd funding outside of BURST Crowd Funding? They are crypto friendly. It is owned, in part, by Max Keiser. Who among us would be good on camera for a 10 or 15 minute interview? Max loves crypto enough and BURST has enough good and unique features that he may do an interview with someone from Team BURST.
As we aren't getting any new donations for PR and Devs, yet showing success as articles in central BTC media as InsideBitcoin, Bitcoinist, and CoinTelegraph, what do you think we should do differently do yearn your trust to even donate 100 BURST to us to continue our work....?

We (or crowetic, more correctly) have created a cooperation with great newsworthiness (CSGO and CF), but now we are in a position where we can not make that official through a proper PR.

Where does that leave us? Should we once again do the work, write a PR without professional assistance and pay for the spreading of the news?

Something is not right here. We are working for free. We seem to do pretty good, but we can't continue without also opening our own pockets as so many times before.

So I ask you: What do you think we should do to at least not pay ourself for the spreading of the CS/CSGO PR...?

Let's discuss that as BURST is accepted as payment by our partner, and all of you have BURSTs.
New article in major BTC magazine http://bitcoinist.net "BURST's Decentralized Marketplace May Challenge eBay" --- http://bitcoinist.net/burst-decentralized-marketplace-challenge-ebay/

Hi all, BURST integration within the CSGO servers I manage has been completed.

It is easy to play and earn BURST, simply connect to one of the CSGO servers listed here.

You can set your withdrawal addresses, request withdrawals, and view your withdrawal history on the "Message of the day" page displayed when you join the server.

The servers are involved in a monthly competition where the top 3 ranking players win HYPER. You can read more about that here.

Videos with detailed usage information are being worked on. Various commands are available in game, a menu allowing you to store your earnings can be opened by saying "!vault" in game text chat.

Withdrawals are not processed instantly for security reasons, each one must be manually approved. Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours.

Nice! Haven't played CS in years might need to download it and play a little though... Thanks for the integration!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-[ANN burst.ninja pool]-

We believe we have fixed the issue from the last few days, we apologize for the inconvenience!

We are currently having a system built into the pool to distribute bonus payouts.

I will then issue a bonus payout to the pool for any missed opportunity that was caused by the recent issues.

Thank you for all of your support in making ninja pool one of the best in the BURST community! Thanks!
I'm with you mmmaybe.

Keep in mind that Burst should be approached as a business, where Burst are it's stocks.

As any early investors in a company, you should not expect to simple buy in and hold.  You must buy Burst, then spend a portion of what you spend on those Burst to either promote it or pay others in the community.

Donations don't have to be made in Burst, BTC is fine at the moment.

Point being, if you are not directly paying people to get projects done or giving your time an energy to do those projects yourself, make sure you are donating to the community fund that will do this!  And even if you are donating those things.. a little bit of extra money would be really nice for marketing and promoting the coin. Thanks guys!

Hi all, BURST integration within the CSGO servers I manage has been completed.

It is easy to play and earn BURST, simply connect to one of the CSGO servers listed here.

You can set your withdrawal addresses, request withdrawals, and view your withdrawal history on the "Message of the day" page displayed when you join the server.

The servers are involved in a monthly competition where the top 3 ranking players win HYPER. You can read more about that here.

Videos with detailed usage information are being worked on. Various commands are available in game, a menu allowing you to store your earnings can be opened by saying "!vault" in game text chat.

Withdrawals are not processed instantly for security reasons, each one must be manually approved. Withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours.

Super-excellent Smiley I think this needs a professional PR, partly because it's huge, partly because we have have both crypto and gamers/gaming industry as recipients. Most in the team are sleeping, but I'll take the initial contacts tho.

The company we use is BitCoinprBuzz, and is as far as I know market-leader. They like our coin and will accept the payment in both BTC and BURST.

So please, please if you support this coin, donate to use so we can use professionals, EVERYBODY here has some BURST, being it 25, 250, 2,500, 25,000 or 250,000 doesn't matter - you can donate something! From the frontpage of our official page:

BURST is also an honest cryptocurrency - for Angels
We didn't do any premine, we didn't create promises to get investors into an uncertain IPO to collect huge amounts of BTC for future research.
BURST chose a different way: We started without any funding and got investors by showing results - instead of spreading promises that might, or might not, be fulfilled.
Since August, 2014, volunteers have developed the coin: Please, have a look at our section Angels of BURST! As you see on that page, BURST lives on donations and generous Devs who use their own money to improve BURST.

Do YOU want to support BURST and be listed as an Angel?
Your donations, how small they might be, will push BURST forward! The gratitude we who work with BURST on a daily basis are immense and makes us work even harder.
Our addresses for donations are:

BTC: 17SrpSXT6Zv1DvtyoSaSM1mzGhCMX7szRg
BURST: BURST-BRL2-BDNK-EZW8-5F3V8

Don't forget to email [email protected] with info of your donation and possibly nickname, so we can give you proper credit as an Angel of BURST!

Thank you for your support!

http://burstcoin.info/about/#Angels

Jump to: