Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000 - page 56. (Read 2170646 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is someone so nice and send me 1-5 Burst to BURST-KGS8-QUGT-7R55-8GVGN iwant to start mining and the Fauclets do not work if u want i pay 2xback as soon as i mined them
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

This is really kind of you could you try this adress?
BURST-XUV9-5SU6-XP66-GMAJT

Thank you

Done, sent 3 BURST. Happy mining. Smiley

Hey thanks a lot im just about to upgrade my hardware but now i can keep going thanks a lot Smiley
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
The biggest concern that you should have on a fork is if you dl the AIO or another wallet of that type and find that your wallet is completely off from the main blockchain, that could mean that you forked and need to delete the data and start syncing again.
Activity: 487
Merit: 252
bou !
Thank you that is what I look for,

I had not seen the option at the bottom of the wallet to generate plot.

So I'm on my pc or mine eth with 2 gpu.

And i want to test burstcoin on a hard drive or i still have 1.3to

When I launch the plug generation my gpu gets cut, normal?

The generation of the plot, it will be said that it is very very long,

How much time for 1 to about?

last question,

On my rig eth, can you connect HDD to miner burst?

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Which miner to use for burst?

need tuto

I gotchu Cheesy

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/1639/burst-newbies-walkthrough-a-must-read-for-beginners

Only thing I would say: use xplotter to plot with.  It creates plots already optimized, regardless of the plot size.
bou !
Which miner to use for burst?

need tuto
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
What's up with the network? Different pools have different block heights...

No, this is likely a pool fork, they happen a lot with this coin for some reason. I am not sure why.  Basically, once you find you are good and mining, then just keep doing that and do not worry much.  It works itself out over time.
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Is there a problem with the burst wallet blockchain? I tried to download it as zip file and only got some kb of download speed. Downloading the chain directly from the wallet doesn't work either. Now the db.zip file went offline and I can't even start the download. Is this a known problem or just bad luck?

I would go to one of the BURST sites and ask your questions, or use the online wallet.
bou !
Hello

Do you need specific equipment for the burst?

We can use a nas ready to use?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Is there a problem with the burst wallet blockchain? I tried to download it as zip file and only got some kb of download speed. Downloading the chain directly from the wallet doesn't work either. Now the db.zip file went offline and I can't even start the download. Is this a known problem or just bad luck?
Hey Guys,

This themes to be a quite healthy community. I just get in to Crypto Currency and would like to try the mining process.

Would somebody be so kind to donate some coins to get an mining beginner started?

Of cause i will keep you posted about my findings and progress:
Address: BURST-W7FG-8JNV-R8CR-2AVDU

Thanks a lot.

I tried to send you a few BURST but I got error about public key. I'm going to try again.

This is really kind of you could you try this adress?
BURST-XUV9-5SU6-XP66-GMAJT

Thank you
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Hey Guys,

This themes to be a quite healthy community. I just get in to Crypto Currency and would like to try the mining process.

Would somebody be so kind to donate some coins to get an mining beginner started?

Thanks a lot.

I tried to send you a few BURST but I got error about public key. I'm going to try again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I guess BURST is still in an early stage. I'd advise you to set up your own local wallet instead using the online wallet wallet.burst-team.us. It's so unstable. After days of struggling with it I tried a local wallet and it worked like a charm.

Hi,

Do you have a link to download the local wallet, easy to install it. I am not a tech guy and I am a bit lost with all this.
Probably a good tutorial will be very helpful..

(I want to move all my burst coins from Polo)

Thanks!!

Hello try this on is simple and easy to use, as far as i know its the original one.
https://github.com/dawallet/

Many thanks!!
I am going to try to install it
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
Hey Guys,

Thanks a lot.

There is a link to a faucet at the burst forum you can get some coins there.

Hey Thanks for the hind. Unfortunately this faucets do not work
i'm getting error messages that my address is not new but definitely is.

Plus, of there ever is a file issue and something happens, then you will not lose a huge file that has to be redone, but perhaps a handful of smaller files that can be replaced easier.
Activity: 238
What's up with the network? Different pools have different block heights...
I guess BURST is still in an early stage. I'd advise you to set up your own local wallet instead using the online wallet wallet.burst-team.us. It's so unstable. After days of struggling with it I tried a local wallet and it worked like a charm.

Hi,

Do you have a link to download the local wallet, easy to install it. I am not a tech guy and I am a bit lost with all this.

Thanks!!

Hello try this on is simple and easy to use, as far as i know its the original one.
https://github.com/dawallet/
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
[quote auth or=Cryptoupp link=topic=731923.msg19428424#msg19428424 date=1496883216]

Hi,

Thanks!!

[/quote]

you can find on google
Hey Guys,

Thanks a lot.

There is a link to a faucet at the burst forum you can get some coins there.

Hey Thanks for the hind. Unfortunately this faucets do not work
i'm getting error messages that my address is not new but definitely is.
Activity: 140

Hi,

Thanks!!

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

3TB plotting xplotter.

I see your 3tb and raise you 16tb, simultaneously! (while mining)   Cheesy Grin Cool

I am just now building up. Atm, I am modifying my corsair 750D to fit the second 3 x HDD bay.

Small expensive upgrade.

I going to mount the pump tank facing forward the panel window on the bracket to the 120mm fan next to the PSU, attach 90 degree fitting to the adapter on the pump then attach another 90 degree fitting to the first 90 fitting to raise the tubing above the power supply. Changing out the chrome 3/8-5/8 compression fitting to black. Changing out the T fitting too a nice ek 3 way block fitting. And of course gotta drain it so i added 100ml to cart.

Ima goto the dollar store n buy those anti slip rubber mats for drawers and cut a piece to set ontop of the psu so the t block don't scratch the psu.

Now after all is done I can add my second 3 x hdd bay to the 750D.

If i get some work in this weekend to bring my budget past 60 bucks ima order two new 120mm noctua fans for bottom of the case.

Think the 90 to 90 degree raise will work?. I measured 28mm out then 28mm up and it clears top of the psu.

Ima cut lot of slack out of the tubing as well just enough so i can pull the pump out to drain and refill the system.

My plan, a 750d corsair 3 hdd bays 3 x hdd's per bay.
Pages:
Jump to: