Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BVC] BeaverCoin ★ The Digital Currency ★ Official Bitcointalk Thread - page 2. (Read 55911 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Is this coin still alive?

Activity: 532
anyone can tell me about total supply of BVC coin. i can not find it in 1st page

sorry. i found it. 3,36 mln
Activity: 532
anyone can tell me about total supply of BVC coin. i can not find it in 1st page
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
To whom it may concern:

I am preparing a book possibly an article dealing with cryptocurrency. 
The topics will include a brief summary and description of the cryptocurrency market place as well as a look at the art work associated with the various logos.

Many of the currencies do not have any notes or guidelines for use of their logos.  Hence I am contacting the currencies I would like to include requesting permission to use their logo images as part of the material.

Please  indicate so in a reply to this email.
Regards,
Bob Erlandson

Robert Erlandson, Ph.D.
Member, Circle Publications, LLC
email: [email protected]
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Sure, no problem. When you get around to it you might also like to figure out why the last block was 3 hours old. Isn't it supposed to be every 10 minutes?

Edit: Skip that. I pointed a G-Blade at it and got a block. Seems nobody was actually mining it.

Still think it's viable?

Yes. We will definetly give our best. We strive to maintain the technical infrastructure. This, by the way, will also be the case if the BeaverCoin won't reach the moon.
Activity: 179
G'day!
Sure, no problem. When you get around to it you might also like to figure out why the last block was 3 hours old. Isn't it supposed to be every 10 minutes?

Edit: Skip that. I pointed a G-Blade at it and got a block. Seems nobody was actually mining it.

Still think it's viable?
It look like the block explorer at http://blockchain.beavercoin.org/ is not working. Could someone please get that going? If so, I can add BVC to my webwallet project multiexplorer, but only if there is a working insight instance available... (cryptoid doesn't have the functionlity that Insight has)

Thanks for the hint. I will take care of it soon.

Well you didn't, did you. Whole website is still down.

I'm declaring this a dead coin due to lack of interest.

We are working on it. Be patient. We also have a normal life.
G'day!
It look like the block explorer at http://blockchain.beavercoin.org/ is not working. Could someone please get that going? If so, I can add BVC to my webwallet project multiexplorer, but only if there is a working insight instance available... (cryptoid doesn't have the functionlity that Insight has)

Well you didn't, did you. Whole website is still down.

I'm declaring this a dead coin due to lack of interest.
G'day!

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Hey,

How much bounty do you give for Android Wallet?
I could make one, but 10000 BVC is not much at current Exchange Rate.
Any other Bounties?

Regards.

Can you also make a new Windows Wallet (32 and 64 Bit)? Update from the BeaverCoin Github Source. Wallet Version on Github: 100400. The Wallets you can download are running on an older version.

Cryptoid Blockchain Explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bvc/# (online again) Wink

We appreciate your support. Smiley
Activity: 17
Hey,

Any other Bounties?

Regards.

Can you also make a new Windows Wallet (32 and 64 Bit)? Update from the BeaverCoin Github source. Wallet Version on Github: 100400. The Wallets you can download are running on an older version.

If the Source Code is ready for the new Wallet, then it should be no Problem Smiley
Hey,

Any other Bounties?

Regards.

Can you also make a new Windows Wallet (32 and 64 Bit)? Update from the BeaverCoin Github Source. Wallet Version on Github: 100400. The Wallets you can download are running on an older version.
Activity: 17
Hey,

Any other Bounties?

Regards.
Block reward halving in approximately seven days. Shocked I hope for an positive effect. Smiley
@Bitcoin-Einfach: Can you please update the windows wallet (v1.3). Thank You!
Activity: 1
Website working, nodes active, explorer working, Only 3.2 million max supply still price is under 300 sats. scam or what?
Fever coin

Definetly no scam. I follow the coin since two years. Everything is fine. Nice time to buy more. I think this coin is underrated.

what exchange really consider this coin?
with a bit of volume. not only few coins

Cryptopia, Volume (24h): 1.25 BTC, 1,788 US-Dollar
Beautiful development. Look at the chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beavercoin/

I already bought some cheap. I sold them. Profit 165 percent.
Pages:
Jump to: